Does 90% of /pol look like this looser?

Does 90% of /pol look like this looser?

Made me audibly kek 2bh

What the fuck

Great thread, OP

pinche looser

No. The Fuhrer demanded physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
Further, stoic philosophy advocates a simple diet.
Calorie dense processed food is a Jewish trick.

no, you look like this

>going to jail for sending tweets

Amazing country you have there brits

o i am laffin

>get it like Jo Cox

Is a pretty clear cut death threat though, don't act like "lol UK so 1984!". If you're stupid enough to Tweet that to somebody at all you deserve what you get.

O N E O F U S
N
E
O
F
U
S

typical anglo locking people up for banter

>ABUSIVE TWEETS

>on the internet no one knows your a gnome

FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERWEBS HATRED

wait you can end in jail for a fucking tweet in bongistan?

Kek, i thought France was turbo-cucked but it's nothing in comparison to them finally haha... ho ho... hahahaha.

anglo eternal cuck.

I'm not that pudgy, but I wear the sith lord robes.

A man recently died in jail.
He was in jail because he left bacon outside of a Mosque.

>Sup Forums is not satire.

Also i judge a man by his character and not by his appearance.

>getting jailed for shitposting on twitter
nice country you got there UK cucks

Post moar

In belgium you can get up to two years, and between €10 000 and € 200 000 fine for publicly communicating (= Twitter or other social media) opinians exarcebating xenophobia or promoting social segregation.

It's the anti-racism law.

I used to shitpost on twitter, but stopped doing that because I hadn't yet properly set up my 7 proxies. Will resume shortly.

It's a fucking tweet lmao
>mfw Brits lock people up for typing mean things to politicians or spreading butter with a plastic knife but let Muslim rape gangs roam the streets prostituting 12 year olds with impunity and the populace sees nothing wrong with this
You guys are fucking losers, every day I thank God the based founding fathers broke ties with you little bitches.

It's fun though because this means people in Europe are less used to online abuse. Shitposting here can get some SERIOUS jimmies rustled. I'm setting up my proxies, can't wait to see my twitter posting featured in our main newspapers.

Are 90% of mexican males 5'2" tall? My mother is taller than you guys. Brown stinky manlets.

I have over 5000 memepics saved, its a fucking goldmine for triggering the normies here.

No 90% of pol is 6'4 hacked blonde haired blue eyed aryan gods.

Who for some reason spend all their time posting "kek" and "cuck" anonymously on a Korean anime forum.

Nice little bitch titties. I'd like to inject you with some more steroids and make u my bitch.

He looks just like bobby hill

my sides

Chap looks like a retarded Patton Oswald.

Good thing I only post Pepe and anime on Twitter