He i-isn't going to bring back any j-jobs!

He i-isn't going to bring back any j-jobs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E
youtube.com/watch?v=9S-OtZIXd_E
youtube.com/watch?v=zRgwi3t-zQI
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And alibaba 1 million jobs over 5 years

Impressive, very nice.

Check mainstream media from all western countries

>GOLDEN GLOBE ROAST DRUMPF

Jesus it's pathetic at this point

>He just says "I'm gonna negotiate a better deal"
>Well how exactly are you going to negotiate that?
>What magic wand do you have?

youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E

cool more jobs for mexicans living in the states.

>be 25
>get college degree
>nobody will hire me, not even for nigger jobs

Wat the fuck do?

>more flyover jobs for bumpkins

Literally who cares, meme man would rather focus on the important things in life like crying on twitter whenever he's called out on his bullshit like normalizing making fun of disabled people on national television

Get motivated, find a job, and then take it.

Don't ask. Never ask for anything again. Take what is yours

2000 jobs is nice, but that's not really a lot

not even president yet. under budget and ahead of schedule

Wew fucking lad

Let's see Paul Allen's card

I'm getting worried that I won't get tired of winning

Oh my god, it even has a watermark

BUT WHAT ABOUT OBAMA'S BAJILLION WAGEKEK JOBS HE ADDED TO THE ECONOMY HUH!??????

>being this retarded.

What is the difference between a wagecuck job and a high school graduate putting cars together on an assembly line?

>It's Happening

>part-time fry cooks
>full-time manufacturers
you can only choose one

He is literally going to save Detroit, holy shit.

>wagecuck
Spoken like a true NEET loser faggot

Something wrong, Patrick? You're sweating.

Detroit here

Literally no
Detroit will always be a shit hole

>still Defending your meme king

It's ok fren, the election is over. You don't have to pretend anymore.

Yayyy make America Low-Skilled White Working Class again!!!

TURN ON CNN

ITS FUCKEN HAPPENING

It's not a lot but when you need a job and you can get one of those 2000 it means a lot.

At the very least, you'll end up above Chicago. Not that that's saying much.

You mean re-normalizing.
He's taking the stick out of America's ass

This. When will Drumpf fags learn. They actually think this crybaby psychopath is going to reach 1,237 delegates

>business experience is a magic wand

Time to buy another one

One offers solid benefits and retirement plans, the other gives you free soda.

I didn't see that til just then! I wonder how many times Conway and Bannon had to tell him NO when he wanted to add a Ron Paul habbening gif pic to his tweet before he gave in and posted it sans pic

My wagecuck job gives me benefits and retirement, no soda though

Maybe in murders

Take a stroll down some of detroits fine streets on Google maps, brother. Check out the crumbling buildings at the major intersection of I-75 and I-94

>Walk into office
>Start moving papers around
>Start cleaning up
>Suprevisor comes in
>"Who the fuck are you"
>I decided to do the cleaning/admin job
>"we already filled the position"
>I'm doing the job anyway
>*supervisor calls security and retard is banned from entering premises again*

You sound like a retarded old boomer.

This is why amerisubhumans should be genocided

You don't think the auto industry coming back to Michigan will help it some? It's what built Detroit in the first place.

>Sit at home
>Wait for someone to give you a job
>Eat ramen

You sound like a lazy millennial

Isn't Michigan a giant shithole?

That is 2000 less jobs for other countries and more jobs will open up once people go back.

I have a job, retarded burger.

>t. Mexico

Uhhhh

Face it. You just got cucked, Mexishit.

And now your country is descending into chaos and rioting.

And we're gonna build a wall.

They arent going to be here for long

It's happening, time to build cars.

>haha just trust corps man they're just like us

>apply for dozens of shitty jobs online because they tell you to fuck off if you want to apply in person
>dozens of other people do the same
>don't get job because reasons

You sound like a fucking retard, the economy as it exists doesn't work like it did in 2005 fucktard why the fuck are you still under that impression? I bet you're not even 30 but still suck boomer dick like the fag you are.

>Chrysler

No, considering detroit doesn't build cars, nor does it house any big 3 headquarters other than GM. Detroit was built from cars and a SHIT ton of other stuff.moving jobs back to Michigan is great for everyone, but not for the city of detroit.

Not many mexicans in Michigan but there's a lot of arabs.

The Halal food department at a local supermarket is hardly a job

Brushing your teeth once a month isn't a job, you inbred fat brit faggot

>TFW Trump turns out to be the republican jimmy carter/hoover 2.0

It'll be a very fun 2020's for Republicans.

it is, to weak cucks

I see Mexicans all the time in Michigan....at Mexican restaurants

>>don't get job because reasons

Change those reasons you lazy faggot. Change them or stop bitching

It could still be saved if you got rid of all the niggers. But I suppose that's out of the question for at least another decade...

