Redpill me on blood donations

Is it a good thing to do or a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/blood-transfusion-sticks-rule-less-more-too-much-can-overload-circulatory-system-313868
radiolab.org/story/308403-blood/
toprightnews.com/doctors-refused-this-thug-a-heart-transplant-until-accused-of-racism-it-all-ended-badly-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good. It prevents vampire attacks

They store your DNA and use the blood in occult rituals

I've heard that it's a complete waste for common blood types, most of it just gets tossed. It's extremely valuable for O-

its a scum. i did it once and got dizzle and almost passed out. that will be last time, unless my wife or kids family.

>be american
>too weak to loose blood

>fpbp
also if people who need blodd gets it for free , then it may , may be worth but , but if you need blood and have to pay for it , OYYY

>giving blood to the vampire jew.
Everyone knows blood banks are owned by vampires.

THIS

i do it every now and then for booze money same with plasma

don't do it, not until they get rid of the concept of selling blood

why not let natural selection do his job?

If you are a o neg or ab pos male then its worthwhile. Honestly its the main thing that saves lives most of the time in tramuas.

Dont you guys even get paid to do it in burgerstan?

I'm O- and those vampires always call every couple months trying to get me to donate for a free t-shirt or some crap.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT STRAUSS

>Redpill me on blood donations
i got you man.
they use the blood plasma on trauma victims with bloodloss so they wont die from it .its good if you like the idea of helping or saving people .

I feel obligated to donate. O - here.

I had a military PJ tell me all they carry on missions (in the helicopter) is O -. He said he always gets a chuckle from people writing blood type on their boots. Dude was kind of a try hard so who knows. Had his own show on the military channel for a while.

He could have been lying but it would make sense if they could get enough.

Good to give. Gf has had lymphoma and it helped save her life.

O- here but never donated. Just hasn't happened for whatever reason.

You donate it for free, and they sell it to the Hospitals for hundreds of dollars on the pint.

It's a scam, just as anything with health care is.

No money that Ive ever seen. They give you juice and either crackers or a cookie though.

Always found it silly that there's a place where you can trade your blood for snacks.

How do you get paid?

You are wrong. Most blood supply organizations are non-profit.

Also I hope you die from bleeding out ;)

In Hungary you get around 3$(more than our minimum wage), a snack, and some liquid(sometimes beer, sometimes apple juice etc)

its why vampires havent fucked with us in years

actually pretty cool lads tbqh

during my time in the early wild west days, there wasn't enough O type to go around, so at least knowing that you were Apos meant you might be in luck. also had some sort of initials/recognition on our appendages just in case of delimbing, again more than one casualty at once

Did it once to get out of class when I was in High school... Not worth

Crappy snacks and soda aren't enough for me to waste over an 1hr of my time, the one time I did donate is when they were offering a pair of free movie tickets and people were lining out the fucking door to donate.

>saving potentially 3 lives for the cost of a small amount of time and blood
>and being paid for it in sweets
>potentially not a good thing

Or you can just donate directly to the hospital like I do instead of doing it in a shady van

RNfag here

People donated the blood for free then the blood banks sells to our hospital for 58,000 per pint.

Type O neg is worth more money because it's easier and less chance to make mistake.

That's why i won't donate my blood despite being a nurse.

>Let me give you a blood thinner after donating 1/10th of your bodies supply
>Hungary

Will deplete you of haemoglobin, iron, and white blood cells, and leave you an anemic, weakened shell of your former self. Do not do unless you are an old woman who does not need stamina or physical strength & endurance.

The trick for that is, just don't go to one of their publicized drives. Just to a clinic. You'll probably get better cookies and brownies too. Usually they just buy lots of prepackages food from the store to supply a large drive at a university for example. But at the clinic I go to, all the nurses bring in their own home made sweets and they never run out. Never a line either. It saves lives, man. It costs you a bit of time, and you get paid in delicious food.

It's a dumb idea, getting to much foreigin blood means increased chances to die, if the hospital has more blood, they are more likley to give it to you. The studys are clear, many who get blood don't really need it and even those who need it often get too much.

^^ have

Its good if you do it. Not me tho. Thnx

You are literary giving them money, thats all there is to it.

You "donate" your blood so it can be sold later on

Source

Kek
What a pussy

Non-profit just means they have to spend all their profit on continuing the business, which includes their own wages..

>tfw literally all of those symptoms off and on

You gonna get diabetes.

I do it because I'm O neg, quite a rare blood type, I have no control who it goes to but I can't risk not being a donor when it could go to a child as opposed to some darkie or smackhead who doesn't deserve it.

It's a good thing that only white people do. 96% of the blood donations in the US are by white people.

Jews use it to collect blood for their rituals.

They have a preference for young blood

>You "donate" your blood
>Get 3 chocolates for it
>Later on a person is in need of blood transfusion
>Their insurance doesn't cover it so they have to pay several thousand dollars if they want to get the blood.
>For the blood you """"""""""""""""""""""""donated""""""""""""""""""""""""

I never ""donated"" blood and this is a reason I never will.
If they were just giving the blood I DONATE or just ask a small fee for it (well they do have to get it, transport it and store it somehow)
But nope, they are literary charging your tens of thousands for it.

medicaldaily.com/blood-transfusion-sticks-rule-less-more-too-much-can-overload-circulatory-system-313868
There is more, but you can easily reasearch it yourself. They are published, but mostly somewhat ignored, apart from Austria and some hospitals in other countrys.

