>complete immunity to (((their))) tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=6v7Pg3lO5MY&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=raymond_leone_1
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also anyone know what show this is? I'm not very familiar with 90s reality TV in freedom-land.

I think that's the Ricki Lake Show.

That dude was cold as ice and looked like a boss.

Based raymond playing the air violin while that jew doctor spills crocodile tears about the holocaust museum lol.

So they've been doing it for this long? Damn.
>Where do you get your facts?
Where do you get yours? If all education and media is controlled by (((them))), why would they let the truth be known? I don't know if I buy that 100% of the holocaust was a hoax, but something doesn't add up.

It think it's Ricky Lake

Was this guy the model on which Ryan Gosling's character in The Believer was created?

Ray watched a certain documentary desu

>@3:00 I've read the whole Talmud
>There is nothing in there like that
Kek. Oh Jews.

This creepy veneer of tolerance and niceness in the media is really starting to crack these days. Really glad this shit is stopping soon. These folks like Raymond were the early ones that saw this BS bubbling up in our faces.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had some wacko feminist cult ruling over us like in Soith Korea right now because none of this shit the elites are peddling to us makes any sense. It all feels wrong and the champions of today all seem incompetent. Our leaders are a joke and it's impossible not to laugh at this moment.

No they were actually just capturing the Goose in his natural habitat. The Goose didn't know he was being filmed during the making of The Believer.

>tfw no one believes the holohoax

Why NeoNazis dress like that and not use normal clothes?
Why does he shaves his head?

I can literally hate jews dressing normal and with my hair

Ah right, some other miscellaneous Jewess "celebrity" then. Yeah that was some great composure for a 16 year old, pretty damn smug/10. Most of Sup Forums probably would've spilt their spaghetti but he just sat there like a boss.
The best part was how she did absolutely nothing to counter what he'd said about it, she just overloaded the dummy audience with feels and expected him to crack and feel the guilt.
>I don't know if I buy that 100% of the holocaust was a hoax, but something doesn't add up.
Yeah neither do I particularly. I wouldn't deny that at least some were killed systematically, but definitely not in the huge numbers that they purport. And when you consider the numbers that are believed to have died from things like disease and starvation. Really activates your neuron pathways
And what would that certain documentary be?

This gif is gold

>Goldberg, Goldbloom, Goldschmidt!

Hahah, when they bring out two women to show how friendly and emphatic they are. So sneaky. Woman from the crowd and a female doctor.

Then they threw him out for being "afraid of what he might do". Bitch, he already said that he wasn't violent and haven't committed any crimes, now you're spinning it and calling him too unpredictable to be around? How tolerant.

>google the ricki lake show
>look at program creators
>gail steinberg
>mfw
Like clockwork

It's rickki lake. She's a jew

Ho Lee Fuk SAVED lolol

I personally don't think 6 million is a concrete number with any evidence and I know sure as hell my gas chamber doors wouldn't be wooden

Subtle naming of the Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

>Come back to the "good side", goyim
>We REALLY tried changing him, aren't we good?
>How can you not like people you don't know?
>Stupid strawman about concentration camps for people without hair
>Talk over him the entire clip
>Not even addressing that there weren't six million Jews in Europe
wew lad, shoad real bad

Ricky Lake,
She really regretted that divorce she got did she not?
Is she a liberated woman or a twat?

>3 and a half hours long
Welp gonna have to set aside an entire evening for this, preferably with some beers and pizza. It's gonna be one of those, I can already tell.

It's worth the 3.5. Ultimate red pill.

holy shit i never really believed that stormfront infested Sup Forums but hes hitting every fucking talking point that i see on Sup Forums

:(

wearing a church of the creator church, this must be old. I don't think those guys are around anymore, or at least not as relevant.

