what the fuck does one answer??!

>RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>
>Ohhh)))
>racist))
>thing))
What did she mean by this?

You don't. You drop her.
She literally used a liberal buzzword and admitted she's been BLACKED, so you know she probably has an STD or two as well.

Call her a disgusting whore and ask her how her relationship was with her father.

Once you go black, you're a single mom.

What's to answer? She's a whore that is broadcasting her sexuality and acknowledging that she's only good for sex.

the Russian girl I've been seeing does this all the time too!

i need an explanation.

Russian smilies. )))

Once you go black we don't want you back

Dude slut shame her now ans post!

I hope you make better life choices in the future, goodbye.

>showing weakness in your own races through text
>Concern through insecurity
>woman agrees and gives up too
>"What the fuck happened!?"

Never reveal your thoughts stupid.

)))))))))

OY VAY!

A REAL SHOAH, THAT IS. DOES SHE EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE 9001 GORRILION?!

...to being a respectable cunt

Literally how could any of you continue talking to someone after hearing this

"I know, I was just planning to deeply impregnate this Jamaican girl. Such hips. She cooks a mean gumbo too."

The BLOCK button is your friend.

It is a keyboard thing.

"because no whites will have you"

> Russians are so uncucked stronkest people on earth

what the fuck are these paretheses

Half-smilies are popular among russian millenials.

If you see a person using one unironically, cut off all contact completely, for if you don't you're risking brain cancer.

tell her: you never go back cuz he takes your life with his fists or weapon. then ur ded. kappa

Muslims are not allowed to depict eyes, so Russians do not do that when they use smiles.

russian smiles )))))
it's just the smile, no eyes :

fuggg DDDDDD

"burn the coal pay the toll"
im sure some russian lads would like a work with "her"

Do it , fucker.

tell her shes a antisemite and that you will let black bulls fuck her on the side if she dates you

Just tell her "Nothing but white is alright" and explain to her you're not being racist, it's just a sexual compatibility thing.

"Donkeys have large genitals too and you wouldn't have sex with them. Why fuck a different species?"

I guess that's what you get for allowing your people to corrupt Western society with this race-mixing, social justice bullshit.

Dats rite we snatching up all yo jew womanz

Time to slut shaming ))

Tell her niggers are a different species, why would you have sex with a monkey?

tell her that you really want to start a family

Anna Sur. Sounds like a hoar.

Just tell her the truth. Once you go black, you become a single mother and get beaten up))))

>g-guys, help me. I'm a filthy jew who just got cucked by his own meme.

>Russians
>smiling

This is such a foreign concept to them even their fucking emoji for it doesn't remotely resemble it

Evens spotted and checked

This is ))))
Completely DDDD
Retarded 333

Burn coal pay the toll

Fug DDDDDDDD

lol that you're so pathetic you've been talking to this bird for months without asking if she rails black guys.

I ask it before every girl I shag. If the answers yes then you chuck em. Normally you can tell anyway.

You're a fag

Cause HIV is incurable

/end of conversation

P.S. white women are typically whores

shes either being ironic/edgy or trash. Russian girls that fuck real niggers and not even churkas are lowest of the low/prostitutes or 'enlightened' students who spent time in West.

Just ask her if she's ever fucked a black guy

If she says yes, say "sorry I don't marry girls that slutty"

>whom I'm in love with

no, its just that i know that some underage stormfags will start writing things and that would only hurt our cause

Once you go black we don't want you back and block that disgusting bitch

Stop being a cuck when you know that there are so many Russian sluts here. Tell her to enjoy her HIV and tell her this wouldn't happened if her dad was around. Stupid kike

Text her back:
Cyka Blyat idi nakhuy

>hurt out cause
>our cause
>our

Did you forget where you are?

i just did.

well, always make sure to delete names when posting on le 4 chins

ugly as fuck only niggers or a beta kike like you would touch it

>sexual capability

The big black dick meme is proven to be false and blacks don't do oral. So I'm kinda lost on what capability she's referring to

Play the victim and cry about the 6 gorillon jews, invent a story that your grandparents were sliced up and heated up in an oven.

