Nigger Revulsion Thread

Those niggers would have probably killed that disabled kid, sooner or later.

Niggers don't care about anything.

Nigger news stories / webm / pics / etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
youtube.com/watch?v=OaMNZOpRxYI
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vcJgTzqjc
newson6.com/story/17178698/family-of-tulsa-couple-victimised-in-home-invasion-speak-out?clienttype=printable
ramzpaul.com/2012/03/tale-of-two-teens-trayvon-and-tyrone.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bDHOydkudss
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/video-goes-viral-of-alleged-st-louis-ikea-shoplifter-with/article_a8bf130b-13a2-5a51-9e64-efac9964ef7f.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-R5Y_guziHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cautious Racism is a smart defensive strategy in a world full of angry blacks.

Learn early or learn late.

But whites who live around blacks learn.

White Lives Matter. See this story, too.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

youtube.com/watch?v=OaMNZOpRxYI
Prepare to rage

That Black woman who made the VLOG is now my favorite Black person. And she is proof that not all Blacks are niggers. I like her.

The TV niggers she highlighted, on the other hand, would make anyone rage.

She needed a roommate so she let a nigger be her roommate because of all the "blacks are just misunderstood" propaganda in the media and schools.

>Miami woman doesn’t remember Valentine’s Day attack

>Recovery not complete — she still needs physical and speech therapy

>Her new roommate was charged with attempted murder

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html

Never give a nigger a key to your home Anons.

If you've been here long enough you'll find out that Sup Forums isn't that racist but rather meritocrat and skeptic at most. That means blacks are niggers by default unless proven otherwise.

And to be fair, 999 out of 1000 blacks are indeed niggers.

So defaulting to nigger for blacks makes the most sense.

muh dick

What is the plan? Should we collaborate with the arabs?

>at first I was
>but then I was

He probably wanted at them titays

>Sup Forums isn't that racist but rather meritocrat and skeptic at most

Agreed. You can see that when it comes to great black people like Thomas Sowell or Clarence Thomas.

But almost all blacks are awful niggers. Male and female. And Sup Forums doesn't shy away from speaking that truth.

Speaking the truth in this age of political fear is refreshing.

Red pilled attractive black females are wifeable.

Nigger robs house.

Gets rectified by an old lady with a pistol and some training.

Niggers Upset

See negress with masonry weaponry.

If there had been children in the house this negress could have killed them with the bricks she was throwing or hurt them with the flying glass.

Imagine this nigger woman's lack of impulse control or empathy for the whites in the home.

Also, how was she so sure that she would not get arrested?

Because, astonishingly, she wasn't hauled away.

And the whites are that much less safe.

When Blacks and Whites are forced to live near each other:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik

Different nigger named Treyvon Johnson in Florida.

There are probably some niggers in Florida NOT named Treyvon Johnson.

And some of the niggers named Treyvon Johnson are surely not criminals, one would suppose.

Trayvon.

White and Black people commit the same crimes at the same degree if not more from White people due to their population being in the majority. The only reason it may seem those stats are neck and neck are due to a few factors.

1. The over policing of black and POC neighborhoods. When there should be the same policing of both Beverly Hills and Compton, where do you think the police would ride through first?? And let's not forget Black people may get arrested for weed, but in those white suburbs, meth, cocaine, heroine. They never get a slap in the wrist...

2. These stats are also going based off arrests AND convictions. Which means if someone is arrested and not convicted, it still goes towards those stats. So if you have the over policing of Black neighborhoods where police arrest black People for sneezing, wouldn't that affect those stats????

3. There is also the implementation of the 3 strike rule and the non violent drug offense that are extremely trumped up! Blacks are more likely to be convicted under one of two or both of this umbrellas than White people... There are a many of reports that go under the radar of white men getting off Scott free for crimes committed. A quick google search would tell you that!

Racist just see what they want to see. I hate this fucking board

niggas do anything for some cash yo

>White and Black people commit the same crimes at the same degree if not more from White people

Nigger males are 6 percent of the population and commit about half of the murders and rapes. And those are the crimes we know about. Niggers get away with a lot in the "black community."

So your head is up your ass.

wow how dumb can you be to continue on after the cameras are rolling. Like srs... Maybe my asain is showing.

Citation needed, racist.

They would of tried to "clean up their mess" and definitely tried to kill him. Stupid to record and broadcast your crimes, especially over joobook.

top left one is a qt desu senpai

Imagine how many niggers did so many evil things in the days before niggers videotaped everything with their cameras in phones.

go to fbi.com go to the crime statistics part and look yourself faggot to verify my pic

Your dick might disagree.

