Us women have high Emotional IQ

>us women have high Emotional IQ
>while men have very low Emotional IQ

holy shit Sup Forums i just realized that women have been calling all men autists since whenever this term was invented. women with the subtle bantz.

a load of bullshit to even things up because men beat women at actual intelligence

>Inventing terms so that they have a 1-up against males.

Right...

>emotional IQ

lmao

Emotion is literally the opposite of reason. People who are emotional act on instinct. What that means is that women are more irrational compared to men. But of course you need intelligence to know this, which is why women think it's a good thing to have "emotional IQ".

you fucks really are autists. yes we all get it. emotional IQ is fucking bullshit. that's the most obvious thing in the fucking world.

Emotional iq lol.
That statistic is as important as the popular vote.

>makes a thread about something
>gets mad when people talk about it

And you're accusing others of being autistic? That's rich.

>haha check my superior emotional iq cis male shitlord
>*cries*

>emotional IQ
Totally irrelevant.

i saw humor in women using emotional iq to basically call men autistic.

>hurr hurr emotional iq is just a bullshit stat so women can feel better about having lower REAL iq

it's such an obvious response to my post that it's annoying. not to mention the fact that 3 people in a row said it. like why even bother to respond if your sentiments have already been expressed?

Emotional intelligence is very important for office work, project leadership, management and whatever else I can't think of. But fuck off if you think women have better emotional intelligence, it's entirely down to the person, man or woman

burgers

I'd rather be autistic than straight fucking retarded like you. Emotions are for fucking faggots and woman, all men know is rage.

>we cant recognize facial expressions

yeah, no

i just dont give a fuck

i grew up obsessed with psychology and shit and now i think its all pure cancer

>high emotional iq
>smaller brains
How much of reality is false yet believed because women needed a pat on the back?

Autism is a masculine trait.

>is very important for office work

Then why are women so god awful in the office then?

Since when are IQs emotional. Are you retarded?

>emotional IQ

All emotional IQ means is that you're emotional.

Because those women have low emotional intelligence, they don't understand how to approach situations with the right mindset and attitude, can't control their emotions well. Happens to people of both genders

i believe that IQ becomes irrelevant at a certain point. i grew up with kids who had their IQs tested at an early age and one of them is literally working in a warehouse. that 140 IQ is pretty irrelevant if you're lazy.

i have no clue what my IQ is by the way and i feel like it's better that way.

It's not emotional IQ, it's EQ or EI- Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional intelligence (EI) or emotional quotient (EQ) is the capability of individuals to recognize their own, and other people's emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately, to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and to manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt environments or achieve one's goal(s).Studies have shown that people with high EI have greater mental health, job performance, and leadership skills although no causal relationships have been shown and such findings are likely to be attributable to general intelligence and specific personality traits rather than emotional intelligence as a construct.

Don't get emotional

D-Dad is that you?

I wonder how much emotional iq was used to build civilization? I guess emotional iq is important to raising the next generation. It actually makes since woman would develop higher emotional IQ in the context of their evolved function.

>Because those women have low emotional intelligence,
i previously worked in an office that was 80% women. most paranoid group of people imaginable. they took every word out of another woman's mouth as an attack against them. they were more concerned with gossip and forming alliances than getting shit done. meanwhile all the men in the office got along fine with everyone because we were focused on the job.

So-called emotional intelligence is just something they came up with because women tend to score lower on IQ tests, even after 100 years of adjusting IQ tests to even out the score between men and women.

I absolutely understand that, my mum encountered the same situation at her current workplace, and it's led her state that she prefers working with because they can handle their emotions better. But I've seen enough people of both genders being terribly with emotions and situations (as well as the opposite) to know it's not gender specific.

"Emotional Intelligence" refers to possessing an awareness of your own emotions, the ability to trace the reason you are feeling this way, and to identify how it might be affecting your logical thought process; often you will make a "logical" mistake and realise in hindsight you were driven by emotion. Having emotional intelligence imbues you with empathy, you can see what emotions are driving people and use that to your advantage.

>So-called emotional intelligence is just something they came up with because women tend to score lower on IQ tests
The term first appeared in a 1964 paper by Michael Beldoch.
Do you people even know what are you talking sbout? Or you just want to make yourselves feel better about your sad lonely life?

>often you will make a "logical" mistake and realise in hindsight you were driven by emotion.

