You're in the club and this nigger slaps your gf's ass

>you're in the club and this nigger slaps your gf's ass
>what do you do

Memes aside.... what DO you do?

I mean what's the proper response here. The nig is obviously looking for a fight. Is it worth it to fight over women if you can't outpower the guy?

Is it beta to avoid the fight or call authorities? Will your gf look at you like a lesser man?

Being a man is difficult.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12069046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you at a degenerate nigger club with your GF in the first place?

>you're in the club
Spotted your problem m8.

I lynch that coon.

Abandon laifu
obtain waifu
no more strifu.

That's just a meme guys.

Ignore that it's a nigger or that you're in the club, some man challenges you by slapping your gf's ass or sexually advancing on her.

What should be the proper response to this?

Slap him on the ass and send him to a real happening thread
FBI clinton dump

this
checked

Figure out how the hell I ended up in a club during business hours and who the fuck this bitch is who thinks she's my friend. Then probably just leave and get some pizza

I hand him a 300 page stack of the FBI's Hillary documents and tell the nigger to get looking (assuming he can read).

Oh, and saged.

Shoot him.

Doesn't matter how hard he can hit, my gun will always hit harder.

Saging is used when you feel it's impolite to bump a thread becaus you didn't contribute to it.

club's are for degenerates

you'd go to jail though

Girls like that tho. Especially if they're stupider than most.

>knod back
>tell him to find another girl and meet you both at a cheap motel
>fuck both women with said nigga
>have both women fuck eachother while you both kick back with a beer during your rest period
>jump right back in
>give highfive
>shake hand
>leave

Tell him to fuck off, what's he going to do? Fight you?

I'm white, I'm not the one going to jail in this situation. Checkmate shit skins

You get in one solid hit and then take your beating like a man. Either that or you can be the guy who let a nigger feel up his gf. I know which I would choose.

Absolutely tell him to back off, if he gets in my face or does it again I'm swinging, fuck that shit. Low probability of winning but I'm leaving there with my dignity intact and I guarantee the cops would side with me over sexual harassment and it leading to a confrontation that he started.

Worth getting my ass stomped in though I guarantee at least one good shot on his mug but I wouldn't be in a degenerate shithole anyway where this would be likely to happen.

Hi. Former MP here. A baton to the balls will bring the biggest, toughest, most roided-up drunk to his knees every time.

Source: Every New Year's Eve on Fort Leonard Wood between 2003 and 2006.

call the bouncer

knife to the throat always works.

>in the club
>having a gf

Never go to a club in the first place?
Most people whom I know that go to clubs are degenerates.

Why is Croatia asking this question? You wouldn't kill him immediately?

This. Basically tell him to fuck off and treat him like the subhuman he is. Point out all the witnesses, cameras, etc. Question his intelligence and how stupid he is for wanting to spend some jail time and fine to hit on a girl who is taken. Only a moron doesn't know how to avoid a fight.

Depends on the region.
On average we have a homocide rate lower than your most whitest states.

In Croatia the nigger doing this would be in big trouble though because you'd have the backup of all the other croat men around you and the nigger wouldn't be able to do shit.

I crush his nasal cavity with a palm strike, stomp is balls until I see puss leak from his pants and finally roll him over and shove a champagne bottle up his ass.
A legend is born.

give him a brojob like you always do

take the initiative, jack him the face
women love it when men white knight for them

>but I'm leaving there with my dignity intact
wrong

To avoid all the bullshit, just shrug it off, continue on with your gf. When things become very noisy and crowdy, use stealth to do what said.

But also this >niggers
>logic

even if your life depends on it, you can only pick one

and
>finished time in jail
>bump into the now hardened criminal
>whoopsie daisy

Don't forget to teleport behind him before all that

Tell my gf she's gonna get blacked

never seen such creature before so it would take me few seconds to process such shock

i dont go to clubs that allow niggers. is that your thing?

I'm not a manlet. Nigger is looking for a fight he just found one. Punch his fucking nose first off, kick his knee and if he goes down start to curb stomp that asshole.

I've been in a few street fight and the main thing is don't be afraid and don't hesitate. Take those fuckers down as fast as you can.

Vain people don't like getting glass in their pretty faces. Advantage: me.

