Are Asians really smart?

I have noticed Asians are like "Deltas" from Huxley's "Brave New World":

>Good at making stuff but ultimately stupid

While Whites are Alphas Chinese and Indians, not so much the Japanese, are Deltas. Basically retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_spectroscopy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrahmanyan_Chandrasekhar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harish-Chandra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homi_J._Bhabha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Gobind_Khorana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Mesner_algebra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharadchandra_Shankar_Shrikhande
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahalanobis_distance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimhan–Seshadri_theorem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the Japanese? Betas?

(we all know the nigs are epsilons)

We are fucking Epsilons though

Asians can't into divergent thinking. That's why they copied almost everything from the West.

>posting on Sup Forums
>not an epsilon

lmao

Japanese are the only based east asians overall. Chinese are communist ants, indians are too poor and filthy, koreans are too selfish and degenerate.

Vietnamese and phillipinos are strong fighters though.

Sleeping samurai. They adapt to times of peace and times of war going from humble and polite to savage and willingn to charge a machine gun depending on whatever is necessary.

They are the best soldiers the US has ever had.

>Japanese are the only based east asians overall.
M-MUH WAIFU.
>Vietnamese and phillipinos are strong fighters though.
lel, you must be mentally capped. This is coming from your fellow USAmerican.

Whites should not pursue asian women. It allows the weakest of our males to reproduce with the most superficial of their females creating elliot rogers.

Youre country is irrelevent, no need to get butthurt

Nah, Ashkenazi are alphas, whites are mere betas.

how many WMAF relationships are there and how many elliot rogers have there been

Which is why you're on a Japanese image board based on Asian comics (comics, art, etc is pretty much 70%+ divergent thinking)

dumb snownigger

Actually, Mexicans are like the Deltas.

Asians and whites are the alphas of two spheres of the world duking it out

Betas are white women, according to Huxleyan lore

Asians are MUCH much smarter and more inventive than the rest of the world. Let me give you some stats.

Asian's, for the most part, are only very good at memorizing. But that doesn't equate to critical thinking.

Japanese are the only ones that give their people opportunities and produce a vibrant Japanese culture

It's more about creating mongrels but look up the Buckner massacre for a horror story

My last post was the top cited research papers in the top journals. Notice how 90% of the names are names like PIng Wang and Xiao Hu.

Here is the per capita inventiveness.

Japan alone innovates more than the ENTIRE continent of Europe combined. 100 mil vs 700 mil people.

Needless to say, Mexico is nowhere to be seen.

Last post was per capita. Here are the total numbers.

The Chinese still aren't very inventive per capita, but in bulk numbers and effort, they are king, and they are ABSOLUTELY dominant in all the material sciences and industrial design related fields.

Most of Asia has only just industrialized, so most of its brain power goes into the practical application of science. Invention and engineering.

Japan is the only one that has the proper infrastructure for top level theoretical work. However, as my first post shows, Asian diaspora in Western countries (at MIT, CERN, Caltech, etc) are at the vanguard of research.

At Caltech grad, whites are literally outnumbered 2:5 by Asians

This is what the America, Canadian, Australian, British, etc math teams are composed of

Here is a pic of this generation's scientists and mathematicians.

Note, Asians are less than 1/20 of the general population in the US.

According to endocrinological data,

many of the developed regions of China have HIGHER average IQ's than even the Jews.

No one can compete with Asians on an even playing field. Once the Chinese economy is as powerful as America and Europe's combined, Asia's human capital will shine through.

>was suppose to read Brave New World in 8th grade
>just read the chapter summaries on Sparknotes instead

>1 post by this ID

>Are Asians really smart?
Just the fact that the Japanese rather die from depopulation than import all the Third World. I can safely assume that they are more intelligent than us. At least the nip.

Returning to Summers' calculation, and boldly extrapolating the normal distribution to the far tail (not necessarily reliable, but let's follow Larry a bit further), the fraction of NE Asians at +4SD (relative to the OECD avg) is about 1 in 4k, whereas the fraction of Europeans at +4SD is 1 in 33k. So the relative representation is about 8 to 1. (This assumed the same SD=90 for both populations. The Finnish numbers might be similar, although it depends crucially on whether you use the smaller SD=80.) Are these results plausible? Have a look at the pictures here of the last dozen or so US Mathematical Olympiad teams (the US Asian population percentage is about 3 percent; the most recent team seems to be about half Asians). The IMO results from 2007 are here. Of the top 15 countries, half are East Asian (including tiny Hong Kong, which outperformed Germany, India and the UK).

Incidentally, again assuming a normal distribution, there are only about 10k people in the US who perform at +4SD (and a similar number in Europe), so this is quite a select population (roughly, the top few hundred high school seniors each year in the US). If you extrapolate the NE Asian numbers to the 1.3 billion population of China you get something like 300k individuals at this level, which is pretty overwhelming.

Quote from the theoretical physics head of UoM.