>men are more susceptable to this

hahahahahahhahahahahahaa no.

do you disagree with your dad? if you know your IQ is high then it will make you over-confident and you might fall into the trap of believing that you dont have to work as hard as everyone else. if your IQ is low then it could shatter your confidence and you could fall into the trap of believing that no matter how hard you work you will never be able to perform at the same level as your peers. i believe drive/ambition/curiosity trumps IQ more times than not.

I didn't say that men are more susceptable, I was described the actual properties of EQ, as opposed to the vague, incorrect idea that women have better intuition, or whatever. You need to up your EQ, son, you're testy.

>Makes b8 thread
>people shitpost you
>gets mad

I mean i have seen worse baiters in term of content, but your response to this whole situation just baffles me

>in which Sup Forums displays its complete lack of empathy by not realizing how emotional intelligence is important for any person intending to have healthy relationships and connections with other people

>emotional IQ

what is that?
Manipulating others?

>1964
>60's

dude if we threw out that entire decade in terms of "advancements" then the world would be in a much better place.

She looks like someone shoving a cock up her trumpette

>I grew up

a few of the guys at that office behaved like the women and a few of the women behaved like the guys but still those were exceptions. also, probably every women in the office had said to me at one point that the place needed more men if it was to function properly. they would tell me this without me prompting them too. even when they told me i would give them a sort of neutral response cause it would have been bad if i went there. i think offices need like 80% men and 20% women to function properly and keep the bullshit down.

women in general are smarter socially than men. But they are fuckin terrible at understanding themselves.

That's why all the SJWs are easy to shit on. They have 0 self-awareness. Men generally have more self-awareness than women, so they aren't as susceptible to leftist brainwashing.

The problem is, for men to succeed in any social movement/war/etc, they need the support of women. Because women can help meme their side to victory. They pick the men that father the next generation of the fight.

Women are better at making connections. Men are better at focus. You need both for meme magic to work.

Lord Kek is a hermie, remember. Weaponized autism is the greatest weapon of mankind. If you hate wiminz, you hate the wrong enemy and are hating your future ai gfs.

>be me
>thinking about emotional IQ
>thinking about women bragging about having higher emotional IQ than men
>realize women have been basically calling men autists this whole time with the emotional IQ business
>chuckle to myself
>post it on Sup Forums to share the chuckle
>every single response
>EMOTIONAL IQ IS BULLSHIT TO MAKE WOMEN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HAVING A LOW REAL IQ

im not even pissed. it's just dumb for 20 people to say the exact same thing about something that should already be obvious.

>Emotional IQ

Wtf is emotional IQ

women on average actually have a higher IQ than men. most women are at 100IQ. men have more distributed IQs though. men have more 80IQs and more 140IQs. so less 100IQs than women.

its the polar opposite of IQ.

So OP is just bragging how retarded he is.

In their defense, the destruction of family and community has thrown off the balance of empathy that used to be reserved to such social settings.

>grandfather grew up in the Appalachians on a dirt farm
>everyone in town knew each other
>when a bad harvest came, people would share food with each other
>if someone's car or tractor broke down, local mechanically inclined dudes would brainstorm together to help fix it
>nearby college town got big
>brought jew industries and minorities
>industries killed off local businesses
>industries boomed and busted within 30 years
>farmers' kids sold off inherited land to said industries
>everyone is unemployed and on drugs
>nobody knows each other anymore
>the newest building in the county is a new prison
>grandparents' social security and retirement barely breaks even now that the college has raised the cost of living
>they have to install home security systems

The story seems off topic, but within the anecdote I see what my gramps is referring to. The big rat race and the division of homogeneous cultures has fucked up the average man's care for those around him. Where he used to give vegetables he grew to the small farmed family down the road in hard times, it was a family event. Both my grandfather and grandmother collaborated with the empathy towards their home and community.

Now, and we see this in our peers, the men have either become full on pussies dropping money into mentally trannies, or men have completely dropped out of caring for the community that largely ignores them.

The kickback is more aggressive women, who are naturally more empathetic, pushing their empathy to an unchecked extreme. This is why they jump all over minority dick and vote blue all the time.

When they point out this "emotional IQ" the only thing they're showing is the defeat of men and the overcompensation produced by women.

whatever (((study))) this references is pure kikery

Whats funny is Ive yet to meet a single woman who has as equally genuine feelings as the average man. Ive also yet to meet a single woman Id say who is more empathetic than the average man.