I've never been in a fight ;_;

stab him repeatedly in the back with my kershaw and walk out the front door before anyone notices

This

Shank him in front of Pekara so that Shipbros do the rest.

Nigger, never underestimate the physical prowess of the master race.

Nigra, do you have a problem?

Whisper in his ear: "If you touch my girlfriend again I will slash your fucking throat and smile while you bleed out on the floor." Don't apply any tone, just say it.

Politely ask him to leave my waifu pillow alone.

Stab him in the throat with a pocket knife

1. I don't go to clubs because it's 100% degeneracy
2. Grab gf, go to bouncers, inform them your girlfriend was just sexual assaulted and you need him detained until police arrive.
3. Call police.

Clubs have cameras everywhere to prevent BS lawsuits and back up their bouncers. They'll have undoubtedly caught the sexual assault on camera.

reminder, if you wear the right shoes, a stomp on the bridge of any persons foot with your heel will leave them crawling on the floor.

Smash his head with a beer bottle/tackle him

You fight him. You might lose depending who you are but choosing to back down is pathetic in her eyes. It would be even worse than taking a beating because at least you stood up for your woman.

kid...

>Is it beta to avoid the fight or call authorities?
No. I don't ever fight. I wear glasses.

> knee kick
> throat punch
> dick kick
> stomp on his head

What this guy said. Alternatively, if he does anything more than slap her ass all it takes is a feint right with a sucker punch left into a hard right all at the face. No matter how strong someone is punching them in the nose and the chin will always have at least some effect, no matter how weak you are.

Speaking from experience, first my wife usually laughs at them, then she tells me and I laugh at them, then their friends laugh at them. Situations like this are best resolved by embarrassing them for all to see.

Well if your in a club start shouting at him to not do that to your girlfriend, people will start looking at you and you'll have witnesses if he hits you so you can press charges, also clubs in general are eager to avoid fight's inside so one or both of you will be kicked out, then you're free to go to another quieter pub, and if he does hit you you have witnesses that will point out that he was slapping your GF's ass.

/fit/ has pretty good advice for these sorts of things

>tfw gaping chest wound

Spit on him, that's all.

Go for the knees first. Take out his foundation and he'll be much weaker. Do NOT get on the ground with him unless you're trained in grappling.

First chance you get, strike as hard as you can at the back of the neck. If it doesn't kill him, and it should, it'll hurt like hell and probably paralyze him. Alternative spots are temples and the solar plexus. Hard on soft, not soft on hard or hard on hard.

If you're going to fight, you have to accept that you may need to kill him. So if you decide to fight, make your peace with God before you do. Elsewise just shout him down and defend your woman's honor.

Probably use my beer bottle to the head or break it and try and inflict a mortal wound, I wouldn't care about the consequences at that point.

>Punch his fucking nose first off
>kick his knee
>I've been in a few street fight
Hard to believe you're still alive faggot

You guys aren't that strong? I'm just as buff as this guy but I also know Okinawan Karate and my bones are tough too.
He'd have his ass whooped and we'd be high-tailing it out of the chimp's nest

I'd avoid grappling with him, as he's clearly stronger than me. And I've done Judo.

So instead I'd gauge his eyes, or kick him round the side of the leg. Then continue to give him a few punches while he's on hi way down before he's knocked out.

It it does end up in a grapple, then I'd just start eating into his skin with my teeth.

If the fucker is literally Incredible Hulk, then I'd just glass his face.

Pistolwhip if in America, here, I guess I'd just go for whatever was closest to me.

>Go for the knees first.

Heel stomp to instep is better.

what the fuck dude

i has sig p226 as edc so...that i guess after a friend wtfak joo doin friendo?

you sound like a rabid kitten

Avoid all hits
Do some karata shit on the nigga
Slap his ears to disorient him
Poke his eyes to blind him
Proceed to taze him if all else fails
If that fails hollow point rounds

this is the only correct answer. You need to challenge the guy, any other response and you lose major points with everyone there, including your girlfriend. It's irreparable. She won't look at you the same.

Everyone knows that you will lose any fight that breaks out, even your GF. But she will still respect you more if you puff out your chest and act tough, knowing you'll get beat up. The next move is on the nig, if he escalates it, he is automatically in the wrong, if he backs down (nah I'm only playing, it's not worth it etc etc), then you just won in a pissing match against a huge nigger and she'll let you fuck her in the ass that night.

