Bill Burr completely and irrevocably 100% BTFO out of degenerate potheads

youtube.com/watch?v=YPhw4RUEemg

>inb4 "MUH TREES"

I would give a fuck what he has to say about weed if he wasn't a drunk.

Weed is still degenerate though

>loudmouth liberal nigger wife
>mongrel kid on the way
>nigger wife is 40 years old
>constantly promotes degeneracy: loose sex, smoking, drinking

>dude weed

I'm smoking a bowl and having a cup of coffee right now and it feels awesome.

Granted, my life is in absolute shambles.

you and most every retard that posts here and it doesnt have much to do with weed

Really activates my prefrontal cortex.

How the fuck can you make alcohol antything like weed? And how the fuck can a guy that smoke Maybe 1 time a week be an abuser?

Brutal.

Hey, go lay down, Cleo!

You're just as in denial as a dry alcoholic saying he only has one glass a day.

i was an everyday smoker from around 15 to my late 20's. I always knew it was a habit/i was kinda addicted. Not in the way you get hooked on cigs, but in the way that if it was dry and couldn't find any I would fiend for it.

anyways, i remember sitting around with potsmokers and they would say shit like, "man if i had a kid I would smoke with him when he turns 15 lol" and I would get ostracized for being like, "that's terrible... why would you corrupt your kid and introduce them to dark shit like getting fucked up?" they'd call me a hypocrite bc we all smoked in high school

I would try to explain that getting high has negative side to it, that you pay the price and there's no such thing as free happiness/fun. Shit, even black sabbath understands that (sweet leaf) but these motherfuckers are high from the moment they wake up til the moment they sleep. they legitimately watch Netflix "dae weed cures cancer and is safe lol" documentaries and that's that. no introspection, no real thoughts...

so I eventually gave it up and after a year or so I can't believe I went that long fucking my head up. I'm not anti-pot, but it's something for kids like video games or playing hide and seek or binge drinking

if you are approaching 30 it's time to be a man and start doing something with your life. don't be a fucking wrinkly loser who waits tables and smokes pot and listens to Pink Floyd and watches LOTR movies and basically spends the rest of his life amounting to nothing but a shell of a person trying to blow his "mind" with flashing lights and shit

/blog

BURRED
U
R
R
E
D

Recreational stimulates such as meth isn't even that bad if you have the will power to hold yourself to once every week.

yeah this is what i never understood about other people. I played video games a lot when i was younger but I never pretended that it was a good use of time. It's fucking stupid.
But *everyone* around me who did it somehow thought it was a good thing to do.

Bill Burr still believes in jesus christ and santa clause. He's just a angry irish catholic that was told god is watching him when he masturbates. I would imagine he has a cuck daddy too

>Get out there and work for the jew potheads, im talking shit on stage like that is a fucking real gig

His words had a negative effect on you

Definitely agree with the majority of this post. I indulge in cannabis and excessive amounts of alcohol occasionally around the holidays. I simply don't have the time or energy to do both to excess anymore. I have a big boy job now and a girlfriend.

Stoners my age (nearly 30) who are still waiting tables/working shit tier retail will say 'lol you're a miserable slave' but I'm really not all. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. The most miserable I ever was was back when I smoked and drank every day. I was self-medicating back then because I was directionless. Once I found my mission I just didn't have the time for that stuff anymore. Now the only miserable people I know are my aging stoner and drinker friends.

half of america still believes in jesus. you hate yourself.

and he calls out jesus freaks in this very video anyways

>"Hahaha, people with kids are the worst. They are so obnoxious"
>He gets a black woman pregnant.
>Cannot stop talking about being a father.

No thanks.

Half, is that an exact calculation?

So assmad he forgot to >>

Losers will be losers, pot or not.

MARRIED

A

NIGGER

When jesus comes back is he going to be the white faggy american jesus or the middle eastern dirtball with dreadlocks?

Man I could understand if someone really got into oil drilling to the point of marrying one but what the fuck man you are rich and famous and she looks like she walked straight out of the congo with those fugly genetics.

>And how the fuck can a guy that smoke Maybe 1 time a week be an abuser?
he will increase the amount or the frequency

Isn't it funny how every single pothead on the internet happens to have a 4.0 GPA, a loving wife, and a successful career?

