I usually joke about America being the most retarded nation on this Earth, but this is asinine

I usually joke about America being the most retarded nation on this Earth, but this is asinine.

You mean to tell me that a Superpower country just canned its own affordable healthcare out of evangelical loyalty for the GOP and out of spite for Obama thinking it'd benefit them?

Goddamn, that's plain fucking retarded. The only people who will ever benefit from the removal of the Affordable Healthcare Act/Obamacare are the insurance companies, they'll make even more bank from stupid Americans paying even more for insurance and benefit from the huge tax-cuts given by the GOP, and the GOP themselves will not provide any alternative healthcare until three years from now for those who can't afford insurance.

Seriously, why do Americans continue to prove that they're braindead mouthbreathing autists to the entire world? Doesn't help that some of them legitimately think of vaccines as an actual threat and not the measles that are making a comeback as of today, it's like y'all are suicidal or some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Most Americans(such as I) have had their healthcare go up quite a bit. Mine went from $600.00/Month to about $1,200.00/Month this is not, 'affordable'. Most of my employees health insurance has also went up x1.5 or x2. How is this affordable? I hope Trump will do something about his as it is ridiculous.

It was extortion.

You do realize it was a system of forced participation - essentially a "life tax".

In other words: We were forced to pay into a system that only worked well for the unemployed.

Because participation was mandatory, premiums went up 500% in some cases.

There was no viable public option.

We were no longer allowed to just save up money for a rainy day.

The premise was that it was "car insurance" for health, except several orders of magnitude more expensive.

This as well.

yes he will do something. he will increase it even more! i will never get how you dont put it free. ok it has its flaws ok it will lead to exploits but damn you arent somalia you can afford that shit

Nice proxy

Let's wait and see.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible will happened.

Nothing is free my friend. Obama fucked up big time.

Our country is 6x the size of yours, and 60x the size of other european countries. We can't just simply implement free health care. If anything we would have to look twoards a phasing process, which would take decades. Why can't people get it through their minds that you can't just change policy and immediately change the world.

>expecting Trump to do something

He'll make fun of you and brag how he swindled you over twitter.

This, well said.

It did not work for anyone who wasn't essentially and functionally poor poor poor.

My sister (we are upper middle class) could not get approved despite numerous attempts because (it was not being provided for her demographic) or something

It was literally just another gibs me dat

Things like this work well in Europe because it's a fraction of our size, with a comparatively small population density.

Im not even a nazi rayciss but call a flawed program flawed.

>let's rip on people ideas without providing any solution or ideas of my own.

Insurance companies lobbied heavily for the act. By forcing everyone to buy insurance, and cutting out competition with regulations, it massively expands their profitability

If their country is such a waste why do you own them?

Are you kidding me, Brazil?

The ACA was possibly the most piece of shit legislation our dumbfuck congress ever shoved down our throats. It's a timebomb designed to DESTROY the private insurance industry, at the expense of everyone's healthcare. This is the problem with progressives, they're Machivellian, it's all 'for the greater good'. Obamacare was never designed to be a real healthcare plan, it was a tactical maneuver made to blow up the insurance market so that a Canadian single-payer system could be ingratiated with the public. Democrats talked for decades about moving to socialized healthcare, but there was no way -- Obama and his MIT guy figured out that you could do a hybrid system which was completely unsustainable, and when people were thoroughly unhappy, THEN you can push in single-payer.

The federal government is going to sell a financial product, which they subsidize themselves, and compete with private insurance companies in a State-operated clearinghouse? You mean, they get to set the rules for the market, the price for operating on the market, and then they get to set their own cost? Holy shit. Where could they possibly get the money to pay out these insurance policies?

Oh yeah, that's right, if you don't this financial product, YOU STILL GET TO PAY FOR IT AND YOU DON'T GET INSURANCE. Thanks, individual mandate.