Never stick your dick in crazy or evil, user.

Black communities are actually underpoliced, while upper class white communities are overpoliced. This disparity is one of the reasons there is so much crime in POC neighborhoods.

>These stats are also going based off arrests AND convictions. Which means if someone is arrested and not convicted, it still goes towards those stats. So if you have the over policing of Black neighborhoods where police arrest black People for sneezing, wouldn't that affect those stats????

Sounds like an excuse. A smelly excuse.

>tfw no redpilled black angel gf

Your quote has nothing to do with my picture. Stupid autist retard. Rape is reported to the police. Has nothing to do with over policing or racisim.
The only logical explenation anyone
with 1/4 a brain would see is that blacks are 1000000000 more likely to rape then whites . You must be trolling so no more replies for you retard boy

I know you're trolling but even if you're not and what you said were true over-policing alone wouldn't skew the records 30,000 to 0

I can imagine how it MIGHT POSSIBLY have gone down:

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

Nigger, turning and walking towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

There would have been no more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.

What is there to gain from these threads?

showing what the media wont show the people

Who is the target demographic?

>showing what the media wont show the people

This!

Arabs are niggers.

>Cortavious
>Shanquavious

Most blacks don't have emotions. They can't feel empathy. They only know anger and rage. Even when a black is sad, they're really just very angry.

I'm asian. I gain nothing other than sheer satisfaction that I too, share the same observations with other race.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vcJgTzqjc

Fucking disgusting niggers.

>Qawmane
The fuck is wrong with these people

>over policing of black and POC neighborhoods

Any Chicago fags out there who might be on that jury?

You mean to tell me that cops patrol more where the crime rate is high? Don't they know that's racist?

I would still not enter.

Trying to make looting into some noble act.

Niggers, man.

>Even when a black is sad, they're really just very angry.

That observation matches my observations.

Niggers cry when they want something or to gain some advantage. Even nigger clergymen.

>Maybe especially them

Jesus fucking christ this shit makes my blood boil.

Cops put up with a lot of shit that we will never even know about.

And niggers hate them for it.

>A Tale of 2 Niggers: Trayvon and Tyrone

>...in Tulsa, an elderly couple was attacked in their home. They had been married for 65 years and lived in the same house since 1950.

newson6.com/story/17178698/family-of-tulsa-couple-victimised-in-home-invasion-speak-out?clienttype=printable

> A week ago, another "teen" (who is actually 20 years old) broke into their home and attacked the elderly and ill couple.

> Tyrone Woodfork raped and killed the 85 year old lady. He left her 90 year old husband for dead, but he survived.

> Curiously, the national media did not report on this killing. And, unlike the Zimmerman shooting, they did not mention race.

ramzpaul.com/2012/03/tale-of-two-teens-trayvon-and-tyrone.html

youtube.com/watch?v=bDHOydkudss

Witnessed.

that get

you can flaunt all the stats that you want... Bottom line, for you to say that police and crime stats are unbiased, yet there are tons of evidence that suggests otherwise.. as I've previously stated, then those stats are incorrect.

You have to know that there is a such thing as targeting. Due to the police, judges, and laws that all show favorite to the white criminals all the time, you will never get correct findings.. ever. I've already given you several reasons as to why it seems black crime rates are neck and neck with white crime rates.

It also has everything to do with how disproportionate the resources are allocated to poor areas. For you not to know how racist the foundation of the criminal justice system and this country is then we can't have a proper debate.

For one to do that, you must include every single factor and not just facts or stats that lean heavily towards your agenda. Which are what a lot of these stats are pulled from.

If you cant acknowledge that there are in fCt racial motives in regards to these facts then arguing you has no point.

Have you heard of the private prison agenda? The criminalization of black boys and girl even before a crime isn't committed? How the schools are pushing a pipeline to prison? If not our discussion ends here.

You are brainwashed.

No, it's just the truth.

>citation required

Wiki warriors always make philosophy their arguments...

This.
You are brainwashed.
You have no thought that originates from yourself.

This one too.

AFAIK this evil nigger has not gone to trial yet.

Anyone from Oklahoma know his status?

Logic always beats hate. There's no refuting the truth.

>The criminalization of black boys and girl even before a crime isn't committed? How the schools are pushing a pipeline to prison?

So that is why niggers are murders and rapists and kidnappers and torturers?