All the potheads I know IRL are whiny degenerates. It's a weird disconnect.

>tfw nothing he said is true

There are certain people who don't like smoking weed. It REALLY pisses them off that their brain isn't wired for relaxation and focus. So they go on rants like this sometimes. All we can really do is laugh at them, and hope they get the message that their opinion is not relevant.

That's the problem. He needs to cut out the crude oil and get the refined shit.

Former pothead, alcoholic, and smoker reporting in.

All of it is degenerate and ruins your perception of the world if taken in excess.

Don't fool yourself by thinking weed is more degenerate than cigarettes or alcohol, it's all the same shit poisoning your body.

>12:29 strawman rant
Why should i listen to the whole part?

Don't legalize it, it's making me rich

Kek speaks!

Thanks for the redpill on the flashing lights jew.

I literally can't smoke because of my job, I miss it a lot but it was either weed or a career, so yeah...

>in excess
This is the whole point you cuck. Almost anything you ingest, from Aspirin to water to Cocaine is deadly in excessive quantities. Toxicity is about one thing "dosage". If you let drugs or booze ruin your life as opposed to accentuate it you are and always will be a loser anyway - addiction is simply "learned helplessness" from the Psychiatric Jew.

How is it more degenerate if it's the same shit? Isn't it just as degenerate?

Indica is shit, locks you in a couch, gives you munchies and make you retarded.

Pure sativa strains are good, its like a completely different drug. You can't even compare the two. To bad 99% of people don't know the difference and they think that the indica shit that every one smokes is the only thing there is.

The real reason weed is bad for you now is because growers have been genetically modifying it since the late 60s with the alkaloid colchicine to mutate low-yield fast-growing strains into high-yield polyploid strains. It's increased the toxicity of weed many times over.

It's all equally degenerate.
You can drink a 12 pack a night, smoke an ounce of weed a week, or two packs of cigarettes a day and still be a normal functioning member of society. Consuming in excess and ruining your life are not mutually exclusive. Either way it's all degenerate and that was my point. People on this board shit all over weed and then are raving drunks, it's all the same shit.

>You can drink a 12 pack a night, smoke an ounce of weed a week, or two packs of cigarettes a day and still be a normal functioning member of society
Maybe if you work at Burger King you fucking loser. Kill yourself

Sup Forums only cares about pot "degeneracy" because several of the posters here have been cucked by superior men who were also drug dealers and pot smokers. Don't hate Chad...hate yourselves for being weak.

Being a functional drunk / dgenerate in general is a real thing, I've known many in my 30+ years.

Don't get so assblasted you little cuck.

Fuck I thought this dude was based
He's always talking about Hillary's connections to Bilderberg and shit

>I've known many in my 30+ years
Of that I've no doubt, degenerate. You've already admitted to being as assblasted cuck with no self control. Are you in an AA meeting right now? A trailer park? Pathetic... what is the total of all your bank accounts right now ? Does it add up to $1.00?

>You can drink a 12 pack a night, smoke an ounce of weed a week, or two packs of cigarettes a day and still be a normal functioning member of society.
Yeah, you can be a functional low tier worker on all three.

The difference is that the guy who drinks alcohol or smokes 2 packs a day are going to fuck up his lungs/liver and die at 55 while the weed man can live as long as any one else . As long as he doesn't do all the other shit associated with weed like eating shit food and sitting in a couch all day.

surprised he doesn't like it
most of his arguments are half-baked

>How the fuck can you make alcohol antything like weed?
Alcohol gets you:
>pussy
>friends
>girlfriends
>awesome memories

weed gives you:

>Burr using Nia to come up with amazing material after the divorce

I personally don't believe in AA and I've been sober for several years.
also,
>getting this mad
wew lad

True, weed won't kill you it just might influence you to be more of a liberal type of person.

A temporary release from physical and emotional pain, which is worth it every time(for some)

Weak.

He's right about overly sensitive pot smokers. Just do it and dont defend it like it was the last good fuck left in the world.

>sober for several years
How does that go over at parties?

"Hi Im user faggot and I am like little baby I cannot even have one drink without pounding the bottle then driving drunk home and beating off to pics of my ex"

You must be a devil with the ladies.

