Weird hats in the catholic church

Weird hats in the catholic church

WTF is the deal with those fucking hats?

Anyone have a justification or history behind them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitre#Origin
youtu.be/eIWe5dFhYSU
youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
youtube.com/watch?v=NLgKYftKfII
discord.gg/bxu9atY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

+5 spirit buff

+1 against muslims
+5 against undead
+15 charisma checks against fellow Christians
-1 charisma checks against Mormons

Christianity is a syncretic religion that combined all the old pagan religions under a monotheistic disguise, it was a lie made up by the jews to destroy Rome and the Romans.

It's astrology shit.

Bull
Ram
Fish
Now the Aquarius age.

Mitre is worn in Catholicism, Anglican Church, some Lutheran Churches, Eastern Orthodox, and Coptic churches.

It's evolved over time though (this is the Catholic one), and originated around the time of the Byzantine Empire.

It's just a uniform, although there's some slight differences between the mitre of a bishop, archbishop, cardinal, pope, etc.

There's also the Papal Tiara, but it hasn't been used since Vatican II, and then it was only used on coronations (new pope) and special processions.

Its clearly for that sweet Catholic Patriarchy based buff that affect Clerics, Preists and Monks classes

Yeah, the jews made up the most anti-semitic religion on earth to help their own cause.

Got it.

Makes perfect sense

I just want to know wtf the deal is wih the fucking hat, maybe a catholocuk can step in?

Not trying to discredit anyone here

kek

>literally worships a kike on a stick
>most anti-semetic religion on earth
k

It looks weird because it was originally made for a rabbit

You freemasons have worship the kikes that put him on the cross
Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

t. Edward Gibbon

Best posts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitre#Origin

Most modern "christians" are babylonian without knowing, they even worship the lord (baal).
The church was supposed to be infiltrated and have doctrines changed, this is why you only trust door to door and able to do miracles members of the oral tradittion as oppossed to scripture.

It seems Jesus could be a high level cleric with a proficiency in healing/resurrection based magic and dabbling in the usage of Whips and Scourges.

although I dont think he's the kind of cleric that wears armor

With a hat like OP mentions Id say hed be a pretty high level healer in any party.

>kike shits on bankers and the church
>not anti semetic

I SEE WHAT U DID THER OP

Speaking more on magical hats Id say pic related would probably give the wearer a bonus to holy/resurrection based magics. Maybe a +5 to all throws and saving throws HOWEVER it makes the user have a -10 modifier when attacked by holy weapons, icons or magics

>freemason
Roman pagan

the day of the rake is coming

but why did early Christians and all church fathers contradict Protestantism?

Does anyone else have any other magical related hats that need to be examined?
Stay awhile and listen

>Denying Christ (through the Eucharist)
>Denying the Holy Bible (by denying the deuterocanonical books, Luther calling for the burning of the Epistle of James)
>Denying the teaching of the Apostles (rejecting Tradition)
>Denying the communion of Saints
>Denying purgatory and praying for the dead
>Demonizing Mary
>Desecrating effigies of God, Jesus, Mary, Saints, and destroying biblical depictions and crucifixes
>The rapture
>Creationism
>The Earth is 6000 years old
>Anti-science
>Prosperity gospel
>Usury is OKay!
>Once saved, always saved
>Just need to say you're Christian/believe in Jesus to be saved
>Predestination (born with a silver spoon and golden crucifix going to heaven or born poor and going to hell)
>Jews are God's chosen people (free from any blemishes and we all must be subservient to them and Israel)
>Schism is actively encouraged and readily practiced
>Rejection of all theology in favor of a shallow believe whatever you want to believe nonsense
>Personal relationship with Jesus trumps all (including the bible and church) telling you everything you need to know so don't ask them preachers questions
>"Born again" virgins
>"Call no one father"
>Completely reject Jesus' incredibly clear teachings on marriage and divorce (see Matthew 19:1-12) by allowing anyone to marry and divorce
>Rejecting the millennia-old Christian teachings on abortion
>Rejecting God's plan of female mothers giving birth to human life and male priests giving birth to spiritual life (through mass and the sacraments)
>Denying any and all sacraments
>Denying the Divinity of Christ and Trinity
>"Born again" "again" virgins
>Denying apostolic succession and allowing uneducated laity to preach (universal priesthood of all believers)
>Speaking gibberish and calling it tongues
>In league with the devil by wanting to rebuild a third temple for the Jews so they can bring about the end of the world and all its sufferings asap
>Referring to God or Jesus as female

Here. Turn this image upside-down.