Simply because men can be strict, and because we are blunter (more honest), somehow we are less emotional.

now that i think about it i wonder if some men have even higher emotional intelligence than any woman. i've watched the poker player daniel negraneu literally call out the cards in a person's hand based on their responses.

Having more intelligence translates to having a higher IQ.
Therefore having more emotions translates to having a higher EQ.

Checks out.

>MY THREAD DIDN'T CONTAIN THE RESPONSES I EXPECTED TO GET

I can't even label you as anything but fucking retarded

empathy and emotion are two different things. i think women falsely believe that they are more empathetic than men because they are more emotional.

Letcher county?

i love my low emotional EQ,
social interactions are very amusing when you watch them from this enormous emotional distance.

Can confirm, I know an autistic female and while definitely /female/ she's too masculine when stood next to regular females
In fact, I read some statistics saying that autism in females is much rarer, and autistic females have a much higher chance of "feeling male" or being ftm transgenders

Makes sense that if autistic they wouldnt pick up being too emotional, being manipulative, or other female feeling-oriented traits. Autism is associated with being more honest and not seeing the world through emotions. Being around non-autist females would be as bad for them as the general male.

Is the true redpill that autismo women make the best wives?

>if you think our completely obvious responses are retarded then it is YOU that is the retard

got it. thanks pedro.

IQ is like having hands, and your work ethic/drive is your hammer. If you have no hammer you cant nail shit.

Still, someone with hands and no hammer will do better than someone with no hands and a hammer

Can anyone provide one shred of evidence that women ACTUALLY have higher emotional IQ than men? I've experienced the opposite. Ask a woman what and why someone is feeling and they usually give a solipsistic roastie answer that doesn't even sort of conform to reality.

>Is the true redpill that autismo women make the best wives?

Can confirm.

It's important to realize any EQ women have would be designed towards rearing children from infant to toddler

Beyond the point of toddler kids are largely self-sufficient beyond being able to protect themselves and get food, which falls to the father.

Women's brains are designed to interact properly with babies, and to support her husband.

Actually it is:

Women: no control of emotional IQ
Men: a lot of control of emotional IQ

Most men understand all emotions perfectly but choose not to act on it. So again, we're superior. Don't make them think otherwise.

Nothing is gender specific beyond genitals, but there are general trends that can be observed
Niggers are generally dumb but 120 IQ ones are out there

The way you keep writing this same response everytime. Autism.

i always thought:
solipsistic roastie answer = high EQ

Thing is, how do you measure that?

EQ is bullshit not because of the concept but because it's completely abstract
There's no "Q" to it

Emotional intelligence is incredibly important, just not at all measurable
Nor can we accurately predict emotion and feeling

We cant truly measure intelligence but we can pretty damn accurately predict who has it and who hasnt

>high emotional IQ
>we have to let all the people in that want to kill and rape us
>why?
>because we feel sad if we don't because I saw pictures of dead kids

i believe your analogy is precisely the opposite if we're talking about anyone 100IQ or higher. i've met plenty of dudes at very low places that appeared to have high IQs and plenty of dudes in high places that seemingly had very average IQs. i believe work ethic is far more deterministic than IQ.

I remember a post on here a few years ago by an user who described autism as having too masculine (high logic skills but stunted emotion) of a brain and bipolar disorder as having too feminine (too much emotion, too little logic) of a brain. It would explain why men have such a higher rate of autism and why women are so much more likely to be bipolar.

>smarter socially
Well if thats what you call favouritism for having a vag, sure

Nah, what meant is that women will be nice to you in order to gain favors later as in force multiplying your lackies.

>says russia witch is angry little crybaby

>responding the same as everyone else
>expecting a different response from me

come on, m8. an ounce of self-awareness would do you well.

Statistics refute that analogy.
Higher iq is strongly correlated with higher salary and social class.

>Boasting about emotional IQ
>Measuring and subsequently praising irrationality.

Literally why? This sort of shit just proves men should be in charge and women should be at home taking care of children.

Why on Earth would they even bring this up? It's like they want to lose their own argument.

>Emotional IQ

This is a great question. Test emotional IQ between women from different civs vs. shitholes.

that's true. I'd bet that's why they get "cliquey" about things more easily, I think. Culture spreads more easily when the group shares IQ. Less "true" opposition against their ideas, so they become constructed beliefs based on feelings.