He got sick of Jog Rogan

Yup.
You are just plain delusional. Narcotics are so normalized nowadays it's not hard at all to abuse them while still functioning well enough. You might not be at 100% efficiency but some people's 50% is more than enough to be a doctor or a lawyer.
Some people of course crumble and die from addiction and its byproducts.

>True, weed won't kill you it just might influence you to be more of a liberal type of person.
I don't know any one who changed their views (except their views on weed) because of weed. People think that you can't be a functional pothead because you won't even notice the functional potheads. They don't wear retarded rhasta clothes, they don't speak like wiggers, they don't talk about how awesome it is. They work and then they use it when they don't work, the only people that might know are close friends, their dealer and the guy who delivers pizza. Then they clean up, changes clothes, run the air cleaner and pack everything away.

Its a lot easier to spot a functional alcoholic. They smell alcohol and look like shit.

friendships that revolve around alcohol sucks.

It's definitely better to smoke much larger amounts of shitty pot. Gotta miss smoking that mexican shit weed.

And what have you done with your life you fucking faggot?

>50% is more than enough to be a doctor or a lawyer.
Maybe in Jew land. And no doubt some lawyers or Doctors get away with it for awhile because there is a mechanism in place to afford them status and trust in society in order for it to function. But when they fuck up and get caught (usually because they get messy and start doing shit for $) their punishment is far worse.I have sat on ADC panels, when someone steals money from a client or gets caught the penalties might not seem terrible when reported but the actual damage in terms of reputation is far, far worse because it travels through informal, personal channels across the entire state and sometimes country.

You're really assblasted man, settle down. I'm in my 30s and I have a family as do my friends so there's not any partying going on.

Let me guess, you're drunk right now is that why you're so confrontational? Maybe shitty upbringing or your dad didn't hug you enough as a kid. Either way I hope you fix your issues before it's too late, being a dickhead online won't benefit you in the long run.

Probably depends on age, when I smoked a lot of weed when I was younger I found myself believing more liberal views in general. As I got older I became much more conservative and lost most liberal views when I stopped smoking weed entirely. They may not be mutually exclusive, but for me it seemed like they were.

Not spawned a race mixed mongrel? That guy can be a fucking astronaut for all i care, he is still at -9000 points just for that.

Even fat obese neck beards on Sup Forums win against him by default.

He had to give Cleo away. Talked about it on one of his podcasts. Made me cry a lil bit.

This guy is right. I do more at 80% capacity because I'm just dicking around and having a good time than most people can do at 150%. I'm an adjunct professor teaching STEM at a university and own a small tech company. I puff on my weed vaporizer and don't give a single fuck. I grade papers until some fag who works for me needs help with Angular or AWS or some normie tier shit while sitting on my ass making cash.

"ohh no u r degenerate loser!" wake me up the fist time you isolate a gene into a multisystem expression vector, cuckboi. i'll be over here. don't forget to check for primer dimers.

And who the fuck are you gonna spawn? Fucking degenerate, no woman is ever gonna look at you. The world will be a better place if you kys.

>friendships that revolve around alcohol sucks.
so do friendships that revolve around weed, and ime there's a lot more of them

fucking kek at this image

Fair is fair dubtits

>I have a family as do my friends so there's not any partying going on
What does having a family have to do with it? So you never attend social events even as a family? That's pretty much what I do on the weekends and having a beer or two is a great way to enjoy meeting new people, especially with food and music. Sorry to hear your life is so shitty bro. When you see normal adults having fun with beer or cocktails do you get angry?

All you are talking about is social consequences - I was talking about the fact that drug abuse simply doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot hold a job outside of the fast food industry. Don't get me wrong, Narcotics are objectively bad for society in principle, but still many individuals can pretty easily abuse some drug and still contribute a lot to society - scientists and politicians on amphetamines, cops who drink themselves silly after investigating yet another murder suicide, or just plain self hating weakling such as myself who need to get fucked up in order to continue being a contributing part of society.

wow, calm down there mr oil driller. There is no need to take it personal.
Weed basically does the exact shit as the things you listed up for alcohol. So what's your point?

>needing to drink to have fun
wew lad
Found the cuck.

