Why are there so many degenerates in mathematics...

Why are there so many degenerates in mathematics? Literally the only 2 transsexual individuals I have known personally are men who were very studied in advanced math.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((mathematics)))

As someone who studies math, my experience is that it's empty of degenerates, but full of auts.

People who live in their heads. It's a white people problem generally

Because being a degenerate is a logical thing to do.

To part the veil of advanced mathematics is to stare into the face of God

At a subconscious level, as a human being, when you stare at that face you desire only to carve your name into it, to mar its divine beauty and wreak your will upon it

This can manifest in many ways, it's hardly surprising that one of those ways could be to spit bile at nature and by no other means than the will of man digress from the biological path decreed for you

usually however it manifests simply as the individual in question being an insufferable cunt.

lol they think they are the shit too,

Bitch you would not be able to do this shit without agronomist growing your food

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

stop interacting with mathematicians as if they were normal human beings.

if by degenerate you mean they had less unique eigenvectors then dimensions then that is simply not true for the general case, just your anecdotal case.
the vast majority of mathematicians are not degenerate.

Mentally unstable and ill people like the stability of numbers.

Many mathematics students lack personalities so they make up for it by doing things which they think will make them unique, like being a tranny.

>math
>not the biggest ever hive of pure autism
Gee, I wonder why there are mentally ill people in that field...

>when you stare at that face you desire only to carve your name into it
fame fags will get rekt, god doesn't appreciate idols and false prophets.

>captcha: trucks

Kek

>Degenerate at math
Surely you jest...
Maybe YOU are the one degenerate at math.
100 sheckels says you have no idea why the math in this image is correct

maybe trauma explains it, just like it does acute languages skills and of course transexualism

>Sup Forums will never be able to prove proof as to why this is always correct
Heres an expanded exmaple

I study mathematics and all the people I have met so far are autistic to a certain extent. Its mostly Whites, Indians, Gooks and Jews. Absolutely no niggers or pakis whatsoever.

From time to time you get a Tunisian mathematics PhD student as well. But never an arab, paki or nigger. Not once.
You need to understand that mathematics that we use today is completely, and 100% constructed from the ground up. Thats why its an exact science.

Greek mathematics, real world geometry has nothing to do anymore with the math that we do. The smartest greek would not have understood the concept of 0.

It was simply not in their culture. It takes a special kind of culture to do that. Poo in loos are definitely good at it. You can be shit at geometry and still be a brilliant functional mathematical Mathematician.

As for degeneracy , it doesnt matter, most Mathematicians dont marry or have children anyway and if they do its most of the time with other Mathematicians.

He said PROOF not example. Brainlets...when will they learn.

wew lad, you applying a pre defined language you learned to replicate and communicate in. Have fun with with other autists in your closed discursive environment looking for answers in models, no one in charge will apply.

>ib4 If the whole world would use mathematics
Fuck off autist

For the coin

P(at least one heads) = 1 - P(no heads, i.e. twice tails) = 1 - 1/4 = 3/4

For the dice:
P(max value is at least a 5) = 1 - P(all rolls give values of 4 or lower) = 1 - (2/3)^3 = 1 - 8/27

8/27 is about 0.3 so P is about 0.7

Thus since 0.75 is higher than 0.7 you should flip the coin

Is this correct? Basing this off what I remember.

cause sin n*pi =0 for n integer
jesus user you thought that was hard?
Is this what common core gets you?

Most lonely career is huge magnet for people feel apart from society.

This is expressing wo sins as sum of their product

>sin n*pi =0
You have no idea how trig works do you?
that only works when n=0.
n goes on to infinity. tell me why it works for n=99 or n=109375

Spotted the normie.
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GTFOOOOOOOOOOO

You just showed you are not very knowledgable with math, spain

Math is the easiest subject, I've gotten A's in all my classes.

All the Calcs, LA, DE

Try organic chemistry or even physics, using math in practical ways is much harder than theoretical ways where everything is set up for you.

high iq is related to mental illness

>calcs
>LA
>DE

for fuck sake good bait. you can get A's in those classes without attending them.

It's a jewy field that doesn't have any end goals. Engineers are the masterrace.

As a masters in math, I can confirm.

>Try organic chemistry or even physics, using math in practical ways is much harder than theoretical ways where everything is set up for you.

>LA
>DE
>theoretical math

ehl oh ehl m8

Math PhD student here.

My department is full of normal people, all straight white, asian, and slavic men, many seem politically indifferent, except one ancap guy and one stalinist guy. I think those are outliers m8.

Well I'm not dumb enough to major in math so that's all I had to take.

Chemistry, espessially organic chemistry much harder than what math major ever have to take.

Do you fags even need to take a basic chem class?

>he got As in the equivalent of HS math in most part of the world
>proceeds to drop out and switch to meme field like chemistry.

What nationality are most of the number theory people you meet?

What?

Maths and Physics (which I studied) are the mostredpiled courses. Almost all white, mostly man, all straight, no degeneracy like doing drugs

I'm doing Chemical Engineering, 100,000 start.

