Wow, so powerful, really tugs at the heartstrings

wow, so powerful, really tugs at the heartstrings

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/08/world/asia/obama-apologizes-for-bombing-of-afghanistan-hospital.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=u23UOjg46mQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renovation_of_the_nuclear_weapon_arsenal_of_the_United_States
strawpoll.me/12069046
wearechange.org/obama-bombed-twice-many-countries-bush/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barack "Drone Strike" Obama is the president of peace?

oy vey

Me on the right smiling

He has a Peace Nobel prize, so yes

>we need to end the drone strikes
>proceeds to order more drone strikes than any other president and the most civilian casualties since Harry Truman

I like how obama looks like a fucking chimp

Obama dropped more bombs than any president in history.

Liberals love to be fact free: it's all feel good hippie shit.

they still give the nigger monkey ears

For what? Only accidentally killing 2 or 3 children that got mass media coverage?

>It's OK that obingo is a warmonger because he hugged an old man and looked sad, also he has a D next to his name! It doesn't matter that he kept fighting bush's wars, or that he's trying to provoke one of the largest nuclear powers on the planet!
>It's BADEVILWRONGMEAN that dtrummpffh wants to expand MAD, one of the primary reasons that nobody since WW2 has engaged in nuclear war. He has an R next to his name and John Oliver made a funny joke so everything Tdrummmmpfffff! does is HITLER!

took me a while to see the size of his hands

pretty good attention to detail

>any self-respecting jap would hug a nigger

who needs reality when you can just do political satire

Many Japanese actually believe that getting nuked was a good thing.

The first bomb Trump drops: Instant War Criminal status.

Obama ordered a drone strike on a hospital staffed by Doctors Without Borders.

nytimes.com/2015/10/08/world/asia/obama-apologizes-for-bombing-of-afghanistan-hospital.html?_r=0

It's OK when Obama does it, though.

it's hard to believe theres actually political cartoonists so out of touch with reality to make a statement so unironic that it actually becomes ironic.

More proof that niggers are kind souls.

Colin Flaherty's channel is constant proof of the kindness of the average nigger.

Pro tip: Don't make niggers angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=u23UOjg46mQ

>not understanding irony

Obama dindu nuffin

Those poor genocidal maniacs, I feel so bad that they started a war with someone they couldn't beat.

>bombing Doctors Without Borders, a group of virtue-signaling liberals

Is Obama, dare I say it... /ourguy/?

He also deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history.

Everyone always forgets that the firebombing of Tokyo was way deadlier and way more destructive. Fire and a city largely made out of wood and paper don't mix.

On top of that, the shogunate was dead set on a fight to the death with the US until we scared the shit out of them with nukes. A conventional land war would've been waaaaaaaaaaay fucking worse for both sides.

>not understanding how poorly tone translates in text form.

You're obviously new to teh internets so protip: next time use /s for "sarcasm off" if you're going to attempt it. Blaming others for your shit communication is not the way to go through life.

poor, poor unit 731. think of everything they might have achieved if nobody had so viciously stopped them...

Fun fact Obama signed a 1 trillion USD deal to modernize the US arsenal in 2010. Thats why shit like the B21 Raider got finalized recently.

Trump has no effect on this and basically needs to spin nuke spending to the public

President Obama earmarked a trillion dollars for development of nuclear weapons you liberal retards.

Trump should do a mini apology tour like Obama did to kick off his presidency. He should go to Libya and apologize to the Libyan people for the Obama administration's violent and careless meddling in the country's affairs, leading to the killing of Gaddafi and the proliferation of ISIS.

Would be a 10/10 troll move.

got any charts?

>Left: Nuclear war with russia
>Right: People that died to drone strikes.

Forgot link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renovation_of_the_nuclear_weapon_arsenal_of_the_United_States

>Afghanistan: Leet

Heh.

If you like bombing the middle east, killing and deporting brown people, giving money to banks, and repealing habeas corpus then yes.

can someone with some talent please make that forehead into a green pepe?

TRADE MINISTUH

actually even if you hate what they stand for and how they help foreign soldiers there's a case to be made over how they managed pretty well to limit epidemics and therefore prevent US forces or Russian forces bringing back diseases to their homeland.
Like we often forget that crusaders brought back leprosis home as a rewards and that war cause fuckloads of diseases, suppressing them out of the equation might be desirable at times.

Don't forget the part where at the same time you criticize your successor for wanting to pull back on bombing innocents and giving banks an incentive to actually pay taxes by lowering them

Im all in for nuking Russia. Its all ruins and slavshits anyway.