>not taking hats off on hallowed ground

savages

Lots of protestant churches pull a lot of fucked up shit, like that John Hagee faggot saying that modern israel is prophecy.

Despite the fact that revelation and Ezekiel make it obvious that the rebuilding of israel will be done by Christ after his second coming, and only christians will be there, no Christ hating kikes

What about kike hats, got any info on those skull cap things or the other hats that they use?

The "fish" comes from the word "ichthys" or "ΙΧΘΥΣ" which means fish, but its an acronym that would mean: "Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ", (Iēsous Christos, Theou Yios, Sōtēr) roughly translated to: "Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour."
It was used by early christians who faced prosecution from the Roman Empire, it ended up being a very well know symbol amongst christians and it was used for a long time, its also currently used in those fish bumper stickers that have the word "jesus" written in them.

Catholics mixed a bunch of pagan beliefs and muddle the religion (most notably idolatry). Not sure why anyone would be Catholic after reading their history.

American mongrels all hate Christianity because they don't belong to the natural order due to the nature of their existence.

The Vatican complex is really a giant snake. The snake cult relates to the Ouroborous that surrounds the Earth. Literally a snake that eats its own tail, in the heavens! We call it the Milky Way these days. These people have been in charge since the dawn of civilization. The fish heads were the learned agents of the snake cult that brought technology and knowledge to less advanced peoples, and typically came from the sea.

"The papacy in Rome is the greatest tyranny the wold has ever seen."

t. 32nd Degree Scottish Rite

Examination of the hat reveals that it does not give any sort of combat or magical bonus HOWEVER

it goes give +15 charisma checks against goyim and races of inferior genetics
It also gives +50 to all haggling and money based charisma checks

I would assume it has more to do with the fact that it was the first freemason republic, open rejection of God by froming a republic against the british crown.

Isnt there an offshoot of the anglican church in the US?

(you)

But it's present in nearly all branches of Catholicism (Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Coptic, some Protestant churches). Even some Lutherans and Anglicans have it present (but these are mostly European Protestants).

American Protestant """Christianity""" (aka Zionism) is a joke.

>Freemason
Fuck off kike

Fuck i need me one of them, just need some nose surgery to hook out my nose and get me shekels

I'm not an Anglican. I don't agree with state controlled Churches, so I'm unsure. There probably is.

But why did the church fathers contradict Protestantism?

The Catholic church started in Pergamum. Its been the devil's church from the beginning. Satan could not stop the Messiah from coming, so he married the church instead of trying to kill it.

In Daniel 9, he prophesies the "people of the prince of princes" (old testament title for Satan) would destroy the temple and the city of Jerusalem. The Roman Legions destroyed the city and the temple in 66 AD.

The last Emperor of the Western Roman Empire gave the crown and the title to the Catholic Pope.

Bottom line: Read the Bible, Gods Word. Ignore the apolistic "churchs". You dont need to belong to a "church", if you believe in Christ and follow his commandments, you are part of the Church: the body of Christ.

Repent, and sin no more.

>polytheism within monotheism

Makes total sense that God would reveal himself as one being but all of a sudden one of his miracles is considered him as well.

The hat comes with 1 drawback

If you are not a jew and wear the hat, all jews that you come into contact with will automatically perform mid level invesigation checks against you to determine if you are really a jew or not. If you pass then youre good, if you dont then they will attack using kike based weaponry

You need to be a high level rogue to be able to use the hat to out jew a happy merchant

Fuck, they would probaly want to examine my dick

No way Im gonna multilate myself for a few lousy shekels

>muh dik

>Usury is OKay!
Mother fuckers.

In new testament, there existed a lot of relatively small churches that were actually in close proximity.

Christ came to bring divisions, not to bring us all together.

best weapons against jews would have to be Nazi Based Weapons. They are very susceptible against gas based magics and ovens.

If you are high enough in the Nazi Magics school then you could probably do the fabled spell Summon Spirit of Auschwitz, which causes the full embodied spirit of Death camps in the form of a purple glowing Hitler to assist you in combat against all Jews and mutants.

>>Creationism

What's wrong with that ?

