How do they keep getting away with this?

How do they keep getting away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/brown-rice-vs-white-rice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're right.
>falling for the unhealthy while actually healthy health meme baka

What about the S U P E R I O R M E L A N I NE D R I C E

But it's healthier

Tfw being cucked by food experts now

>2017
>eating rice
Sure some brown rice is good for you, but if you aren't exercising enough and eat too much rice, you will get fat.

That said, I have never spent much time eating tons of brown rice.

As for white rice a friend of mine used to cook white rice for me all the time and I got so fat, in just 5 months that I only just now got rid of the stretch marks... of course this was following a Summer where I'd gained about 35 pounds. It took me 8 years

>you aren't exercising enough and eat too much rice, you will get fat

that is true for all simple carbs,not just rice

>that is true for all simple carbs,not just rice
I completely agree. That is what I find so strange about the importance of bread in the Bible. It is like bread is the only food people care about.

probably just a catch all general term for 'food'

and meat is expensive, poor people cannot afford to slaughter animals every day. And its not like you can freeze meat to make it last.

people had physical labour way, way more, they actually needed the energy

carbs filled stomachs reliably

Why don't Asians get fat off rice?

Since Asians have proven to be more resilient to this than whites, (((they))) must go through more subtle ways to ease them into race-mixing.

Tell me what else can I eat ? I eat rice because it's cheap and makes me full so any other options?

>be Sup Forumsack
>cooking a Chinese dish for dinner, need to pick up some rice at the store
>arrive at rice section in grocery store
>all of the rice is brown
>no white rice in sight, is this the future of our world?
>become enraged, screaming "I'M NOT EATING FUCKING SHITSKIN RICE! BROWN RICE IS FOR SUBHUMAN BROWNOS AND RACEMIXERS!"
>dark-skinned grocery store employee walks over
>"is there a problem, sir?"
>"YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES BREED LIKE RABBITS! YOU ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRIES! YOU SHITSKINS LEECH OFF OF OUR RACE'S SUCCESS UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT!"
>"sir, are you OK?"
>"YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE! I'M NOT BUYING MY GROCERIES HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS JEWISH PROPAGANDA ON THE RICE!"
>storm out the door

You know how we've been told we need to eat carbs to keep our blood sugar up? That our brains utilise glucose to function? That carbohydrates is an essential part of a balanced diet?

It's a lie.

You don't need carbs.

Large intakes of carbohydrates cause both our brains and bodies to function at a suboptimal level. Sugar turns us into zombies. It's a slave mentality drug disguised as nutrition.

Of course the goyim needs to be trained to obsess over bread.

wtf I hate my race now

guess I am #niggermissile now

I wonder what could be done to meat to make it last longer.

Per 100g, brown rice has 111 calories, 2g of fiber, 3g of protein and a total of 23g of carbs.
White rice has 130 calories, virtually 0g of fiber, 3g of protein and a total of 28g of carbs.
So it's an itty bit more healthy but there's not much of a difference

>You don't need carbs

Just kill yourself

>tfw different humans from different regions react differently to imported foods from around the globe
>bible was set around middle east, west african, and north indian continents
>be ottermode
>can eat heaping amounts of rice, drink pitchers of beer, and not experience a single accumulation of fat cell
>tfw can't process dairy, soy, or fruits and veggies that are plucked from trees

c'mon there is no one size fits all diet, baka. ya gotta listen to your body and the stomach bubbles talkin to yas

Guys, he's referring to the tagline

>falling for the granular jew

Basmati rice is the best and healthiest of all rices.

This simple fact cannot and will not ever be refuted.

EYY ESSAYY ETT MR BROWN STUFF COPARDRE

Try complex carbs. They're more expensive but also healthier and make you feel fuller for a lower amount of calories. Some good options would be legumes, quinoa, sweet potato, oatmeal, whole grain breads

littreally obama right now!

the fuck happened there

all kinds of legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans), potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, garlic, onions, etc

rice is almost a void carb

what the fuck!?

Flesh eating virus?

I guess a diabetic tried to loose weiht the fast ways and paid a high price.

Bad Mexican plastic surgery.

Fatty had loose skin after massive weight loss and had said skin removed. The cuts got infected

Don't worship Nurgle kids.

brown rice isn't rice,
it is the seed of a type of swamp grass

Actually, pizza is bad for you because it has cheese on it, not because it's a huge bread.

some kind of post-surgery infection. Don't recall what, but she got better.

Brown rice and white rich are actually nutritionally negligible.

aworkoutroutine.com/brown-rice-vs-white-rice/

they're the same, none is healthier than the other

Serious question.