1. Trump takes credit for things he didn't even do

2. Obama created 156,000 in December alone

Obama created 156,000 new jobs in this last month, after a 75 months streak of job creation, which is the longest job creation streak since 1939

You guys don't actually care about jobs. don't pretend that you do

Ah, I thought the implication is that the manufacturing would be brought to Detroit.

2000 jobs is a huge amount in this era of automation.
also the money/spending power those actual new jobs (unlike the minimum wage part time jobs obama "created") will actually impact other industries in the area as well, creating even more jobs.

THAT would save the city, but then now the problem is infrastructure

The whole city is crumbling. I go down there once a week and the highways are littered with old burned out factories that are collapsing into one another. No joke. Pretty normal site there

It's great that the leftists are still throwing hissy fits about him even when he is doing good, just makes them appear unstable and shrill to the normies considering that every job he brings to America is another American life improved.

I will repeat myself. Obama created 156,000 in December alone

Don't pretend you guys actually care about jobs, you are just obsessed with race and muslims

>flag
Fuck off kike.

"Detroit" is used as a reference to the surrounding suburbs, really. Thats where the manufacturing takes place, and where Chrysler and for are headquartered. Here's the kicker though, the suburbs are doing just fine, so while it helps us to bring these jobs back,the 600,000 niggers in Detroit are still fucked Lmao

obama adds shitty part time jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It would be less obvious if you changed the flag

How did Obama "create jobs" anyway? Small businesses adding jobs while he is president doesn't count. The business owner added them. That is true for bigger companies too, but encouraging a giant corporation build a plant in the US does count toward Trump.

I'm willing to argue about this, not just gonna call you a Jew like everyone else.

The savior the country needed killing globalists with the twitter account he wielded.

Obama didn't create anything. He had no part in those jobs

>The job market is directly because of Obama

kk

Hmmmm

Fuck Drumpf
Fuck white people
Fuck jobs

>flag
>young turks
ahh yes i too get my statistics from such neutral and reliable sources
top kek

>How did obama create jobs

Smart policies.

>He brings jobs and money to economy
>Libshits don't care, they only about fee fees being hurt

This is why you lost. Get reked

how many did obama create in the past 2 months?

There's a difference between presiding over an economy that is growing, and making active efforts that are creating more jobs than otherwise would have been created.

It is very possible that companies announcing investment are only doing so to cater to populist sentiment and the belief that a future administration will be more business friendly.

Would it have happened without a Trump victory? It's hard to say, but there's nothing to indicate that it would have happened otherwise.

Finally to see RAM 2500 truck with quality made.

I'm sick of this truck that i use for work because this truck always have issue with emission system that caused the loss of power.

I drive 2015 RAM 2500 Cummins.

>We shouldn't try to fix our roof leak because our neighbor bought a new roof and we can't compete with that!

>Obama created 156,000 in December alone

Zero. Obama created zero jobs. The economy needs over 200,000 jobs per month just to keep up with the population.

And Obama created zero jobs.

I thought Best Ally was into Economics.

This leafe gets a /thread

>flag
wew

>What is the great recession

Obama was not perfect, however he was far better than republican policies.

Furthermore, trump takes credit for things he didn't even do

Obama is an ideologue, who believes in egalitarianism, progressive history and thus he thinks "those jobs" won't come back. Trump is clearly different and believes in the power of decision making and negotiations. If Obama wants "those folks" to be retrained to fit the new jobs, then he would have to change manufacturing workers into waiters

Yeah Trump keep saying instead of mexico. Mexicans will start to leave USA because you are racist.

Making mexico great again.

awww who im kidding. They will just be lazy as always.

>make it cheaper for companies to employ people part time ~10h weekly
>now people need to work 6 different jobs a week to afford food and rent
WEW LAD HE SURE DID CREATE THEM JOBS AMIRITE

Did the retarded Canadian go back to his home country?

>tfw no one realizes the true economic boon is going to come when he releases the new tax code and frees the small businesses from the shackles of Obama's oppressive government

I'm calling it now, we are going to see 5% economic growth. He is going to create more jobs in the first quarter than Obama did in years. A golden age of American entrepreneurship will soon be upon us.

What do you get from shilling on here? Trump already won, the puppet lost. This should be good news for you jews considering your relation with Obama and the recent NATO hearings...

Obama is not even a true progressive, but he did actually contribute the economy and saved the US from recession.

And i will repeat myself: stop believing Donald Trump, he takes credit for deals that happened before he was even elected

as a poorfag living in Michigan, god bless this man

seriously, mabye this is the first step in unfucking this state. i can only hope

This is what the companies are banking on

>announce expansion in america for free advertising
>get on Trumps radar for support
>get going to take advantage of tax breaks that will come soon

He personally? 0 in his life except his