Wasnt it the cromwell revolution that restarted usury in europe?

Anglo gov wanted to use usury against their own people, so they used kikes to do it since the church didnt allow

But how come all the CHRISTIAND are divide

Lots of euro catholics dont accept the book of genesis apparently

Fucking pagan catholics and their weirdo hats.

Must be a pederast thing.

Yes because scientific research spanning centuries lie

Stop replying to the filthy dognigger. Look at the flag. He's not even Christian.

Exactly, its called fatih for a reason

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness";

1 Corinthians 3:19

Catholics bought up Carl Sagans BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONSBILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONSBILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONSBILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONSBILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS

Only flag on earth with the Bible and Cross

I did not know faith makes people stupid

So you accept evolution of man, that you are an ape, you believe something other than the bible.

That makes you an apostate

But why is the bible true?

HURRRR DURRR

Looks like I triggered your autism again.

Go snort some adderal faggot

Fuck off, Mohammed.

Don't you know your Imam could have your head for believing in evolution?

>dur dur worship jebus dont listen to science and reason
This is why you country is a third-world shit hole

And you get to work six months of the year to pay for every luxury of life provided to blacks and Jews.

Do you feel particularly euphoric when you are paying taxes?

very

Get more creative, faggot.

Check this:

[Crown of Thorns]
Artifact/Unique
Adds a debuff that causes you to lose HP every second but as a result you cause everyone around you to be constantly lifted of all debuffs and curses, enemies and allies.

Like a good little goy cuck, huh?

How does it make you feel to know you are a slave?

>With a hat like OP mentions Id say hed be a pretty high level healer in any party.

He has self-resurrect so I'd say he'd be beyond high level.

Fish is our first "physical" form
youtu.be/eIWe5dFhYSU

And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good

Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

These are from Genesis, these actually support the concept of evolution, the only things that is a massive lie about the theory is the concept that man is creation of earthly evolution and not a diving creation God through Christ.

This is why the magic missing link has never been found or proven, and never will be.

I love how Protestants only attack Catholics, as if it's a vendetta spanning centuries. Worse part is, American Protestants are probably the worst of the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U

i don't get the mormon effect

i want to convert to catholicism but I don't believe in the afterlife. I have been going to mass and speaking with a Catholic professor regularly and it really feels right, I just have no belief that I'm going to die and then wake up somewhere else. I want to be Catholic because I believe I need God in this life.

wat do?

(((Coincidence)))

Catholic portion is right.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NLgKYftKfII

God wants you to wear a hat

>Protestants trying to understand Catholicism
Comedy thread!

Keep paying those gues to the Church :^)

Here is the fucking Pope kissing the genitals of a statue of the baby Jesus.

Move along, nothing to see here, perfectly normal behavior.

looks like a leg to me. maybe you shouldn't project your sick fantasies onto holy men.

Thats like that kike shit of sucking the blood of cock after penile multilation

Maybe francis is a kike

Go wash some muslims feet, or bow before a graven image.

Fucking catholocuks getting triggered, hijack my thread

What part of "CATHOLICISM IS THE BABYLON MYSTERY RELIGION, NOT CHRISTIANITY" wasn't clear in 1984 when I was reading Hislop's "The Two Babylons"?

Dip fucks. *^_^*

> a leg

Top zozzle

>Holy men

>Pagan sodomite

Pick one, Jamal.

It's almost like there were universal plot against Catholic Church and the whole world hate us like Christ himself :^)

>what is knee
You can even see how shadow curves.

top kek, he's kissing the statue right at the knee. the genitals are under the cloak.

Obama likes your new pope, you got that going for you

join the theology discord lads.
discord.gg/bxu9atY
a place to discuss religion

Morman's don't like magic hats only undewear.

Remember the crazier the heresy the wielder the followers.

Catholicism = Roman religion + Christianity
Roman religion = A lot of stuff, including common indo-european traditions

Not an argument sunshine :^)

nothing wrong with preserving european religious traditions
>dominican republic
go do your voodoo or whatever it is you people do

> knee

Hats are cool

>Posts under a Dominican Flag
>Named after the founder of the Dominican Order
>Jamal
>Dominican Republic is full of mulattos and blacks

There's some irony here...

this, and there's nothing wrong with kissing Baby Jesus.