Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5i9k7s9X_A
youtu.be/B-m9A8mY-U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Color video.
youtu.be/R5i9k7s9X_A

Almost looks like it's been a war.

The guy on the bike looks like Goebbels.

>in color
I don't see no niggers

In fact that's exactly what transpired.

I guess it was worth to sperg out for 6 years.

(((Who))) would benefit from that destruction?

The United States Army hasn't arrived yet.

Looks like french cities in new year with blackie burning car traditions

thanks for fighting for the wrong side uncle sam, i hope youre sorry now at least.

man this gif makes me mad as fuck.

What is this russophobic propaganda? That woman obviously raped herself.

Now compare to Berlin in 1900 prior to the Great War

youtu.be/B-m9A8mY-U0

"At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[10] with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[14] Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000.[1][15] Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone"

It's called 'liberating vaginas'. Stop using word rape. Unless you want to go back to GULag.

That shit happened to your women too. You should work together with the Krauts against the eternal Ivan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland

but liberals are ok with mass rape as long as it's done by Africans and Arabs for the sake of diversity

We fought the wrong enemy

ANGLO'D
N
G
L
O
'
D

The color in that documentary was added post production, these aren't the actual colors

And conservatives are ok with mass rapes as long as it's done by godless communist russians because muh based Putin.

no shit.
That's the price of having honour.

>ou should work together with the Krauts

Krauts that were aiming to biologically destroy Polish nation, grab land and completely eradicate 1000-year old culture?

You Somalians are truly great thinkers.

Maybe US, Ang*os and French should stop Red Army from advancing beforehand?

Rape is a social construct

This

Much better than now, to be quite honest with you, fempai.

What are you telling me that afghan war refugee balding child standing on the right might be sent home?literally nazis

Those fucking nazis send 37 peaceful afghan refugee """criminals""" (murder, rape and other minor stuff like that) home last month. 37! Literally anudda shoa.

>Poland
>Thousand year culture
You're starting to sound like a Ukrainian. Also Prussia and Konigsberg are rightful German clay.

Knowing the good people of germany probably there were more freedom fighters fighting for their cause than for the victims of their crimes.
Hope one day we all get to March with torches for our goddess vitoria under the Brandemburg tur again
After half a year away I go back to Europe soon I'm afraid I'll lack the patience having been here away from all north african kiddos