For being a nigger. Because niggers are the race of peace.

looks more like Jack Nicholson desu

Well listen, Obama is by far the best liar we've ever had. Would totally win a third term if he could run.

Also the liberal media can't call him out because he's black and that's racist so no one knows how shit he is.

Blow on leaf, blow on...

didn't obama spend like a trillion on nukes lol

Trump has REPEATEDLY expressed his desire for an end to nuclear weapons, but facts don't matter.

nuclear disarmament slowed more under obama than bush.

That's a smug nuke.

Niggers are victims by nature,they can't be bad,they're always innocent

Because of Obama being a shitstain loser that couldn't properly deal with the Russians

At least Bush for all his faults at least TALKED to the Russians

For winning the election as a nigger. Not even joking, that's why. He's a nigger who won, and they immediately gave him the prize.

Barak "let's put tanks in desert camo in Poland" Obama?

>Obama is by far the best liar we've ever had.

That's only because the media refuses to call him out on anything. Choosing instead to paint anyone who disagrees with what he says a racist.

What if I like half those things?

Nuclear Proliferation sure has a familiar looking nose ...

We're still giving out Purple Hearts that we made in preparation for the land invasion. All people killed and injured in Korea, Vietnam, our middle eastern adventures, etc, have yet to exhaust the supply.

Nobody knows what he's saying but he's fucking insane
and the Pentagon keeps asking for more which Trump will give them.

strawpoll.me/12069046

Can a can a cartoon of Obama drone striking Yemenese make this thread?

The shogunate was removed in the 1860s you fucking moron. Don't talk history if you can't get basic facts right.

>You forgot drone strikes that accidentally and intentionally kill American citizens

*Yemenis

It really articulates the basal ganglia.

I think it was supposed to be for his inner city work. But I agree he would not have gotten the award if he hadn't just become president.

Reminder that Obama used executive action to "update" our nuclear arsenal at a cost of 1 trillion over the next few decades

How can their perception of Obama and trump be some completely removed from reality

The military, fucking whatever. The actual government sure wasn't running the war at that point.

Did he award that to himself too or is that just the distinguished public service medal?

are democrats seriously pretending they weren't the pro-war party this election?

Can anyone post that one copypasta about why america nuked japan?

Something about being fucking tired of their shit more all those other super valid reasons for it.

Where's the both option, user?

>Horsey

The military basically ran Japan's government in the 30s and 40s, so shogunate isn't much of an exaggeration.

I came here to ask this.

wearechange.org/obama-bombed-twice-many-countries-bush/

Yes. They completely refuse to accept any criticism at all.

Though Trump supporters seem to have similar issues.

It doesn't matter how many soldiers die. \you cant kill women and children.

The military largely took control of the country away from the civil officials in the 20s and 30s through a campaign of warmongering and political assassination that provided an opening to "restore" order through use of the kempeitai, effectively resulting in a military police state. They had been the masters of Japan for at least 20 years by wars end.

Not even a trumpfag but I can't believe humans unironically can come to create an image such as this and actually believe in it what it is trying to convey. A brain literally had all of the time it spent creating this and found absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Huh, I thought it was the Dems wanting war with Russia, or did I miss something

I know, it makes me sad that there were Hiroshima survivors

>Trump supporters seem to have similar issues
maybe because he hasn't even started working

2 nukes wasn't enough

they are like children they believe everything they are told

Democrats always believe they're the anti war party. They protested the war when Bush was President, then held up Obama as the anti-war guy, even though he was more of a hawk than McCain. In 2012 they pegged Romney as the pro war candidate who'd restart the Cold War, and in 2016 labeled Trump as the loose cannon who'll bomb the world and start WWIII.

In six months they'll end their 8 year silence and start protesting the war again. Get ready to hear how terrible drones are.

wtf i hate hiroshima now

There are no innocents in war.

Delete this.

Remember he knocked Libya out and tried the same shit with Syria.

The dems wanted war as much as trump wants it with china, iran and nk

I dunno I think Dwight D Eisenhower would like a word

>you take care of your body and work out so that means you are stupid

>fucking leaf
Now we REALLY need someone to post it.

There was no shogun, no one central leader. We talk a lot about Tojo, but inter service discord between the IJA and IJN was one of the largest strategic problems Japan faved throughout the war. On paper they were to cooperate, in fact they simply fought two different wars and barely even communicated. A shogun would have probably been a good idea for cohesion to be honest.

No, I agree. But I think there are still some legit criticisms you can make about his campaign or things he's said.

Or all these goddamn tweets.

The left really does live in a fantasy world.

>you cant kill women and children.
Yeah you can, just lead the target less.