That's disgusting. This shalomo makes me ashamed

i see them in vidya chat by russians all the time, but the colon is inherent in the chat format, so it works...

RussiaGuy : )
Vodkaman83 : )

LMAO

op what are you doing man

You answer back : yea cause no one wants to be with a single mom.

Looks like a jew

>being this autistic about sex
I don't always cringe, but when i do, it's over white guys trying to analyze sex like minecraft and stats to prove that the BBC is a myth/blacks suck at sex.

To be good at fucking you have to be a primal beast. Niggers are primal beasts, dick doesnt even matter.

The problem is that humans need to stop fucking and start lovemaking to create families

They trigger the fuck out of me in DotA.

>Jewish masterrace
>gets Shut Down® by a used Russian whore

Cuck loser

>tfw black
cucked

Her teeth got that london look.

Shit some serb chick does this too to me )))
it confuses the fuck out of me and i asked her to stop doing it but she continues.

She said it was smiles, but i told her it looks like a fat lady with double chins smiling.

Must be some slav shit

HAHAHAHAHA

A lot of Russian whores like getting banged by cannibals, just look at what degenerate alcoholics Russian men are. She probably has a few STD's anyway, stay clear.

The enternal ukie strikes again

Is she Jewish?

Why are you not talking to a conservative minded Jewish girl?

What is your problem?

She's shit testing you. With how few blacks there are in Russia she's unlikely to ever have been blacked. Tread carefully though, there are westernized sluts and liberals in Russia too. Don't risk dealing with a либepaшкa

wtf i love hohols now

She's joking dude, she's Russian, she's never seen a nigger in person.

It's a Russian meme, communist fucks can't stand "xD"

Tell her she can't find any good men because she's a dumb slut and that's why she can only get nigger dick.

EZ

Finnish: BENIS :DDDDD

Russians: cyka ))))))))

Holy shit nigger what are you doing.

I don't care if you are a kike drop it, that thing needs to never breed.

i just blocked her, dont want anything to do with her.

also: how can you be so sure which one of the anna shurs is it? there are plenty
bet you faggots will end up trolling the wrong anna shur in the end

op is a fag

>once you go black you never go back

>4/10 jew

kek, she's right about one thing, once you go black we're not taking you back

If a girl is trash move on. Only pursue girls you could see yourself settling down with having kids etc.

No
No
No

Shame more
Hurt her as much as u can

are you doubting the coal burner detecting capabilities of Sup Forums?

posting in a jewish thread

>nobody notices OP is a kike promoting BBC cuck meme
Come on Sup Forums

Nice try, we're not falling for your Jewish tricks. This is the right one. I don't understand why you blocked her. She probably has a nice little mixed baby you could raise as your own. It's like a pre-built family ready for you.

you're all missing my point.

my point is that she always talked about wanting a family and eventually turns out she's a coalburner... pol was right again

another thing, me and her were talking amicably only. we're both in a relationship

Has she ever done this
:0)))
Some slav woman kept writing that to me as some sort of poor slav emoticon of smiley face.
Fuck knows.. Anyway your woman is ugly..Im insulted you asked us for advice on her, especially since she been tainted by BBC.

Kek, my Russian qt does the same thing when she types.

This is what OP should've responded with before dropping her.

>you are like a little racist
>watch this

>INVADE TURKEYYYYY

Jewish 100%

ahw you're kidding me

Fun fact. USA has a entire industry set up which puts gaps between your teeth as it gives you a 'flawed' look. I shit you not, but Americans are putting gaps between their teeth so their perfection is slightly soiled. Fucking daft. That's all due to those stupid adverts as well.

>when you spend months building up a relationship with a girl just for shit like this to happen and you realise all the time you just wasted talking to this bitch