Their gym teacher made them do it?

America bends over backwards to give niggers every break imaginable.

Niggers are not equal. They have an iq of 70.. borderline mental retardation.

Nothing is wrong with black people guys. It's pretty pathetic you post here to let off steam when you could be doing something productive instead.

This is true.

Subsaharan niggers have an IQ of 70.

Thanks to the blessings of opportunistic negress slaves and horny slaveowners, the black IQ went up somewhat in America.

But still very substandard.

Like this?
You're in denial.

It is like you don't watch the news, user.

Are there any people here who train mma or lift willing to take the fight to the left? We'll need people who are good with computers too. There used to be a site called Redwatch that kept tabs on lefties and published their addresses and info.. How can such a group get organised?

Oklahoma-fag here and that story is as uncovered as you mentioned. I've never heard of it sadly. You never hear anything related to white murders, etc. here. Media is too busy talking about the "North Side".

Also I'm so glad our education is spot on (am Senior). Being forced to learn and read about people like Malcolm X and glorify them as if they were good people. I have no clue how the 2000's generation behind us will do, shit gets worse by the year.

You do realize that your id is all over the above leftist posts, troll?

>7 posts by this ID
>6 of them libtarded
>1 of them astroturfing...

No one wants to hurt anyone, asshole. Stop shilling, Che-tard.

>Those niggers would have probably killed that disabled kid, sooner or later.

They could have definitely killed him by accident before the evil niggers intended to.

Niggers are stupid.

They taped his mouth. If this kid had ANY respiratory ailment. Or if the snot from his crying had clogged his sinuses, he could have literally died of lack of air.

And the niggers would have said they dindu nuffin as they were being hauled away on the murder charge.

I see the opposite- in the hood, you HAVE to have a constant, heavy police presence to prevent never ending chimpout ( and bad press for the PD) In white areas, people tend to behave themselves much better, so the cops aren't needed as much.

All she wanted was a roommate.

Not the same as a coalburner, but she learned a very similar lesson.

>I see the opposite- in the hood, you HAVE to have a constant, heavy police presence to prevent never ending chimpout ( and bad press for the PD) In white areas, people tend to behave themselves much better, so the cops aren't needed as much.

This.

Why spend resources on an area that does not require attention.

A medical analogy applies.

Don't worry about a potential hangnail (white neighborhood) when your leg is spraying arterial blood (blacks in action).

Umm what's wrong with killing the white guy? Degenerate gone and black people locked up for life. Win win desu.

You must be a trolling nigger to have so little empathy for the white kid.

That poor frightened white kid. Mouth taped. Mentally disabled, so not understanding. At the mercy of evil niggers. So scared that the officers who rescued him said the poor kid was virtually catatonic.

Evil niggers are so evil.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/video-goes-viral-of-alleged-st-louis-ikea-shoplifter-with/article_a8bf130b-13a2-5a51-9e64-efac9964ef7f.html

St Louis niggers are a special kind of nigger, lol.

> IKEA Shoplifter With Frying Pan Sticking Out of Her Leggings

youtube.com/watch?v=-R5Y_guziHE

I mean yes the niggers are evil no doubt but the guy was disabled. I'm just saying if he was killed it would theoretically be a win win situation with the niggers locked up in jail for life and the white guy put out of his misery of being disabled.

Why don't I ever run into people like this in my hometown? I'll tell you why. People including myself don't want to voice my opinion around black people due to ignorant herd mentality and the thought of being assaulted. My parents paid a lot for braces and I don't want to use a gun in defense. I'm a peaceful person and I love videos like this because it reminds me that not all people are rightfully typecasted. I wish we could colonize the moon for people of herd mentality and not just black people but all people who flow with trends. Just because it's "cool" doesn't make it good. Smoking cigarettes was cool when I was growing up and I started smoking in 99 at the age of 13 and I will NEVER reach my potential physical fitness goals as a result. Trump formed a trend and I didn't follow it initially but if he does a good job he'll get my vote next time for sure. I knew I didn't want Hilldawg but I don't follow even my own white herd mentality. I love it when people have independent thought. For he record though, I'm so fucking glad he won

found the sheltered white guy that's never actually been around black people

Totally agree. I am SO ready for niggers to be the new niggers.....LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!

His perception of black people is Will Smith and Eddie Murphy.

That is the problem with sheltered communities that are almost all white.

They are the people who are most likely to believe that blacks are just misunderstood.

When they meet real niggers, they change.

Slow or fast, they change.