Libshit comics part 2

Post shitty liberal cuck bluepill comics and laugh at how shit they are artistically and having no joke because they don't support our God emperor Trump or adhere to our agendas such as supporting Israel or hating muslims.

Lets get this going, boys. We're in control now.

Lead the way Mike

Who the fuck's mike?
Your bully back in highschool or something?

Better analogy - "We paid for tickets to Edinburgh but these smug pilots are taking us to South Africa, let's use a different pilot next time"

I mean just look at this shit scribble with 0 joke
Libshit are fucking deluded if they think these are funny or even good in any way

I hate liberals and non trumpcucks so much.

Ikr?
I think the worst is that maldraw guy who makes the christcuck comics pic related

this comic is implying that politicians actually know the most.

when, in reality, politicians get in the way of actual experts - the creators, designers, architects, investors

keep em coming boys
and remember these comics are shit and theyre sad excuses as a form of art and pathetic attempts at humor.

Lady Justice isn't black.

I hate that Maldraw libshit faggot so much
We should edit his comics to our agendas and ruin his reputation like we did with Sarah

Oh check out this shitty one

Same only if there was a capable artist itt to edit his comics

why Maldraw draws chirst-chan?

fuck off malaysia faggot, Mike is a great dude

Maldraw is the creator of that and the Malaysian op who made this thread who's been shilling his patreon all over Sup Forums because hes salty af he got banned for trying to do Sup Forums drawthreads last year and mods said it was off topic

tbqh this would be decent joke if Trump really did fill his administration with absolutely unqualified nobodies. But it's full of experienced insiders and he has entire GOP behind him to help him our.

cant tell if troll. but this sounds a lot like Sup Forums.
>Science, facts, fuck that those are Jewish inventions. My sources on redneck media tell me the truth about science.
>Trump has no idea what hes doing, appointing millionaire pals, gets rid of healthcare, wants Americans to pay for wall. Yah but hillary said we was stupid and shit.
You are stupid and shit, though Clinton is a corrupt fuck wad she has the decency to at least be doing it thoughtfully not by instinct like trump. This way when you get fucked over you can pretend you did not see it coming.

t. maldraw faggot
just dont give him any attention lads

Here's a pic of him apperantly from the archive

fuck off dumb leaf, i said DON'T give him attention

He's been doing this on Sup Forums and /ic/ for 2 years.
he's not leaving anytime soon idiot

Who gives a shit as long as you don't bump his threads. He has nothing else.

I remember how this was released after election.

third post best post

Shut up Mike

Well if the pilot is planing to crash the plane i think it would be pretty wise to take control of it

That massive fucking faggot would need a reputation to ruin first.

>leftist
Pretty broad category there, partisan hack.

Here's how I judge jokes:
If they're funny they're good.
If they're unfunny they're bad.

That's it. Everything else is irrelevant. Everything.

Leftists make "jokes" with political agendas. Where do you think Hillary got her jokes and trying to connect with millennials from?