Already got a job lined up

Also I had to take those classes for chem engineering, I was never set on doing math

>engineers
>master race
Please user, engineers are literal retards who can't understand logic even if it hit them in the face. Literally an overrated plumber.

I only saw a single nigger in my year in Physics, and no other niggers in the entire faculty of sciences.

my dude orgo is taken and passed by legions of premed babbies. don't gloat about mediocrity.

At least here it's the easiest subject to get into. If you were decent at maths in high school, you get to study maths in a university without going through entrance exams. It's also a very generic subject, so you don't need to have a clue about what you're going to do, and you'll end up studying math.
By the way, they are often not even very good at their subject. They probably know a bit more than an average engineer, but most physicists are definitely better at doing math.

Why are you bragging with your HS math knowledge then? We don't care about your life autist. This is anonymous board.

>all these jobless math majors

HAHAHAHAHA

>hurr durr memorization and counting to 8 is hard

I used to be a pharmaceutical major and I got an A in organic chem by watching some YouTube vids the night before final. Didnt even buy the textbook lol.

I'm a semester away from having BS degrees in Physics and Chemistry with a minor in Mathematics. Not a degenerate, but I know what you mean. The mathematics field is littered with autists of all kinds. From NEETs to the few intelligent SJWs and a few militant Muslims in the mix as well. But the conservative right wing is also represented but is most definitely a dying breed. I considered myself an anarkiddy for years. I don't buy into nationalism and never will but I'm as conservative as they come on everything that actually matters. That said I've yet to see a tranny anywhere in the STEM fields.

Because transsexual is linked with autism, and autism is linked with math

Too bad Richardson's Theorem is a thing.

> Identity problem is undecidable involving oscillatory functions.
> Why we can't implement real numbers with "operator == ".

Not worth anyone's time.

Predominately asian and non-slavic whites, though I haven't met many, I work predominately in geometric topology.

Just saying how majoring in math is pointless because it has no practical use other than maybe math teacher

>What's the deal with smart people??

(((STEM)))

>counting to 8
>taken O-Chem

HAHAHAHA

comfirmed for only taking intro to chemistry

Please do tell me the relationship between the molecules in

Definitely false, quantitative finance is a huge lucrative field, predominately for mathematicians, as you need a working understanding of analysis to produce anything meaningful.

Of course, that means selling your soul to das juden. But being a math researcher is pretty great as well; universities are comfy, you're surrounded by autists like yourself all day, you make great pay, the hours are great, you're doing something you love assumingly, not a bad way to make a living.

Ochem, for the most part, is pure memorization of reactions and their mechanisms. Explain to me how memorizitation is impressive.

Pretty sure most banks are outsourcing their quants for chinks

you mean, people who want to learn the tools necessary for our modern economy based on big data?

> b-b-but mensa puzzletards memorize all kinds of shit

>PhD in mathmatics
>$200k starting

Not true. You can get into risk management in any type of field.

And hedge funds like rentech only hires math majors

no, the mathematician
people need to fucking leave me alone

>being so lower-middle class that you go to college for the sole purpose of an over glorified job certificate
>believes that the value of his major (undergrad baby) comes from practical use, which is somehow related to salary employment

Is mathematics not just memorization of formulas and theorems and then rearranging them through mechanisms to?

goddammit you activated my transsexual autism

sin(ax) + sin(bx) = 2 cos((a+b)x/2) sin( (a-b)x/2 )

The sin term is 0 when x=n*pi / ((a-b)/2)) (as compared iwth the solution in the given answer the a-b rather than a+b)

The cos term is 0 when x = (n +1/2)* pi / ((a+b)/2)

>being autistic enough to memorize a bunch of formulas just for "fun"

Whoa

It was 5 years ago. I'm doing EE master now. But to be honest I didnt care about what the theory behinds them molecules just know that it's 8 electrons around them letters that I need to bond with other and then memorize some useless shit. Organic Chem is the easiest to pass effortlessly.

Mathematics is really learning the art of inference.

You can re-invent everything from first principles, but you need a language in which to communicate it. We learn a language by memorizing it.

>Literally the only 2 transsexual individuals I have known personally are men who were very studied in advanced math.
>My experience extrapolates to the whole universe

An American thinking that he is the centre of the world. What else is new?

I studied math and there seem to be a lot of fags for our small department, but then again one faggot is too many faggots. There was one tranny visiting professor but he (she? it?) was American.

That being said I think people in my department were slightly more conservative than the average at my uni, and definitely more than the people in humanities, art and many in biology.

I think it comes down to math (and many sciences in general, but particularly math and CS) being a full on meritocracy. If you are good, you are good and that's it. People don't care how you dress, how rich you are, where do you come from or anything really. Half of the professors at my uni dressed like man children. Some students smelled pretty bad, probably for not using the washing machine/dryer properly. But if they were good mathematicians people respected them.