90% of donations go to nignogs shot in Chicago
stop donating blood until they give you power to decide what happens to it.

I was afraid I'd caught an STD after some fun while traveling so I went to the blood centre to get tested, came out clean and figured I might aswell donate.

Doesn't really cost me anything and it's a free basic health checkup.

Also felt good knowing it will help someone.

If hospitals store too much blood the surgeons start working sloppy and use more blood during operations or don't buy machinery which prevents blood loss which is bad because some studies show that blood transfusions can be damaging and lead to death.

Are you implying that people will work for free? What kind of communist dystopia do you think we live in. In canada it costs like $600 per unit just in tech time for analysis before we put it in your arm.

Actually type O- is the most important because it can be transfused to all blood types. I'm a AB- so my blood can only be transfused to AB- and AB+.

They still don't allow homosexuals to donate. Based Red Cross.

Time to reinstall it.

Don't donate blood, sell blood plasma. You're still "helping people" plus you get paid.

If they'd pay me for my glorious O- blood then perhaps. Trying to guilt trip me into 'doing the right thing' just makes me want to hoard my blood even more. I'll need all I can get before the impending vampire apocalypse.

Yeah. The quarterly free health checkup is a pretty nice bonus.

Yes and most physicans aren't really scientists, but just hands on workers who don't fully understand, what they are doing. The problem is many of them aren't really told the obvious analogy with the organ donetions, even if it's the right blood group the body still dedects foreigin material and takes measures against it.

Donating blood kills your gains. Stay weak, bloodfags.

>getting nigger/jew blood

Would you rather die if bleeding out \pol\?

I get $90 per session

Do you get a good salary?

>implying niggers/kikes give blood
Besides the health questions, jews wouldn't want to give g-d's chosen people's blood to goys

I have read something about this, were they said that is was the better the closer the person, who donates to you, is related to you. I'm not sure were and if it was just a hypothesis or already a study they were talking about.

I'm O+ but I have antibodies in me that make me a direct baby donor and as such an highly sought after. They really k like my mother and father because they are O- and are both baby donors.

He was implying that perharps some of these non-profit orgs don't have the best interests at heart

>can't donate blood because I vape weed everyday

kekd

needles hurt, and i dont want to sit there while i watch blood flow out of my body.

Was the hard part where you weren't allowed to eat?

KEK has blessed us with inside knowledge. Praised be KEK

radiolab.org/story/308403-blood/

Sometimes the irony is so subtle, it's like a ghost.

I donate a couple of times, then they started calling me every fucking two weeks telling me to go donate
Sick and tired of dealing with their guilt trip spam so I stopped
Also I need my blood right now to get gainz

I almost passed out too, my co-workers had to get me a snickers. But..... I have a vagina so.....

They charge the hospitals about 300 a pint, of course they want you.

You serious? Pretty sure our non-profit organizations get some $90 per pint, at most. That covers their expenses, including food and gift items for the donors.

Fuck, read that as $580 for some reason. OK, I get it, bait.

I donate regularly (O+), and have an app that notifies me when it's used - always really quickly. There are constant shortages and it's definitely a good thing to do - if you're ever in hospital and need blood you're relying on other people having donated, so you have to be a selfish prick not to donate at least once in your life.

>i did it once and got dizzle and almost passed out.

That's because you're a pussy.

>you need blood? you have to pay for it
>the hospital needs blood? well some faggot better donate soon because we ain't buying shit goyim

I sell my plasma. Make about 320-360 a month depending on donation bonuses from 8 donations.

Who else /phlebotomist/ here?

In Poland you get like 7 big bars of chocolate, a day leave from work or school and a pin, you also get a medal if you donate certain amount of blood.

Blood donations are a pure waste, please donate plasma if you want to help people.

Seriously though if you have northern european ancestry and you feel anemic you should get checked for spherocytosis

If you live in a mostly white area and that blood is going to be used in your area, do it.

But otherwise, the majority of blood donations go to niggers drunk driving and trying to shoot each other, and almost none of them donate (or are even eligible).

Worst part is, niggers get a heart transplant and then don't listen to the doctor and destroy the new heart too.

toprightnews.com/doctors-refused-this-thug-a-heart-transplant-until-accused-of-racism-it-all-ended-badly-today/

>school
What is the lower age limit?

are you retarded?
imagine your blood beeing the reason some sandnigger, nigger or jew gets to live

so you should be used to bleeding

18 i think. But they let you donate when you have few months till your 18th birthday.

Your blood could save a nignog or spic

yeah i've done it like 40 times
i've got a little badge to prove it

interestingly, despite my town having a fairly large asian population, i have never once seen a non-white person giving blood while i have been there

here if you are a donor and you need blood they will give you the amount of blood you donated free of charge.

then why go?

Wow, you can donate 3 or 4 times and get a lifetime supply of emergency blood.

I could never give because of a kidney problem that leaves me anemic. I've been a recipient of transfusions. I wish there was a way to thank the donors rather than blanket "thank yous" but, without a way, that's how I try.

So thank you, donors. I'll take getting called a faggot, phagit, etc. as a very small price to pay to say it.

They make bank off of it but it could save lives. Like that guy who stabbed himself and almost bled out and is going to do it again next week.