He's so thin-skinned!

He's so thin-skinned!

This is NOT the man I voted for

>He's so thin-skinned!

That's why he's /ourguy/. inb4 butthurt baited retards come in here defending him as if you just insulted their mothers.

Suburban and retard voters voted rural. All hillary cities voted for the people.

Because you voted for Bernie

This. A tweeting president is all Sup Forums wanted

Ofc he isn't. You voted for the corrupt, Saudi bribed, terrorist sponsoring shill.

Trump should have tweeted:
>I didn't hear what Meryl Streep said. Both she and the Golden Globes are overrated.

Rural cities voted suburban. All Hillary retards voted for people voters.

cities are cesspools

nice shill thread losers. M A G A one step at a time. You losers can't control the real people, only keep brainwashing the sheep blue pilled fags.

All Trump needs to do to defeat isis is cut the US support for them, Russia and Syria will take care of the rest.

Prove me wrong
>pro tip, you can't

He does have to stop using twitter like a 15 year old whore bitch. Come on donald, you're my guy.

Thats how he won. Thats how hell continue to win and thats how hes going to kill every one's career who opposes him. Get ready for the greatest 8 years in American history.

Yeah, he's a little twitter bitch. Pretty disappointing, desu.

Meryl Streep is a fucking traitor and should be jailed.

I like football and mixed martial arts, and I would not miss her so-called entertainment in the least.

I like his tweets.
Better to have a president that communicates with the people than one that shuts us out of everything.

This actually. Even if they aren't directly supporting ISIS, they are supporting affiliated groups that give equipment to ISIS or simply get absorbed by them. There is no denying it.

Typical leftist bullshit. Shit on someone constantly, lie about them, accuse them of everything you can think of, and when they defend themselves or fight back, call them a cry-baby.

He mocked a guy for being disabled.

This guy gets it. This is how they silence all opposition. You cannot win against them. They believe that they are better than you in every way. They will eventually have to be corrected by force. It's unfortunate that we let them get this far and now we will have to severely restrict their rights and/or take their lives to turn the country around.

Sorry about that whole Constitution thing faggot.

do your homework. debunked. he made fun of him for being a flip-flopping moron

???

>concern shills

Build wall. Oh wait. Rebuild wall.

>He says mean things

now look whos thin skinned faggot

>>Projecting this much

Kek. You shitbag leftists have been trying to trample the Constitution at every turn. We gubment now. If it wasn't for us fighting against the constant attempts to undermine it, you would already have your left wing authoritarian government run by Obongo. Should we decide to create or just stop fighting changes to the Constitution that would benefit us (removing immigrants, restricting fags, silencing your commie bullshit) there will be no one to stop us. Those in power get to determine the definition of "hate speech". You're not people (or men in the parlance of the Constitution) anyway, so shutting your bullshit down won't really be a violation of rights anyway.

Our president shouldn't mock the disabled. It's called deceny, not being thin skinned. Feels silly saying it here but oh well

You do yours. He can cover it up all he wants, we know what he did, we're not all as gullible as you

Wasn't Obama a huge social media whore?

>look i voted for trump just like you alt-righters but he did one thing and i disaprove therefore all should drop support for him
fuck off shill
ctr still pays you to shill for a loser, or are you doing it /forfree/

Trump corrects the record about himself, he doesn't need an army of paid virgins to do it for him.

Wow, not only is his spin a bold lie, he still turns it into a insult. What a baby.

A quality post by a leaf, blessed by Kek to boot, well I'll be damned.

>so thin-skinned
he's fought against everybody during the last 2 years and won

sage

>being this new or this much of a moron

Feel free to watch any video of anyone "arguing" with a leftist. Always ends with the person being shouted down. The left simply will not tolerate a deviating opinion and will even consume each other for stepping out of line even marginally. They are the fascist thought police and we have taken the high road for too long.

I think this is his ultimate flaw. His supporters act like everything he does is strategic but he's actually just a thin skinned pussy and its getting harder to defend him.

>I can criticize you
>but you can't criticize me
t. every liberal since Jon Stewart

Refuting peoples slanderous points against you.
>Why is Donnie Trump using his free speech to respond to mine?!?!?!
REEEEEEEEEE

This. All true patriots are ready and willing to trash the constitution. It is, after all, what got us to this point.

You can't refute video bong.

It really doesn't matter because you aren't an American anyways, but just because you want someone to be your leader doesn't mean you need to approve or parrot every fucking thing they do or say.

This isn't north korea.

Sorry I'm a conservative and we believe in the 1st Amendment.

Correct. "The most 'transparent' presidency ever", as it was hailed by the left. He was a social media and MSM whore when he wasn't out playing golf. To busy to be an actual President. But you should probably go ahead and forget/ignore all that.

Stop liking niggerball, cuck

>[Says shitty things]
Hey, you're saying shitty things.
>Lol [X] fragility!
>*Repeat ad infinitum*

Debunked? What sort of shit are you smoking? If you can't see Trumps pants are on fire with this latest tweet, I have a bridge for sale that could make you loads of money

Yea sure, Streep attacks Trump at the golden globe awards, the media spins it as Trump attacks Streep. Typical 1 post idiot OP.

>Donald Trump attacks Streep for speech at Golden Globes - Blowjob Hacks at CNN

If Meryl Streep cares so much about the mentally disabled, then why didn't she mention the mentally disabled white kid who was kidnapped by BLM and tortured for two days?

There's video evidence of him doing the same gestures towards able-bodied flip-floppers BEFORE the 'mocking the disabled' incident.

Wtf does that have to do with anything? Nice redirect, faggot

Spoken like a true cuckservative. Just roll on over and hand the communists our country so you can feel morally superior and take the high road. Then you can watch them trash the Constitution you thought you were preserving before they kill you and yours for being "conservative". If you really want to save this country, it's time to get your hands dirty (i.e. stop being a moralist cuck) and remove the commies.

It's like if she doesn't acknowledge every injustice to disabled people that was not trump related, the comment loses all legitimacy

>But with me, we fight back
Always punch back hard

because the attackers were black and the kid was white

>russian flag

checks out

TLDR.

North Korea is where you belong. Communist who kill if you try to have free speech.

Not a where the founding fathers created the Constitution.

>doing any type of PR
>thin skinned

He needs to put 100% of his focus into politics and forget about what's going on in the entertainment industry.