I suppose intelligent fags and tranies would rather be judged by their intelligence/skill alone and not be belittle but they shortcomings in character and they rationally choose these kind of fields where people care more about their work than their persons.

This is the reason why there's no point in getting a job in Silicon Valley. It's full of pajeets and faggots.

are you retarded?

I'm actively employed in the financial sector. My point was that gloating about your major due to career prospects and equating value with employability is a mark of a poor upbringing in literal and figurative sense. I studied math because I liked math. I moved to employment in my current role because I learned that academia wasn't the type of life I wanted.

"Imagination does not breed insanity. Exactly what does breed insanity is reason."

"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason."

"The madman's explanation of a thing is always complete, and often in a purely rational sense satisfactory. Or, to speak more strictly, the insane explanation, if not conclusive, is at least unanswerable; this may be observed specially in the two or three commonest kinds of madness. If a man says (for instance) that men have a conspiracy against him, you cannot dispute it except by saying that all the men deny that they are conspirators; which is exactly what conspirators would do. His explanation covers the facts as much as yours."

G.K. Chesterton

>he didn't even take real O-Chem

What you took was O-Chem for Tards, I bet the hardest thing you did was draw propane.

The octet rule isn't even taught past general chem since it's not even true.

>EE
Circuits are the easiest thing ever, how this is a major in itself is beyond me.

nope, theres also

x = (n * pi) / (a - b)

>All the Calcs, LA, DE
You are a faggot.

Take a real math course like Differential Geometry, Topology or ever Real Analysis.

It's not. Chem is way easier then math and physics.

There are a lot of autists in math.
Every tranny I know has some degree of autism or some schizoid personality disorder. I.e Chris-Chan.
And they were autists when I grew up with them, and only recently became "trans" some time around 2015. I wonder who'd be behind that hmmm seems like a lot of men are checking out of society and becoming girls as to not have the responsibilities of a man because society says masculinity is toxic hmmm really makes me think.

Also, it could be attention whoring. Mathematics are filled with like 99% men so they know by becoming (((women))) they can get the attention they so desperately crave that women never gave them. You also see this with gamers too. A lot of gamers are becoming trans. I.e Cosmo

Organic Chemistry is a complete waste of time as far as the actual mechanisms are concerned. Ithe is useful for getting a handle on the nomenclature but should not be regarded as an in depth analysis. Molecular orbital theory is where the meat and potatoes lie. That coupled with differential equations, linear algebra, and quantum chemistry is where true understanding can be achieved.

There's statistics on the picture, looks like log-normal distribution or so. You're talking about linear algebra.

Chemistry is a language in itself too, it's no different than math.

I would argue more complicated than math since in math you memorize a couple characters but in chem you must memorize hundreds at a time.

Try analyzing a NMR through memorization, you can't since its dynamic. Same with mass spectroscopy and IR

Supposedly the stereotypes go like this:

Russians: wicked at Analysis
Hungarians: Combinatory
French: geometry

There is a big difference between the type of people applied mathematics attracts and kind theroetical mathematics attracts.

>in math you memorize a couple characters but in chem you must memorize hundreds at a time

where do you even come up with this stuff

I bet I knew more than you when I was doing it. I've taken no less than 20 other unrelated course ever since ofc I dont remember every detail but it just proves I did it by just memorization and remember few simple rules. The whole O-Chem discipline wasn't true btw.

>circuit is easy
So? It's useful and EE isnt even about cuicuits.

There's not only circuits in EE. Signal processing, it requires calculus, Maxwell equations, fourier transform, differential equations, analog integrators and differentiators.

Confirmed.

>Organic chemistry is a complete waste of time

Fuck medicine, am I right?!?

You're fucking retarded, organic chemist are who develope all the medicine. They've done more for humanity than any math monkey has done

Im not that good at math
I got through calc, discrete, linear, and proofs
2bh I have little interest in it, I just took it because I had to

They will make chip implants.

Because it's a bastardization of physics.

Raw physics is the most pure.

im a math major, doing a doctorate atm. we're the least degenerate of academia, id say 100% of my cohort is on the autism spectrum

You need advanced mathematics to count all the genders

>tfw whenever I go to the toilets in the math department, the walls there are covered with antifa stickers
>tfw I pull them off, take a shit on them and flush them down
>tfw the next day they already put new stickers on the walls

The only two transexuals i've known personally are prostitutes.

This. I specialize in Molecular Spectroscopy with emphasis on Raman. Chemistry is another word for molecular physics and can be thought of as the graphic rendering of our world's matrix code into a physical dimension. Quite beautiful actually. Which is why very few physicists are atheists. Most 'scientists' who don't believe in God are biologists and they don't even understand why.

In math you memorize things variables that pertain to functions, in chem you must memorize that name of each sub structure.

Things like
>ethyl
>ether
>ester
>phenol
>thiol

And you must structure it to make sense in a molecule

2,2-dimethyl-3-hydroxyl-hept-3E-en

Fucking lol