America is so cucked they have a state named after their worst neighbour

>america is so cucked they have a state named after their worst neighbour
can't make this shit up

Its our son stop bully him pls

I'll bully him if I WANT!

would be top tier banter to rename the state Old Mexico

or Refurbished Mexico.

Stop bullying my son's son.

Cof cof whole California have spains name.
Monterey,San Francisco,santa Monica,los angeles,

don't you foken tell me what to do

That area was called New Mexico over 200 years before the country of Mexico existed

There are no states named after canada

So I've been spelling Paris wrong this whole time?

Not only that but they named 'Montana' after the Spanish word for "mountain", when they could have called it 'New Leaf'.

You're wrong, there's Virginia

We aren't your son taconigger, we are your more well off cousin that moved abroad and allows you to visit on holiday.

>Be Commiefornia transplant
>Move to NM
>Find out about God tier gun laws
>Vote Trump and Buy gun

We're more free than your shitty country

but New Mexico > old Mexico

Mexico confirmed cucked desu

So not true, gaylord. San Francisco and anything else with San was named by Portuguese explorers, not Spaniards. The entirety of the Americas was explored by them before the Spanish even set sail.

Note for historically illiterate fuckholes: Christopher Columbus was actually Cristobal Colon, a Portuguese Jew from Madeira whose family had been driven from Barcelona a century before in yet another Spanish pogrom. He wasn't Spanish and he wasn't Italian.

New Mexico is best Mexico, fuck of potato fucker.

>MUH FREEDOM

No, his original name is Cristoforo Columbo, he was born in Italy from Italian parents. Critobal Colon is the Spanish version of his name, Christopher Columbus is the English version.

Columbus was totally Polish.

>France
>Not surrending
Proxy fag

m-maybe i will now
wouldn't want to hurt any minorites

New Mexico is okay. I live in Albuquerque. I like Texas more but, its better than California! I say the best thing is the food. Worst thing is the people.

ABQ fag here. How is housing in Texas? Plan on moving after I finish my masters.

Not sure. I have family in Amarillo and I just like how friendly and conservative they are. I'm sure it's probably a little higher since New Mexico is a poor stupid state.

You guys can't drive for SHIT in the snow... literally two inches last week shut the whole state down on Friday... literally poor Fags