What was your first redpill?

What was your first redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
youtube.com/watch?v=GSujicMaA-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black dicks were made for white man's anus

You can't deny the holohoax in Hungary. It's ensured by the law. If it were true, it wouldn't need protection

Commies aren't human.

I can´t remember :(
Probably some religious scripture / history or NWO "Illuminati" stuff. Man those were the days. I really didn´t need the modern food, women, relationships, Communism / Cultural Marxism and modern Fall of Rome stuff. Should have stopped but got addicted.

Watching September 11th occur.
The world was a happy upbeat place in my mind until I watched Islam attack New York City.
Then watching all the faggot apologists make excuses for them.
It continues to this day.
Hatred boils deeply.

Canada is pretty much the same way.
Ernest Zundel.

Wtf!?.

My big awakening was when I did an education degree (a joke I know...) and we had to take a social justice course... what the flying fuck. Big red pill. Teaching in Canada anyway is pushing the cultural Marxist agenda.
Watching TGSNT was another great eye opener.

Absolutely first one would be about Santa not being real. Actual one that started my journey that landed me here; media is biased as fuck

Agenda 21

This. I have to hide what I know from everyone, except two people I can talk openly with. Knowledge is a heavy burden, but I wouldn't want to go back to ignorance.

Sandy hook

Getting the shit beat outta me in grade school... They were all like "let's beat the living shit outta the white bitch"

Bump

All women are horny bitches

Came here to post this.

Realizing that Jews in WW2 were essentially Hilary supporters. The parallels between the insane Nazi violence and fake trump supporter violence was enough to open my eyes

life
^^

Okay then

All niggers are subhuman fucktards

Bump

I've heard that before. I have a friend who was beat by blacks in school because she was white, now she's grown and works in government. You want to radicalize a nation, beat the shit out of their youth.

My first red pill was foreign aid. At the age of 16 I could see how humanitarian aide only compounds the problems. A desert is not meant to support 100 million people. If they can't find a way to bring in water/supplies, they need to leave. Las Vegas and Las Angeles figured this out and now they flourish.

On a micro level, giving money to homeless people only gives them a known location where they can acquire funds.

Michael Brown shooting and the media cover up of it was a big red pill for me. Not the first, but a big one. I was already racist, but that's when I realized the media was completely against whites or the truth about niggers.

The borderline molestation didn't help either

reptillians rule everything

Gamergate

Santa isn't real

Been on a slow redpill IV drip my whole life, but biggest pill was spending way too much time with tumblr users. They policed literally everything I said. Dropped all of them when the same behavior wasn't accepted from me and I realized I was acting just like them.

Toxic as fuck. Blue states suck.

Feminism, the first stepping stone to marxism.

Also, reading Metalsucks surprisingly. I used to enjoy reading funny articles about heavy metal. Then, every other article was about racism, or gender equality, or not using faggot. I just realized if we don't fight this shit it'll never stop. Visited Metalsucks for the first time in over a year since I fully converted, and they've published articles saying they're sjws and if you don't like it leave the page.

Typical Jew faggots

For me it was getting pissed off by feminists and seeing all turks are thugs and degenerates in germany.

Then you realize how deep the rabbithole goes.

Reading Mein Kampf as a teenager

Did you use it as toilet paper?

Still falling for the toilet paper jew I see

lefties don't want us and blacks to coexist peacefuly, they want us exterminated

Then why don't I get laid?

Gamergate and SJWs. I know, it's babby's first red pill, but I'm only 20 and that was the first thing that made me realize just how much the media panders to a real liberal agenda.

the talmud

Idk I'm a lesbian so...

Fingering my belly button feels funny.

Metalsucks has always been for entry level faggots.

First redpill was when I was 9, a thought came into my head about how riduculous it is for a god to exist, in all his "magnificence" to worry about petty human affairs. Then i read, read a lot and the evidence pretty much fit my hypothesis. Some years later I figured out the holohoax, while i was doing a research project on ww2. ironic. then the redpills never stopped coming, and im 22 now.