You red pill enough of them, and they'll all flock to being "the most redpilled". Just like they flocked to being the most "PC". Then you have the women on the side of patriots, rather then a bunch of fuckin commies.

Just a thought gais :^)

'course you gotta pre-emptively prepare against the nature of the feminine, or you get wide-spread slaughter and shit. A lot like how black women encourage their men to kill each other. So you need to emphasize things like logic, truth, and the power of personal choice (after all, their "choice" in men is also them the future of humanity, isn't it?)

Just a thought gais :^)

I'm sure The Jew doesn't know this about humans, I'm sure they're not trying to keep us delusionally fighting false enemies so that women are less and less attracted to "red-pill nazi bigots" and keep chosing shitty fathers who give them shitty children, children which are raised by the State.

Just a thought :^)

their entire existence in the workplace is a smile and a shoeshine. they know they are worthless and have to sell their worth as at least better then that other cunt.

>Statistics refute that analogy.
>Higher iq is strongly correlated with higher salary and social class.
i dont necessarily disagree with this. obviously i believe that an 80IQ person with a strong work ethic has no chance. if you follow the thread i was saying that i believe that at a certain point IQ becomes meaningless and work ethic makes the difference.

for example i would bet on a 115IQ dude with a strong work ethic to be more successful than a 150IQ dude with a meh work ethic. there is a point at which IQ becomes irrelevant and it's all about work ethic. i have absolutely no data to support this. it's just a gut feeling based on my experience. you must feel it too.

>>thinks IQ is something that can be controlled

>high emotional IQ means being overwhelmingly captive to your emotions
that sounds completely backwards

To be fair, emotions basically is just hard wired evolutionary logic that developed in a tit for tat system habit and made the group work better.

The problem with following your emotions like that though doesn't work too well anymore, in context of the whole system, because the biological programming of our bodies remains calibrated for the past while technology created a world where intutivity is counter productive. So what made sense emotionally 20,000 years ago doesn't make sense now.

So the only chance to keep this system running is to be truth oriented no matter what feelings the truth might produce. If we go with old programming the system will eventually just collapse because the difference between our emotionally perception of reality and actual reality itself will tear us apart.

Women have much more empathy than men, they're better at reading other people's emotions. Doesn't necessarily mean they have more sympathy though.

This is a good point.
F coming from a mostly f household and bipolar/eratic emotions are rampant here.

Growing up I always felt more tomboyish/masculine and now surrounded by raging women, I'm fairly sure I'm autistic due to my own lack of emotional response in most if not all situations. I used to wish i was a boy as a kid a lot, was quiet, and now currently socially retarded.

Thanks to Sup Forums I've become self-aware of my autistic ways.

:DD

You got what I meant.

It's okay. Many such cases.

>they know they are worthless and have to sell their worth as at least better then that other cunt.
you have no idea. whenever one of the women came to my cubicle to shoot the shit embedded in the conversation was an offer for me to join her team. then like clockwork after that woman would leave another woman "from the other team" would come over and try to get the details of my previous conversation and then get me to join her team. i always remained neutral. not even mad about the situation. i left because they wouldn't pay me more. the whole thing was just weird.

bamp

>shit at maths and science
>bb-but I'm an A+ at feeling stuff!

>women have high emotional IQ
>don't care about men unless they have money
>don't care that their ancestors' lineage is dying
>don't care about their countrymen or children's welfare
>put entire civilizations at risk just for social justice back pats

women have no emotion other than greed. they're the most selfish things on this planet.

>Emotional IQ
>Made up term for lack of logical thinking and being a slave to your chemical impulses

I've got a boatload of empathy, doesn't mean I'm going to stick a figurative gun in my mouth and pull the trigger because a nigger somewhere is crying about gibmedats.

they dont have any test in school for emotional iq's so shes just compensating for being a low iq individual

also she assumes men care but dont get it. she doesnt realize many men probably get it they just dont care

fpbp

>>been taught to view men as less important
>>been taught that their needs are more important than men's needs

ftfy, don't try to make it sound like this is because of their nature. It's brainwashing, m8. And brainwashing can be undone with the truth.

leave it to an autist to think feelings aren't important enough to understand. :^) fuck morality, amirite? that's just feeling-bs

>Morality
>Emotional

lol