This was (is) decimating the healthcare markets, just removing the employer restrictions and individual mandate will flood the economy with money that was wasted and jobs that were not created.

this only benefits subhumans who hate whites. yeah, why would whites want to pay for people who fucking hate them? it's not like niggers couldn't get treatment anyway. the cost just got passed onto the insurance companies. this affordable care act was nothing more than a way for insurance companies to save money

I got nothing out of Obamacare but headaches
shouldn't you be throwing homosexuals off rooftops instead of posting on mongolian basket weaving forums?

The "market place" wasn't government regulated healtcare it was just forcing you to buy private helthcare with a small subsidy of you are poor. The insurance company saw their enrollments go way up and they made a lot of money on ACA'S run. So no it wasn't social healtcare it was just buy insurance or we tax you.

america is run by retarded children and idiots, even your kingdom has a national healthcare system.

To quote LBJ

>"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

If healthcare were free the FL shooting would've never happened.

>The only people who will ever benefit from the removal of the Affordable Healthcare Act/Obamacare are the insurance companies,

>implying this isn't a good thing

As someone who has been working in the insurance industry for 10+ years, it honestly hurts my head when you faggots think that insurance companies suffering is a positive for the population.

Here's what the ACA comes down to: The government forcing you to purchase a product against your will is textbook fascism.

ObamaCare did exactly what it was designed to do. It collapsed 30+ health care markets into two.

The name of the ACA is a pure fucking lie. Most people who already had insurance are watching their rates skyrocket right now. And the people who can't afford health insurance? They still can't, but now they get fined for not buying it anyway. Repealing it will save tons of people tons of money, and stop the government fining me for being poor. The ACA was literally written by the pharmaceutical lobby so it's no surprise all it did was literally force people to buy insurance.

by free i mean supported by taxes. you would bypass all the insurance system that since it has (logically) to have a positive income, they will do it on the skin of american people. i agree you cant do it in a day, it takes time. but many of you go turbo autism on that

I'm benefiting from it and rejoicing. Under Obamacare I had a pay a fucking fine for not having health insurance. If it's repealed I can live happily without paying the fine, saving more money than ever before.

>affordable healthcare

no, it was called the "affordable" care plan but it did not provide care and was not affordable.

>DUDE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THEIR INSURANCE COSTS SKYROCKET SO THAT OBESE NIGGERS WITH AIDS CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE LMAO

Yeah sure sure it's about poor white people voting against niggers and not middle class people being pissed the fuck off

Kill yourself kid, I bet you're still on mommy's insurance

>affordable healthcare
>Mandatory over priced health insurance

Pick one

>been working in the insurance industry for 10+ years
what is conflict of interest

we are suicidal you arab cuckmaster

I dunno man, 22% of your income for some shitty coverage doesnt sound very affordable. Sounds more like a scam

What is I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about, and don't have a child level understanding of insurance?

You sound angry, do you need a valium? If we had single payer you would have been able to get treatment for your condition.

The ACA was a shit plan that came from Republican think tanks. It was the original GOP solution to single payer. Where do you think the individual mandate came from. the heritage foundation and their like.

Until we get single payer american people will suffer and many americans care more about some black man not getting service they are willing to let themselves suffer in the process.

>affordable

nice forced meme, m8

>tfw some sandnigger who doesn't have a clue what Obamacare actually is starts talking shit about the USA because we're getting rid of it

Why are non-Americans so stupid that they dont realize Americans pay out the nose then invent everything to raise the standad of medicine in their little shithole.

Dont make fun of the neighbor because the power went out and he lets you use his generator. "Aye yo stupid ass how much you paying in gas to keep our fridges and freezers running stuoid fucking American"

Obamacare is a fucking trainwreck m8

My insurance doubled directed because of Obamadoesnt Care. Fuck you and your socialized medicine.

Don't forget his other quote
>"I will have those nigger voting democrat for 200 years"

He was not wrong, by ejecting the dixicrats from the democratic party he guaranteed the niggers will always vote dem unless the republicans ditch those same people

Hahahhaa fuck you, can't wait for him to trash your kingdom.

MUSLIMS

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

RARE
A
R
E
ALSO NICE DIGITS M80 HEHE