What did Finnish people mean by this?

What did Finnish people mean by this?

What did Japanese people mean by this?

They haven't had enough attacks in Finland yet.

Ask what (((Finnish))) media did mean by that.

She's actually very attractive and was probably hotter than the others.
Helsinki looks like Jimmy Walker.

What did french people mean by his?

She's actually cute though

DELETE THIS

t. blind

Why no Muslims? This is racist against Allah's children!

I don't know it's fucked up man

10/10

Fuck off you stupid nigger

kek agrees so i win fgt

You guys still going on about this? Everyone in Finland laughed this off because everyone knows the capital region is a massive cesspool full of self-righteous libtards. Besides no one takes that title seriously, all the winners have been some ugly skanks whose daddies have too much money to spare

is this not obvious to finnish people that the establishment is against them?

why are they not rioting?

like how the fuck can that nigger be miss finland by any method of beauty?

She's not that attractive but the Japanese women who competed against her were absolute uggos.
Probably because no one really gives a shit about pageants outside America.

>not knowing the beauty pageants are decided by connections/sucking off the judges
Most of the time the top 5 or so are ugly as hell, and I could literally find a better looking girls by just walking down the street.

Do not worry, Iltasanomat will keep reminding us throughout the year how the beautiful Miss Helsinki is being constantly harassed by mean, uneducated internet nazis.

qt

HAHAHAHAHA

are you kidding? she actually, by definition, looks like a primeape. I'm not even racist, anyone can see this.. lol...

that ment to say thay are very tolerant and welcoming

>I'm not even race realist

Oh sweet summer child

the """"finnish"""" one is cross-eyed and has a deformed nose. She's objectively ugly, even from a Nigerian point of view.

Anyone else who see a similarity?

Nope. Our land is invaded by a cuck-mafia. Regardless of party or government setup, cuck shit is allways present. Even our church is rotten with lesbian and gay bishops who pet illegal muslim terrorists. Finnish don't approve but our swedish/jew minorities have media by the balls.

I'm not a daily Sup Forumstard so I wonder if this has been posted here yet. Fresh from Ylis,
>Miss Helpsinki :D

The competition is a joke by the way, they manage to select every-fucking-year a ugly one. Even when they are white. The judges have an interesting view on what is beautiful.

Miss Suomi is slightly better, but even they managed to select a Chinese-Finns 1st this year.

Well with that sevenhead it's a miracle she got the 4th place.

POO