Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818460862675558400
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818461467766824961
youtube.com/watch?v=7oHwaSs0HsE
youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=2QfuXM9usnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's finally happening - Fiat Chrysler just announced plans to invest $1BILLION in Michigan and Ohio plants, adding 2000 jobs. This after...

>Ford said last week that it will expand in Michigan and U.S. instead of building a BILLION dollar plant in Mexico. Thank you Ford & Fiat C!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818460862675558400

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818461467766824961

awoo

i cri evrytiem

It's okay lads. I just asked when the wall is happening, some US user said never so I just quoted him.

Why are americans so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oHwaSs0HsE

I have no words, this is a new low, even for you "people"

without her ponytail she looks like a dude

Im glad trump called out the nbc leak on russian intel. Im getting really tired of the media's elite untouchable attitude.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone called out the Film Actors Guild on their bullshit, why not Trump too?

Honestly if politics for the rest of my life involved memes, triggering liberals, and Twitter rants...

I would enjoy life a lot more than I thought I would

I can't believe he went after Meryl Sheep. Who's next??

Now we need to have Anne-Frank sending kikes into oven and send it to butthurt jews like Kurt or Shapiro.

you're right, we should really set these kind of people apart from normal society with some kind of indicator

perhaps a gold star?

I don't think I should feel bad and I don't.
It's a test.

>Same failed jobless flunkies replying to Trump every single god damn time
>"I-I'm a writer!"
>"I-I'm an actor!"

A нy чики бpики и в дaмки!

Stop, just fucking stop

>mfw "make america great again" meant "make it secretly run by commies again"

I still find it incredible the tremendous amount of shit democrats started during the election and how, despite it all, the underdog still won.
Great job, everyone.

cry more

>this happens every year
>Trump is outrageous though

That's great and all, but can something be done about it legally? Something with real consequences? Kinda tired of seeing the MSM cunts getting away with murder.

Ajoooo~

>yfw Poland is getting invaded again

i can't even begin to fully appreciate this post

an american posting a picture of anne frank with a maga hat and russian text on the mongolian imageboard

this is the final result of current year politics

I think hes going to open up the libel laws. I certainly hope it works.

Oy tovarish! Shut it down

wtf i hate Meryl Streep now

You bring me much joy, my friend.

I know it's surprising in this political climate, but Vermin Supreme is parody

> current year +1

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

What a year this is.

How much of a commie is Putin anyway?
I hardly know a thing of Russia economically.

Y'all might get your own Communist State like the one we had in the 80s. Have fun.

Leaking top secret intelligence information is espionage, a capital offense, so he better do something.

Wikileaks Press Conference

GET IN HERE FAGGITS>>>

Soon, Furmlets, soon....

How do you feel about black, Trump supporting, posters?

What have democrats done for us?

What have democrats some for us

Shame on you all

*done

YES!

One is responsible for one of the best moments of the RNC.

Fiat-Chrystler just announced a 1 billion investment into the US. This is exactly as we predicted. Trump only had to threaten a few companies and the rest will fall in line because no company wants to seem anti-American right now.

>inb4 trump didnt do that it was all obama they were going to do it anyways they added no new jobs it doesnt matter

Yes, the adults have left the room, now come in the gods.

I would think he wouldn't be one given the What have democrats done for us?

They brought you here for cheap labour and to divide the nation more. The primary beneficiary of the slave trade was jewish, and once you realize who is pushing the same policies nowadays (cheap labour = human rights, let us move people to your country goy!)

Like they are now, with other non-whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

Tony martin explains who is the primary beneficiary from slave trading. Skip the first speaker if you don't care to hear what a white guy has to say..

BOMB IRAN

warning to all of you
malcuck is back, and shilling ever harder
prepare for threadsplits soon

HOW DO WE FIX WOMEN

>ITS HAPPENING
what did he mean by this?

streep is right, we must protect honest journalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QfuXM9usnM

wow agism, much?

adults aren't allowed to things young people do? how inconsiderate and short sighted.

I will emailing your superior about your agism and will surely have you fired. have a nice day :)

drumshits are hypocrites

during the primaries
>it's bullshit if ted cruz wins the nomination, Trump got more votes!

after the election
>lmao who cares if hillary won by over 5 million votes, muh california

Trump won't disavow us right? He'll find amusement in our attempt to funpost and anger liberals right?

>(((Freeman)))

>anyone who has the slightest bit of fun is a child
I hate this meme so much. Leftists always acts like retarded elitists

Yes lol its a clear cut violation of the Espionage act. Someone with a security clearance leaked top secret intel to someone without one. Thats a crime.

Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Believe it or not, since the election we have been seeing "nice guy" Trump. Until King Nigger leaves office, Trump cant do or say anything that will make Chief Chimp throw shit all over the white house walls befofe he leaves.

January 20th 12:01pm shit is gonna get real

>media thinking they still have credibility
>media trying to blame Trump for their own behavior

I hope you Americans deal with these outbursts by your lugenpresse soon.

They're the ones that compare their entire world view to comic books and star wars movies and get triggered by facts. It's projection.

Red pill them, but since 53% of white women voted for Trump I think we're off to a good start. Your pic has some nice udders.

Getting tired of winning

Since pepe is now a russian plant, we use pepi from now on, until we figure out what. the. hell. is going on!

Apparently Trumpkins didn't read the rules, racism is ONLY allowed on Sup Forums, Congratulations on all your pending bans!

What have Demoshits done for us?

>implying it's not already distrusted

someone show these people some statistics...

Guys, I've been winning so much lately. I think there really is something to the Power of Positive Thinking, and I owe it all to Trump. I'm not joking, when I wake up in the morning I think about Trump's smug face and I can't help but smile. I go through my day with a spring in my step. I am so happy. Even challenges make me excited because I can try to overcome them. I don't know what it is about Trump, but he's changed my life for the better.

Im ok with the blacks as long as they integrate into white society. In the 90's, Prior to race relations going to shit in this country, non-ghetto blacks and whites could always be bros. the only people who hated blacks were hicks in the south, and they were really a minority. Back before OBAMA and BLM even the ghetto blacks didn't hate whites at all really. Of course now avg black people believe whitey is out to get them and thus the youth and young adults resent us..... this causes the avg white person to think that balcks don't like us for being white, and thus we start to hate you. 12 years ago it wasn't like that tho

I dunno but that got me hard af

No, it's turbo autism

Ironically leftism is an inherently childish worldview. Its projection.

Yeah, I figured as much. Shouldn't one of the alphabet agencies be on this shit already?

Cruz was never even close. Fuck off

>tfw Trump called us "his internet people" after doxxing the faggot that tried to attack him in record time

2016 was our golden year

LMAO, I love how these people have no idea what they're talking about. Trump isn't trying to censor the media, he's just saying they're full of shit.

The ones crying for censorship are those who keep complaining about how "fake news" are a national threat aka DEMOCRATS

I remember that and then having fun "debating" some fedora afterwards who tried to "argue" that Carson wasnt a genius.

>THEY DINDU NUFFIN
>THERE WAS NO INTENTION OF HARM

t. FBI and Loretta Lynch

Yeah we're already seeing "nice guy" Trump fall by the wayside. He's had enough.

What board would tomoko browse? Would she be a Sup Forumsack