Why do organic fruits and vegetables cost more when nothing "extra" is done to those items? The way I see it is that organic tomato is just a tomato grown simply with nothing added to it but water. I just spent 3 months in Greece where "GMO" food is almost unheard of. Most people (outside of Athens and touristy areas, of course) buy their produce at weekly outdoor markets, and i've never tasted food so good.

Are ((((((they))))) behind this?

Lost a lot of weight, got the skin removed, got infected. Apparently she recovered, though I've never been able to confirm that.

It takes a lot more time to farm organically. No chemicals means more time hand-weeding, hand picking bugs off crops, putting covers over everything instead of using pesticides. Using organic fertilizers instead of chemicals. Organic farms must have special certifications $$$ and yearly inspections $$$

Shit like that.

In a way, yes. It's all about costs and demand. Organic food may have no tampering with it, and this indeed should be reflected in the cost, that is, it should be cheaper than if it had been grown using fertilizers and pesticides. But since a very minor population eats organic, there is simply less demand and this must also be reflected in the cost. If the entire world ate organic it's possible that food would be even cheaper.

Also there are plenty of "organic" pesticides, but you have to pay money to get them certified so they are expensive and it passes the cost on to YOU.

How the fuck did it take you 8 years to lose 35 pounds? That's not normal.

MUSCLES

Brown rice is hardly better for you. The only real difference is that it has a lower glycemic index. That hardly matters considering most people eat rice with something else, veggies, meat, whatever. If you're eating all of these things in the same sitting the fact that something will have a greater impact on your blood sugar won't really matter unless you're pretty sensative to that kind of stuff.

Eat whatever rice you want. Just eat it with other healthy things and you'll be great. This article is complete pseudoscience BS.

what does obama weigh, like 170? took us 8 yrs to lose him

There is nothing bad about carbs user.
Just stay away from the refined ones.
Also there is nothing bad about bread if you prepare it right, you need to make a real sour dough yourself and let bacteria ferment your dough for 5 days, also let them sprout before you use them and mix your oats.

It is not about how you get your daily calories it is way more important that you get all the nutrients your body need my man.

Go now out in the world and preach my words.

>It takes a lot more time to farm organically. No chemicals means more time hand-weeding, hand picking bugs off crops, putting covers over everything instead of using pesticides. Using organic fertilizers instead of chemicals.

Holy fuck you have to be joking?

They don't NOT use pesticides. They use pesticides that are "certified organic" which means fuck all. The same goes with fertilizer and different things to deal with weeds. It's all chemicals coming from a different bag (that bag may be cow shit instead of nitrate fertilizer).

Just shop for the organic fruits, go to the self checkout, and ring them up as GMO fruits.

>rice
>simple carb

nigga what

KROKODIL?!

God bless delicious cured spanish meat and stinky yet tasty manchego

It's fucking rice... who cares

Sie thought brown rice was a good source of complex carbs? What is equally easy and fast to prepare?

nnice pic

also brit/pol/ is dead

They are right. White rice is just brown rice with all the useful stuff beaten out of it. Empty calories.

Delicious.

Defend it boys your grandchildren will be eating bug paste if the liberals get their way.

kek

"Organic" fruits and vegetables are cultivated without effective fertilizers and pesticides etc which dramatically increase the yield as well as the size and quality of the average fruit while decreasing the amount of labor required to achieve this.

As for why GMO is unheard of in Greece, this has more to do with the ignorance of the Greek people than anything else. GMO is ubiquitous in the modern world, they are eating GMO crops without knowing it. And something being "organic" does not mean it's not a GMO or a descendant of a GMO crop.

Ha

try spelt couscous. requires 0 skill, like 5 minutes of prep and tastes like shredded pasta. Has 4g of fiber and 6g of protein for a 100g serving.

God bless delicious cured swedish salmon.

They are already trying to open the (((unhealthy))) front

Moron.

>white rice is bad for you
>People that eat it daily have the longest life expectancy on Earth

Pick one, faggots.

Bran inhibits your DHT (best form of testosterone) and has anti nutrients. Don't fall for this.

You just made that up didn't you? You've never read a thing about organic farming you literally just make shit up. What is wrong with pol? I think the average iq is nigger levels sometimes

>easy and fast
maybe you should put more effort in what you feed your body

Broccoli or spinach take 5 minutes to boil (cut, clean and boil)

legumes are usually easy to prepare but they take time (first leave them in water all night, later boil them) so you prepare a kilo of them and store in the fridge, should last about a week

Also use lettuce with your other veggies when ypu don't have anything else

>brown rice meme