I was on the left very confused until I found the talmud. It puts their cultural crimes into perspective

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

I learned what Affirmative Action was.

I can't even look at them without horrible memories flooding my mind.. that is how I was red pilled

It's complete garbage now. Probably every article about Varg or Phil Anselmo being a racist.

Bump

>get baptized as lutheran
>mom converts to orthodoxism
>convert along
>religions teacher changes
>start asking her questions on god and religious differences
>she is unable to provide adequate answers

I was probably 12 back then

This little video.
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Being the one of five white kids in a school populated by basketball Americans. I saw they didn't have to try as hard to be as successful because "poor them" even though some were my neighbors. If it hadn't been for my grandpa teaching me about the ways of the negro I'd probably be a leftist shill. Over time I became "redpilled" on other topics, the jews, gun control, and stuff like that. Then when I went to college I noticed everyone in my class that came from gated communities and places predominately white were leftist, some claiming to have never seen a black person until they came to college. Everyone that went to a more "diverse" school was on the right side of politics.

Trump's vision

>being the one of five white kids
meant to be "being one of the five white kids"

jew thursday night school

reading about geographic history

student asks about thousands of years formation of rocks

contradicting 6 days of creation

teacher answers in length somewhere in it saying "believe what you want to believe" between explaining the geographic formation mostly focusing on science and little on the bible

That niggers are subhuman. This is the most obvious one, and the one that likely opens the most doors to other red pills.

>go to school in wealthy suburb of milwaukee
>there is a program that buses nogs from milwaukee to suburban schools for muh diversity
>nogs are dumbest kids in every class

Feminism, then realising that the media is gearing the world against white people, specifically men.
I am still somewhat lacking in redpills, so if (you) guys could tell me some- mainly for myself and to use in the inevitable arguments I'll have with leftist shills.

Reading FBI crime statistics and discovering that if you removed blacks males, the United States is the safest country in the world.

Then reading census data on longevity and discovering that if you removed black males, American lifespans are comparable to Japan.

I think maybe that we are all actually born red-pilled. The rest of the civilizing and socializing influences just pile up and place an impure coating of bullshit over what you are actually born knowing to be true. And then one day, reality hits you like a ton of bricks right in the fucking face. And hard.

And then you realize that your current social worldview model is not working, and it is a wake up call. If you refuse to see it for what it is, the dominos start falling, until eventually, you have no choice but to reassess your model of reality, and then are forced, sometimes painfully to adapt.
Some of the things may include:
1. A lawsuit
2. A false accusation
3. A cheating spouse
4. Being a victim of a crime.

Sometimes one thing, sometimes several things in conjunction or in a row, forces you to lift the veil and see the world as it actually presents itself, not as you want it to be. Your stereotypical SJW today, instead of dealing with reality as it is, will double down. In the long run, this is fine, because they will either destroy themselves or alienate themselves due to this. Either way, in the final analysis, reality has a way of asserting itself. in the words of Obama, or you can't ignore the consequences of reality, as Rand says.

the moment I was thrown out of school for not passing English (That was when I was 13, learning german my whole life and was suddenly thrown on pretty high level of English and couldn't keep up) whilst ahmed did not pass english, dutch, but he got a free pass for literary the same reason I was thrown out for "This is the first time he is learning english!" the dutch was just a fucking bonus.

Live as white male is the fucking worst, if I could chose to be treated like a minority I would do it in a heartbeat.

Hitler

"God" doesn't exist

Funny enough... Walking Dead TV Series was my first Red Pill...
I enjoyed the show until Season 4.
Everyone enjoy the rest except me.

Refugee crisis.
Saw how the rapefugees are savages who just want "muh gibs". Plus the rapes at Coln that were almost covered up by (((them))).

the media is full of collusion. thanks gamergate for putting me into a downward spiral. only a 6/7 on this chart.

why deny God?
why dont you just convert to another religion and leave christianity alone?
its simple

Hillary is not a nice person.