I'm drinking a rockstar, eating phenibut, Kratom, and a punch bar. Capping it all off with nicotine of course. Still take care of my shit, until my early demise. That or I'll outlive everyone around me. Fuck these stupid slide threads.

rip bill burr

This, and I'm a big Burr fan.

DUDE BOSTON LMAO

>▶
as a medical user I feel the difference but its not as profound for me as recreational smokers the effects are contrary for me Indica gives me energy and Sativa stops my hallucinations.

one too many wew lads, lad
so do you get angry when normal adults shun you and whisper about how you're not allowed to have anything to drink and how they have to run and get your wife if you touch a glass of beer or a cocktail because you'll go into a tailspin and take them all down with you? Everybody knows about you man. So do you only hang out with other losers to spare yourself the shame or just not go out at all?

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

u wot? how often to you stumble into conversation with strangers and get laid on weed?

I don't care what other people think about me. I've had many of my friends for 20+ years so they know me well and have seen how I have improved my life dramatically by not consuming alcohol and other shit. I don't care if they drink, it doesn't affect me at all what anyone else does and it doesn't make me want to drink. Hopefully that answers your question.

Billy goat billy boy in poison smoked weed on the end of the world podcast w/ Rogan on election night when weed was legalized in Cali. Bill hates fucking losers, especially those that misuse substances. He's a fair man. Weed is not "his thing." He tries not to drink too much and he cut down on his stogie obsession.

I'm in this boat but I wish I could smoke or do mushrooms a few times a year to destress. My work load gets nuts though and I hate being so wound up when I get home from a week of working on the road and im just pissed at my dogs and my gf because I'm working so much.

>le doing something with your life meme

And how much have you changed the world huh faggot? Simply putting in hours at some 9-5 isn't doing something with your life. You're just another faggot throwing his life away for the federal jew. Why don't you volunteer and actually help someone other than yourself?
What's that? You're a hypocrite and a faggot? Yeah that's what I thought.
Oh you're only 24 and still have 6 years left to "find yourself''? Yeah that's what I thought.

I had a lingering temptation to buy a bag before reading this. Fanks user.

>I've had many of my friends for 20+ years
Still hanging out with loser friends from HS. Yeah, you did answer my question. Let me give you some parting advice pal. I do matrimonial work, and I see guys like you all the time. It's only a matter of time before you fuck up and destroy your family. Do something smart and unselfish while you're "sober". Take out a big life insurance policy. If you live for 2 more years you can even kill yourself and it will pay off. You're still young enough it will be pretty cheap, get at last 500K so when you finally become the out of control degenerate your want to be on the inside you can at least leave your kids something more than your funeral bills. Don't bullshit me or yourself. the clock is ticking.

youre acting like your lifestyle is under attack.

>u wot? how often to you stumble into conversation with strangers and get laid on weed?
Go to a country where its legal and find out.

>u wot? how often to you stumble into conversation with strangers and get laid on weed?
Go to a country where its legal and find out.

If you get laid more on alcohol it only proves that it impairs your judgement even more.

>I do matrimonial work
That explains why you're such a jaded cunt projecting your unhappiness on everyone else.

I hope you can get your shit together while you have time, as it stands now it's quite apparent that you're one unhappy sack of shit. Good luck mate.

>Go to a country where its legal
shit argument. i can meet strangers and get laid on coke easily.

just admit it, you're a loser who spends his days smoking weed in front of his computer

>getting drunk every weekend
just FUCK my productivity up

>shit argument. i can meet strangers and get laid on coke easily.
Good for you mate, you can also get laid easier if you're a faggot and a member in a sauna club.
>just admit it, you're a loser who spends his days smoking weed in front of his computer
I don't smoke.

>watches Harold and Kumar
>WEED IS DEGENERATE REEEEEEEEE

I hate weed culture but everyone functions a little differently on pot. I eat huge kale salads and go to the gym.

If you can't separate a billion year old cancer killing flower from 30 years of weed culture, then yeah, you probably shouldn't smoke weed.

I have tourette's. Its pretty bad. It comes with many many defects and ruins a lot of my life. Im constantly struggling with neurological anxiety. I dont smoke pot regularly but when i do, my tics remain but my anxiety disappears and i can think clearly without thinking about death or being afraid of regular issues that most blast through.

Am i a degenerate for benefitting from marijuana?