*shirt

he eventually served time in prison:

historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=raymond_leone_1

for beating a negro and child outside a concert where they were handing out pamphlets and fliers

spent 7 years in the slammer i think?

hes probably out now

he either went full white power on the inside or repented.

who the fuck knows

>This creepy veneer of tolerance and niceness in the media is really starting to crack these days.
You mean that the Sup Forumstards are starting to be so obnoxious that they are exceeding the bounds of decent peoples' patience?

It's very likely this guy browsed Stormfront. Stormfront is pretty old. Might have been around even longer than this show, not sure.

>gail steinberg
true pottery

He has the lucidity and sel-assurance that being 16 can convey in the vid, but he apparently reverted to typically niggerish behaviour for these boneheads-

I mean, they stomped a guy team-handed, and then he and his gay buddies tooled up and robbed a store.

Ofc he is outr guy , Mahmoud.

It's decent, very informative. I don't regret the couple of times I have watched it.

We need more men like Raymond.

Based Raymond

what is he doing these days ?

based raymond

Kike tactics are so worthless
>omg u hate ppl
>wow hate
>time to reprogram you
>stop thinking
>dont think for yourself

Scum fuck the kikes

based

Projecting much, Borislav Mehmet Erdoğanov?

Probably being bummed in prison

I lol'd

sad

Once he mentioned the Talmud, they all knew it was over.

Lol. Raymond was the only person on that show acting like a human being. The rest of them were just parroting fucking bullshit.

The """doctor""" with the """phd""" didn't do anything but cry and throw out loaded language. "Oh we are GOOD fight EVIL" - empty, meaningless terms.

The host never let Raymond speak and continually cut him off.

>the good peoples will prevail !

sound like a threat to me

Ricky Lake and Jerry Springer used to be so based in the 90s. Skinheads vs. Jews, KKK vs Black Supremacists. Good times watching this garbage after school.

I imagine (so take it with a grain of salt) that they dressed like that for similar reasons why Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc. embraced their assigned shock labels to the extreme. Theirs' was probably more intensified because pre-internet, and a greater need to signal.

More videos like this? Vintage skinheads are so fun

Yep. The doctor wasn't even trying to be unbiased about it, she basically called him evil and just appealed to emotion like the rest of them.

Imagine an entire society where people just base decisions on emotion instead of fact.. wait, that's already what the west is doing.

SAVED LOLOL

Holyshit this is perfect. He's truly /ourguy/

That is EXACTLY what the "liberal democracy" has produced. People who don't think and simply follow the assigned narrative.

And if you question or don't agree with the narrative, you're a [INSERT -ISM HERE]

A list of 109 counties jews have been expelled from since AD250.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Look what happens when they are able to manifest themselves for a long period of time (the US)

There is a reason why they were always removed.

I wish I was as good of a public speaker as this kid was when I was 16.

Good on him for standing up to the (((mass media))) in America.

No mr Khan i swear.

Holy shit...that jewish mom is a total plant. Look at how she immediately tried to shut down the conversation and change the topic when he countered her "muh 6 million" "argument".

Look at how Shlomo Goldstein, the creator of this Ricky Lake propaganda show....look at how he supposedly chose the most "white" looking jews out there to invite this kid into their home.

Fucking (((mass media))) propaganda...

That's enough you too, make up and become amigos again

>t. Esteban Vaquirez Melendez

I am literally Mexican and my name is Steven, Vaquirez is not too far off my last name actually

Go back to mexico where you belong.

Why don't you develop a functioning state that enforces its laws?

Jenny was cute af honestly

Jews are superior, pajeets are inferior, faggots are disease.

I can't do shit when marxist/communist, anti-American jew traitors and their politicians puppets willfully his-pander to the illegal aliens who breed out of control like cockroaches.

Do you know there once was a time when California had a majority white population?

Now your kind is the majority race.

Do you really and truly think that white people are over-joyed to live in a city/state wherein everyone but them has brown skin, black hair and is a mexican of some sort or another?

>sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

Even in the loosest definition...that's called "white genocide", amigo.