▲▲

Grew up next to a reserve and had to face certain realities.

That and realizing that welfare is basically paying poor people not to riot

9/11

Before then, i had never gave Islam a thought.

Now i think it's a cancer on this planet.

Being homeless. Most of the blacks were just low iq thugs. Most of the whites were mentally ill. Most of the latinos were illegal migrants

That police in the USA neither serve nor protect if your a white male

>and leave christianity alone
Christianity is not the only relgion with one "god", idiot.

dxm

Fascists aren't human either.

Only god fearing capitalists are human.

No offence but your country is basically a redpill. You dismantled your own nukes rather than risk them fall into ANC control

This

Although there were some subtle redpills through in by my dad telling me about his high school days in LA...in a majority black school.

Observed many terrible things.

Prayed to cease to exist. 100% not smug, just don't want any be around more.

I'm still here, so god is either a sadistic asshole, or he doesn't exist.

> Occam's razor leaves us with the latter.

Learning how and why religion was created. Really opened my eyes as to why things are the way they are.

I was on Sup Forums and I saw that pic illustrating that it's better to get hit with a nuclear bomb than niggers. I tried justifying it in my egalitarian head for a few years but couldn't.

Well even as a kid I knew that Niggers were inferior. I also started realising at Islam is dangerous. So I've always been against open borders.

Then I became a communist (anti corporations basically), but kept my Darwinist views on race. I was basically a Stalinist.

I suppose my first redpill was kikes and globalists. Then I later fled from communism and made my way to more of a NatSoc/NatCon in politics. Then I later got redpilled on why women are generally inferior, and why they shouldn't vote.

Then a got more and more redpills on how the modern liberal-leftists brain function, and how they '''debate''' with their stawman etc.

The Patriot Act and all the surveillance bullshit that was justified cause of 9/11 and bush's MUH MUSLIMS

channel zero - by canibus

Islam will reign supreme you beta cuck

religion is bullshit but atheists are almost worse.

Last new years eve, Cologne incident. After all those savages sexually assaulted all those women, then the news agencies didn't report it for days and the government downplayed the event.

I just couldn't understand what was going on at that point.

I wish I have never taken the red pill. Lately I can only focus on the negatives and all I see are negatives. I've become so incredibly discontent with how things are and I don't know what to do. I'm angry all the time and for some reason today that I need to do something to release some steam.

Or he exists and doesn't give a fuck about your puny thoughts and how they relate to his plan.

Getting beaten up, in suburbia, by a lot of whites/mexicans, on the bus, in 5th grade, calling me white boi.

pretty sure it was some documentary about 9/11 when I was teenager.
That was back in 2005 or 2006, can't really remember.

It was this youtube.com/watch?v=GSujicMaA-E

Ive never hated blacks, I grew up thinking that they were equals in every way. I would hear thing like they're lazy, smelly, uncaring all that stuff but never believed it. Until I got my fist job, and holly shit it was like the sun rising on a new day. Everything that i heard about them was true. They live up to every single stereotype they get. No other race is like them, no other race comes even close. Really blew my mind.

kill a nigger maybe

The one incident with the Mohammed kid who brought a bomb-looking clock to class and get arrested.

occam's razor is a terrible tool. do not favor simplicity for simplicity's sake.

Feminism about 5 years ago.

Growing up in a small town with a refugee center and a high number of Turkish immigrants due to the car industry nearby. 95% percent of violence I encountered in my youth was initiated by them, one African refugee tried to molest me several times when I was like 10

Gaint pony cack

># Pimppurplepill

Imagine how pissed off you'll be when you find out Israel was responsible and not a bunch of sub-human 85IQ sandniggers who cant even make steel.

Those blast points were far to accurate for sandpeople, but what do I care, Jew York is a rats nest.

O. J. Simpson trial and Rodney King beating. Two separate things. But they are one in my mind.

Serious and big one, watching the money masters documentary.

Everything went downhill from there.

Knowing that Sup Forums is fulled with right-wing sjws who don't know they are sjws