Sup Forums, I'm CIA. AMA

>what are you doing in Brazil?

Investigating illegal arms deal from inside the shitty brazilian army to the Middle-East and drug cartels in other Latin American countries.

>what is the CIA up to in Europe?

Mostly hijacking phone and emails to know what europeans are up to. Also some blackmailing of possible friends of Russia in Eastern Europe.

>did Russia hack John Podesta?

No. It was a random private entity and he, being a dumbass like all people related to politics are, fell for it. Russia did not have to move a finger but Democrats will blame Russia anyway because they can't owe the responsibility for the massive defeat ahead of their (((donors))).

>will Trump be JFK'ed?

Depends on how far he goes and he knows this already. It is why he's scared. He is a father, a husband and a businessman above being president. He fears for his life.

>is Pizza Gate true? Are pedophiles running free all around the world and gaining power?

Yes and yes. This is not news. UK's PMs have been "eating" their fair share of pizza for decades and this was a scandal when it leaked. Yet people (((forgot))) it. It's not coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-vXXfB7BHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How small is your dick?

>how can I become CIA?

Join the army / government and learn to keep secrets.

>what's your opinion on Bane posting?

I find it delightfully hilarious.

Would you rather penetrate your mother, or let your father penetrate you?

Bigger than yours.

Digits confirm.

What would happen if the real CIA was confronted with the masketta man?

Role-players should be hanged.

Make this thread on Sup Forums, Sup Forums is not roleplaying

>1

Sheeit

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Kek

Is shitpost on Sup Forums was part of your plan?

Boi you're either roleplaying or you'll be shot tomorrow.

Can you explain MK ultra or things like it. Have you ever performed or heard stories about it?

That's what I ask.

Shouldn't getting a job and having kids more important than shitposting for the survival of the "white race"?

It was indeed tried. That should be enough to scare you. But aside from those vulnerable (with Epilepsy that made them as vulnerable to MK as they were to most videogames of the time), there was no result that I know of.

This is pretty stupid

What do you forsee for this year? If Trump cleans the CIA

Shouldn't you dole out some credible and relevant info instead of spouting memes like a faggot ?

Forgetting the fact that you are almost certainly a LARPing faggot

Do you know any spicy rumors on George Soros past?

What enjoyment do you get out of larping to a bunch of sweaty virgin NEETs on a mongolian knitting forum?

>illegal arms deal

say it ain't so, I thought there was no such thing as illegal arms deal, unless high tech stolen to go to unauthorized party type of thing

tell me about art

OP ,As a 21 year old NEET what advice would you give, if I am interested in the this fields and would like to get in to it,

>using an Argentina pasta for Brazil

Brazil is more like the Houston of South America

Some of its nice, but it's mostly shit

Do you think the pizzagate story will break in America? As in, will justice be at all served in this case(s)?

I think we broke OP

Why would someone shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

A wide receiver is about to catch a pass in the end zone. Right before he gets it, he is tackled by a linebacker and the linebacker's teammate intercepts the pass. That linebacker is immediately tackled while still in his own end zone.

What is the result of this play?

EU based question.
Which lobbying groups should we keep a watch on for when they lobby to have certain privacy laws changed in the EU?
Also: jailbroken iPhone or rooted Android?

I mean, I'd actually really like to talk to you. Most people with my flag would.
But you gotta understand we want just a glimmer of proof that you are who you say you are. We get lied to a lot.

Tell me everything you know about antarctica

leave the drama out , just the juicy bits.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-vXXfB7BHI

>and learn to keep secrets.

HI 4CHUNZ I'M CIA ASK ME ANYTHING HUEUEUEUEUE.