/AfD/ General - <MEGA> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

GERMAN VIDEOS:

Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc

>AfD's Fundraiser
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:

>Meme Collections v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:

>Gather lurkers
>Create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>help improve OP text
>Ignore the shills

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html
stern.de/politik/deutschland/christopher-lauer-stellt-afd-anhaenger-via-twitter-bloss--wird-er-vor-gericht-gezerrt--7268374.html
politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/
focus.de/politik/deutschland/focus-online-umfrage-wenn-am-sonntag-bundestagswahl-waere-wen-wuerden-sie-waehlen_id_6467621.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had attempted to update the OP text,
but Sup Forums detects it as Spam,
not exactly sure why.

So for now I basically copied the last thread.

Does anyone havy any idea what could be the reason?

RECENT NEWS:

>SPD suggests taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html
>SPD publicly attacks an AfD-voter
stern.de/politik/deutschland/christopher-lauer-stellt-afd-anhaenger-via-twitter-bloss--wird-er-vor-gericht-gezerrt--7268374.html
>new village created for refugees (23 Million Euro)
politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/

Top Kek.

Do you seriously think that anyone bothers clicking the link spam you have included?

BREAKING NEWS

focus.de/politik/deutschland/focus-online-umfrage-wenn-am-sonntag-bundestagswahl-waere-wen-wuerden-sie-waehlen_id_6467621.html

>5619 Stimmen
>71% AfD

IT'S CRUMBLING DOWN

SIEG HEIL

bump

hmmmmmmmmmmm

we need more smurf pepes

VOTE

guess who is leading :)

AFD theme song here

Checked shadilay brother

14000 votes and still 71%.

bump

Good luck Krauts.

Good luck Krauts, if you need any help I can meme in German

>thread about Germany
>not at god blessed KC
You are not german, right?

in order to get our memes into enemy territory we could spam german news outlets like bild & trash like that

When is your election, for those of us in Trumpmerica?

Here is a couple of suggestions OP, for things that helped Trump General to become the regular behemoth it became:

1) make a pastebin with current OP. Link it to OP and keep it up to date with recent news
2) I saw you guys already made a mascot. Make a single transparent png with her hat in many positions and styles so people can use them in their own memes
3) try to summarize the main points of your candidate in simple and single sentences. Make heroic images with it
4) make disparaging images of your opponents. It works even better than heroic images of your own candidate
5) appropriate from time tested memes (like pic related) that works from a template. Easier than making new memes and faster too

All in all good luck from Trump Gen. Europe seriously need saving from that globalist hag

Also, don't forget to praise kek now and then. It improves morale and generate traffic when he blesses the thread with his digits

>tfw no threesome with Frauke and Marion
I TRIED SO HARD

ded thread

Portubro gave pretty good advice on how to increase thread traffic.

Checked
Doesn't help on monday evening I guess

Gute Arbeit, Hans. Weitermachen!

Bump from GD. The golden sun will rise again.

>Meme War : Eastern Front

The Meme War doesn't STOP ,my masters.

If we maneged through autistic meme warfare to WIN the battle of America, one sure thing is we should continue and liberate Home land GERMANY.
who suffred the most from (((them)))
and they are watching while thier urban centers get turned into kebab no go zones. The rent is getting higher.the wages may get lower. You arent seeing the average german go walking the street anymore, the german girl have to take a taxi for a 1000 meters walk.

You know what to do, MEME THE AFD INTO THE BUNDESTAG.

>the meme war as silly as it sounds,it had a significant effect in the american 2016 election,yeah that pepe frog,that trump will make anime great again,thos anime girls with maga hats,had empact on easing the normies and make him less fearful from the mouvment.
>"I don't care who makes a nation laws,as long i make its memes"

MEME THE AFD

Make her lewd

Is this an (((official))) poll? Can we expect to win based on this?

If we get a few goys from and we will have a top tier 2D mascot.

It shows that there are many people who support the AfD anonymously but this poll doesn't reach the 60+ yo typical CDU voter. We have to convince them personally to vote AfD.

internet polls never are

unlike in the US, the majority of the population here is over 60 and does not use the internet

I'd like to believe the results are legit, but I assume it has been hijacked. Doesn't mean there isn't massive support for AfD, but I just think most people who would vote CDU or SPD simply haven't participated in the poll yet.

Never trust polls.

How does your election works?

we are lucky if we get 25%

One direct vote for a member of the parliament and one vote for a party (Their share of votes then gets converted into seats in the parliament). If one party doesn't get the majority (usually the case), they have to form a coalition with one or more parties. The members of the parliament then vote the chancellor.