Psshht you asked for it lad. Why aren't you trying to make your own country better? Not a dig, genuinely curious. Especially since you seem to complain about America so much.

>Who are the good people, the jews?
>woman in the crowd gives a sarcastic yeah
based woman in the crowd also being classically redpilled

If whites are so superior why are Jews so good at handing their asses to them?

Waaaaaaaaaaah, da joos are oppressing me again. I'm descended from ancient gweeks and womans and vikings. Waaaaaaah, my superior genetics.

Also please respond to me in Spanish because you're offending me

Can't believe we don't do this more often.

a true sign of a actual proud white person is a creator shirt
anything else is trash
if you don't know Matt hale you're a darkie

The Devil continues to exist because even God cannot eliminate his existence.

Comparing white people to G-d, heretic

Also either God exists and allows evil for a purpose or God doesn't exist and evil exists. But some whites are actively trying to uncuck themselves

and failing

My favorite moment

White doesn't mean nothing.

It's not like a fucking pure diamond. You're also the result of your nation, education and culture. NOT fucking only your DNA makes you what you are.

Europeans and North Americans got emasculated buy 2 fucking world wars.

Who won ?

It should answer you question.

All the shit with MUHH PAGANISM UUURDUURR is pretty retarded, but christianity implemented also beautiful and strong values. But also, in term, weakness.

Haha when he played the air violin. I was thinking the same.

So the mother and the daugther did not take him in their house afterall.

>White doesn't mean nothing.
Okay so if you're saying whites aren't superior by virtue of being white then why does it matter if immigration happens with non whites?

Raymond is the long lost son of Ben Garrison, also the real brother of Moonman.

You subversive kike, It is our DNA that made us great, and the next war will cull away our weak people, and whites will once again rule the world.

>Skinhead says holocaust never happened
Why do Amerifats question all German achievements?

Oh, I'm not a Christian.

I worship the Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu, the daughter of Izanagi and Izanami.

He's pretty attractive.

>Why aren't you trying to make your own country better?

Because I'm just one man and cannot do a thing.

Also, I'm incredibly selfish and am only out for self.

Money is the only language I speak.

So I'm really hoping for an armed revolution in this country to finally get rid of the (((anti-American traitors))) in our media and government and cunts like Soros.

All I can do is wish and hope. And hope my wishes come true.

I'm not a hero, sorry to disappoint.

When you have to shame somebody publicly because you have no argument against his belief, you know he is right. Raymond is a boss with lots of willpower.

Ah never mind, he sounds like a retard.

>You subversive kike, It is our DNA that made us great

What are you doing so great leaf ?

>Linking Bill Shill

Let's say a student is removed from 109 classes. After 109 evictions do you blame the student or the teacher?

I'm straight. That's one seriously handsome dude. Lol'd @ referencing the talmud, good on him.

No he's a retard. He only gives the left more ammunition, and he went to jail for chimping out. Dumbass.

Except by not specifically citing what part he failed.

Daily reminder that Nazi's are faggots and the holocaust is the most well documented genocides of all time.

Stormfags OUT OF THE Sup Forums FORUM!!!

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist, inclusive, diverse, LGBTQA+ friendly, pro-Isreal board.

Nazi LARPers are paid shills to discredit everything we've done

3 min in
already triggered le kikess

Jews are still using the exact same tricks today. Will they ever change their plan? It's not working anymore.

i love him besides the name calling hes a logical dude that prob switched some people over in that audience. I saw a black guy going oh shit farrahkahan was right!

good try kike

>Okay so if you're saying whites aren't superior by virtue of being white then why does it matter if immigration happens with non whites?

Mass immigration is a death process, a suicide.

The thing is, Europeans and North Americans, basically, "the west" are in dead end. It's hard to say, but we arrived at a final process. There's no more regional identity, no more national identity, now it will be no more continental identity.

I regret it, because it's sad.