Asians not only have a higher average IQ, but a higher SD. Therefore, 8x more geniuses at 4SD (where eminence becomes common).

This

US has a almost no east asians and yet they dominate our colleges for a multitude of reasons

They're not going extinct, they're just keeping their population under control.

Why do people think the Japanese are "dying"?

Unsustainable growth kills faster than moderately paced tactical population decline.

American education standards are so low, I feel bad for you guys because a lot of you leave high school while barely being able to do algebra. How are you guys so far behind when we're the ones learning your language on top of our own?

It depends on what school you go to. It's not uncommon for good private schools and top public schools to offer college level math and language courses starting in 10th grade

HOLY SHIT! A FLAG FROM SINGAPORE!

Do you study in Nanyang?

The majority just pass everyone theough regardless of what they know so they don't get fed funds cut

It's a corrupt shitty system

>be South Korean
>kill my self for getting a bad grade

>be Chinese
>government kicks me out of school for a bad grade

>be a Jap
>never go on a date
>die with a Masters degree in not getting laid

Ashkenazi use beta male tactics, like deceit, trickery, and playing victim. They may be to intelligint, but they are not alpha.

I know that they aren't dying; there is like 120 millions Japs, which is like twice the pops in my country. It's just a figure of speech. I was just pointing out that they didn't fall for the lie of the declining birth rate, humanitarianism, and progressivism, and prefer to preserve their culture, and security.

>Mexican intellectuals

Patient filing in Asia are just copies of shit that's already on the books in the US. Academic fraud is also rampant in Asia. They have the highest per capita retraction rates.

Really... Academic fraud in the Physical Review and Royal Society of Chemistry?

The fact is... Asians swamp you in your own research institutions.

So STFU about whatever is rampant in the US.

52% of US patents are by non residents

I wonder who

Australian Abos?

whatever is rampant in Asia*

Culture in Asia is do it until work, complains? fuck you.

Nips are the only Asians that should be allowed to exist. The rest are ugly insect tier subhumans

>you

Why are you using an American proxy?

How many publications do chinks have compared to whites?

Lol the only thing they are capable of is copying American and European inventions and rebranding then making shitty versions of the original product then getting their commie government to ban the superior white made products. Chinks have no ability to think for themselves they are like ants.

Biologist here. There are Chinese nature/science "publication farm" labs who churn shit out in our top two journals that have to constantly later be revoked because they falsify their data or just generate literal bullshit and publish it. It's a known thing and certain names are associated with it. They have the pedigree that whenever you see a paper about something exciting, but then you look at the author and see one of their names, you immediately discard it and realize it's all made up. Google the middle aged professor over there who had his phd retroactively revoked because he based a 30 year career off of making false data and papers.

The top journals in each discipline are beginning to slowly wisen up to this practice and it's starting to decrease, but it really is frustrating to see top journals publish lies repeatedly.

Don't post if you don't know what you're on about.

Sure boyo

Truth is, Asian-Americans were educated in the West, same with internationals.

What's your specialty, you unrigorous and slanderous snow ape?

I'm here to get my ivy league education and GTFO after stealing your country's intellectual resources.

>How many publications compared to whites

Like 10x as many at the highest level.

The top journal in Chemistry & Material Sciences:
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016
The top journal in Engineering & Computer Science:
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016
The top journal in Physics & Mathematics:
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016

indians are not asians they contributed a lot to modern mathematics and also generally are a lot more inclined to science and truthfinding

gooks on the other hand just produce worthless shit most of the time that cant be replicated under any circumstances

here are a few achievements made by indians in the past 100 years which are relevant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_spectroscopy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrahmanyan_Chandrasekhar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harish-Chandra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homi_J._Bhabha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Gobind_Khorana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Mesner_algebra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharadchandra_Shankar_Shrikhande

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahalanobis_distance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimhan–Seshadri_theorem

PISA means absolutely nothing, I taught mathematics at a higher school which prepares students for university in Switzerland

and 99% of the students could not solve shit to save their mothers life, and I am talking about simple stuff

this country is going to shit for sure its producing a whole load of "studied" people who can only "collect and summarize" but not actually perform at all

saddest part is the better students in my classes were generally shitskin/gook immigrants that even if they werent brilliant (some were pretty good and went to olympiads and shit) at least made an effort

>that assblasted american chink ITT trying to one-up Sup Forums.
>Look guys, we're smarter than Jews!

This is why I love Sup Forums it eats away at your insecurities, and if you don't have any, it'll induce one into you and put you into a chokehold until you submit to the autistic rage growing inside you. Just look at all the self loathing south americans, russians, swedish nationalists, and natsoc bootlicking.

And of course, the race bait threads.

Yes they are!
Did you watch Shin Gojira(a godzulla film made by a Japanese)

Compare that to western godzulla films and its puuurrfect?

More Computers Science mostly Faculty on USA are made of Indians.

>Statistics
>Facts
>Reason
>Analysis

vs

>Memes
>Anecdotes
>Unverified claims

This is why Asians will always be superior.