You have to act tough and puff out your feathers. Any fight in a club or public or whatever will quickly get defused, and while you might get some physical damage, your pride and the public image won't be shattered. Everyone knows you will lose a fight, they don't care. They judge you on how you respond to the challenge. It's not about the actual violence, it's about having the balls to rise to the challenge and not back down.

Challenging and getting beat up > pussying out. Everytime.

This DUH
pretty sure we have had this conversation before.

strawpoll.me/12069046

What? Never had group sex before?

Slap his ass and ask him if he's doing anything later tonight

Killing some nigga and going to jail for it because your gfs ass got slapped?

Bad investment advice. You have your time preferences all wrong my friend. Do you actually want to be the white cuck getting fucked in the butt by some horny neo Nazis and/or Crips and Bloods niggers? All the while your GF has forgotten about you and is dating some other dude.

Oh yeah, still alive and have beaten guys that size. It helps when your not a pussy.

>strike as hard as you can at the back of the neck
>If it doesn't kill him
>and it should

Please stop watching Bruce Lee tier movies

Fpbp

First you are going to want to throw all of your body weight in to an upward thrusting knee strike to his groin, while he's still in shock from that you want to throw a combination of three strikes. Lead with your primary hand and punch him in the sternum, this will knock wind out of his lungs and take away a lot of his power. Once you deliver a shot to the sternum, follow up with a punch from your weak hand to the throat, followed up by a punch with your strong hand to the bridge of the nose. If he's still standing at this point, take him to the ground. It's easy to do when they are struggling to catch their breath. Once grounded use your weak hand to press their face to the floor and just rain down punches on them with your strong hand. Don't stop until they do...once you smash the back of their head off of the concrete 5-6 times they will either be knocked out or in a daze at this point, now stand up and deliver a few stomps with the heel of your boot to their ear canal. At this point they should have brain damage and be unable to fight due to permanent loss of body control.

In a street fight never stop. The moment you pause is when they will regroup and attack you stronger, even if they appear wounded or plead with you to stop, don't do it.

spinning low kick into double backlip combo

I don't know if you noticed this or not, but we aren't gay nigger lovers here on Sup Forums
cept this faggot too

punch him in the face immediately, what is there to think about?

Tell him that he's supposed to not behave like a fucking retard and when he goes at me I kick his dick often and as hard as i can.

That's self-defense 101. If you can't run, kick them in the crotch

offer him my gfs pussy. but only if no condom is involved.

>
Knock him the fuck out.

What else would you do...Lose your girl and honor over some stupid nigger. Not me

I never said you had to fuck the other guy.

I'm slap his dick and fuck his gf.

Strength and size matter less when grappling, I don't get your logic here.
However going on the ground is never a good idea in a street fight

best answer so far. if you do it hard enough it makes a crunchy sound, like stepping on a snail.

Firslty, i would not be in a degenerate night club. But since you asked, I'd knock him the fuck out. I'm a boxer and niggers his size are just too easy.

zvati komsije i oterati ga nazad u bosnu

Nah don't fuck him, just get your dick out around him and act all gay.
Fuck off homo.
In an ideal world he would already be halfway to Africa and 3/4 starved.
Nignogs need to take care of themselves. Once we have cities like Orania, liberal women will realize that Homogeneous White communities are safest and not be allowed to have any power, perhaps even making the entire countries homogeneous.

Yeah fucking right user, you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. You only got in one tussle in grade school, that gotten broken up quick by teachers, but all your classmates said you got your ass kicked.

What you really want to do is:

"You will pay for dishonoring mine lady you uncouth brute!"

*unsheaths Katana forged in Grorious Japan using ancient Nippon techniques*

"BANZAI"

*Proceeds to slice up nigger using special Samurai-Ninja techniques*

*Tips fedora*

"M'lady it was mine pleasure to defend thine honour from this veritable beast of a man"

*Lady swoons and falls in your arms*

You say the magic words: "Please clap"

And:

*Everyone claps*

my molars can attest to that. you will get kicked in the face by his friend.

>FILENAME

Tell him to stop, she's with me. If he goes on, I will confront him and probably get in a fight but that pretty much applies to guys of any race to do that with my gf

>take gun out
>shoot nigger
>???
>profit