How dumb do you have to be to do such a thing to a poor white man...

How dumb do you have to be to do such a thing to a poor white man. Also tell me again why nobody wants to date a black girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no qt hood rat gf

She looks like a man.

Black women are disgusting.

Film at 11

>tfw no chocolate gf

see

NIGGER, Nigger, nigger, NIGGER.

qt

>Also tell me again why nobody wants to date a black girl.
Who in their right mind would want to fuck a monkey?

I mean take away the hair and voila you have the face of a chimp and I'm not even racist.

They smell like cheap corn chips.

I've slept with 2 niggeress's in my life
one american nigger and one African
>the smell is nauseating , both of them
when they start sweating off the curry or fried chicken...... puke
Ever get on a buss in nigger area during rush hour, that's the smell
>they are stupid as fuck and think they are owed something
>they don't take good care of their pussies
>never want to get seen in public with them
>they hate birth control

what did she do?

Ive been trying to find a way to describe it for a very long time

You heard about the 4 darkies who kidnapped and tortured a white guy in burgerland? She's one of the 4

oh yea, I heard about it but didn't read much.

>liberals claim right wingers are violent
>liberals take a white guy and torture him.

did chimpout began yet?

>tfw no qt hood rat gf

Here's my face

Funny enough... If she knew the feeling of having a nice, conservative Chad inside her, she'd probably never look at another black man again.

wait, the guy was also disabled?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE NIGGERS.

>Although President-elect Donald Trump was mentioned, Chicago Police do not believe the crime was politically motivated.

>"I think some of it is just stupidity, people just ranting about something that they think might make a headline. I don't think that at this point we have anything concrete to really point us in that direction, but we'll keep investigating and we'll let the facts guide us on how this concludes," Supt. Johnson said.

Fuck you cunt! This crime was definitetly politically motivated. fuck off!

good

FUCK OBAMA! FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!

yeah, i'd be hate crimed the fuck out of town on a rail to folsom without a thought and the msm would be scouring my apartment and hounding my parents.

Yup just heard about it too. They apparently kidnapped some white guy and tortured him. I just finished watching the video off liveleak and all I can say is wow. Idk what they were thinking but their future flew out that window at click of a button.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/

Just a quick read if you want to catch up.

Dumb enough to stream it on Facebook

Wait till they turn it out to be white mans fault. Something like "they faced racism and that's why they turned like that'

Just you wait 5 more days. The MSM will spin this to make it anyone but the niggers' fault.

>you catch them and punish them.
>chimp out.

>you don't do anything.
>Niggers will do it even more.

I saw a couple niggers here today, and pol has taught me enough to not trust them.

nice set

Seriously though, what did they think was going to happen by filming themselves and posting it online!? Did they actually think that they would get away with it? Or did they want to get caught?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they thought they wouldn't get in trouble torturing a white guy at this point the way the media treats race relations.

>why nobody wants to date a black girl.
because of superior white girls and saving the white race

>i know yall raycis ass cracka ass muthafuckas hate dis "race mixin" shit so you gonna get dat lil white dick out fo me ta hop on or amma cap yo ass

what do?

Because niggers are gay homeboy.

>Gorgeouss Kíaa

I really hope that shit is staged

They believe their reason was justified. They knew it was wrong as their family and friends commented that 'they're going to jail". The black group persisted and that's when they really fucked up because I could see they were attempting to assure themselves over and over that if they say "fuck trump" enough, their viewers would change their mind. This video would be neat documentation on group mentality.

Black women are ugly, non feminine looking, bad fashion sense, poor, can't cook, can't talk very well, very low intelligence, bad English and maths skills (to the point where primary school children are smarter) and are incredibly unenlightened.

People on /pol often talk about how women are like children or animals, they talk about black males as like children or animals, well, when you consider a white woman is smarter than a black man and you put those two together then you're literally talking to a retard. Black women probably have like a 60 IQ rating or less.

I've been with a few just enough to understand why people don't go for them. They're like children. They think games like peekaboo and "guess who" are the funniest things ever.

I'd probably get away with all sorts of perverted shit with a black woman be it not for the hood.

Kek'd

the question is why would you want to if they're so disgusting and stupid.

We're on the verge of The Turner Diaries being real

She looks like Jerry

They're niggers, what do you think?

Document this for science, as niggers have apparently learned quantitative reasoning

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

wtf is "opp's"?

opposition
its gangs that are feuding with yours

SI LUD?!

is this post irony?? why did you sound like youre 12

also youre all trying way too hard to ridicule black people

I wanna stick it in her ass

>Also tell me again why nobody wants to date a black girl.
Hollywood is owned by jews who are owned by white women.