Hello Sup Forums, I attend the University of Nebraska at Omaha and found this leaflet on my car, figured it's relevant

Hello Sup Forums, I attend the University of Nebraska at Omaha and found this leaflet on my car, figured it's relevant.

antifa is the propaganda equivalent of a hate crime, except very clearly against whites.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let's ruin people's lives who don't follow my philosophies!!!!

if you want to help, you should pick every single one of them, of course, discreetly

These antifa fags are afraid of retaliation. Nebraskanons its your turn now

Isn't this some sort of harassment?

I was also thinking slander, although some of these statements may be true. possible defamation of character

>Darkthrone shirt

Gigantic faggot

Just labels working, nothing to see here. Mission accomplished.

Absolutely. Calling for a witch hunt based on one's political beliefs is a form of terrorism.

How many of these TRS have been doxed now? Enoch the last man standing?

Well, give them a call

I thought it was gonna be Sam Hyde.

Thanks a lot, 8cuck.

>darkthrone shirt

/myguy/

No

If there was something on that pamplet that guy didn't say he should sue the person who passed those around and the university for slander.

Report the posters for inciting violence and harassment. Say you don't feel safe knowing that witch hunt brigades are freely allowed to operate on campus.

Ghoul wasn't doxxed, hes always been pretty open. Has a youtube channel where he shows his face, and never made an attempt to hide where he goes to school.

Ok... I read something saying he was doxed, Isn't his yt channel gone?

Just started there today. Spent some time enjoying the anti rape posters in the student center. What did I get myself into here?

Omaha is a pretty city to drive through at night, and could have been a bastion of Midwest economic prosperity.

But there's a rising tide of niggers and SJW/Hipster.

No one insults Fenriz on my watch, prepare for fisticuffs you shit

I hope I will live long enough to see a world where I can have certain political beliefs without losing my existance.

I`m fucking sick of hiding my powerlevel but when I see stuff like this I know I have to.

In Germany its not even like you can`t say this stuff in private. You can. But once you get labeled as Nazi it`s over for you.

Are there any diy places in Omaha we could shut down?

I expect this in Portland, but Omaha? They truly are an infestation. Pic related.

Feel free to let them know how you feel and post triggerings if you get any.

protectpsu @ riseup net
fight_them_back @ riseup net

Counter signal memes for fashy goys admin

BAHAHAHAHA

Fucking leaf

I love the LARPing nature of the left today, STAND UP FIGHT BACK, yeah ok lads, your not in st Petersburg in 1917 cool your jets

The campus-wide emails following political events and the like are pretty bad, but SJW shit hasn't penetrated into all programs just yet.

These little fucking fags are the equivalent of tattle tales in middle school

Trs should've stayed in their own domain. Keep their brand and stop trying to shill it; /baph/ doxxed them and this is the result.

You just placed yourself in cuck central.

Is this guy an actual Nazi/white power guy or just someone who disagrees with liberals?

why did Baph dox TRS guys?

they are pretty close to those people though.

>Petersburg 1917
>retarded droves of illiterate starving peasants riot because Jews told them the "privileged" are hoarding food

>Western sphere
>2017
>retarded niggers riot because Jews told them White people(privileged) have tons of money and shieeet.

Oh god its that canadian 8gag shill again

He's a white nationalist.

>he isn't a doctor, senator, or scientist

Kek get

>he thinks all people of color rape, kill, and steal
Sad! Some, I assume, are good people.

eightchan must be proud, who are they going after next, i saw some post about Red Ice, how fucking stupid is eightchan

>Left gleefully posts people's faces in public slandering them as racists, bigots, and any other 'ism' they can come up with
>Shriek and tantrum until people are banned on social media
>Attack employers and harass anyone who's out of lockstep with their retarded politically correct religion
>Browbeat anyone who doesn't accept the social justice religion unquestioningly

Start putting up posters in public with antifa, feminist, and other leftist's faces on them calling them pedophiles and warning local parents to keep their children away from them. Line the edges with razor blades.

Attack them like they do others, commit violence upon them if you can. Take photos of their rallies and send them to employers saying you're afraid of the 'violent white hooligans' and get the leftists fired. Attack them at their schools, expose their personal addresses, everything. Fight back with every dirty trick and kill one of them if you can get away with it.

Make social justice and antifa die in our lifetime.

>stand up! fight back!

kek

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Do you know this guy, OP?

>Darkthrone t-shirt
Kek, what a pleb.

what did kEk mean by this

Antifa is just hate propaganda.

In non-white countries such as this, they just promote hate on the majority by resorting to any bullshit excuse they can come up with like, for example, through "muh indigenism" crap.

No, I've only heard about him after the doxxing. I'm not a full on Nazi, but as a fascist, I'm a fellow traveler against ANTIFA and this has pissed me off to no end.

>implying A Blaze in the Northern Sky isn't a landmark of modern music

Retard

Lying fucking scum you are antifa. We have your IP now.

Cool, I go to University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Also, lol at Omaha. That place is a shit hole.
How's it feel to live in the most cucked city in Nebraska?

just this