Thin Skin

Why are redditors so thin-skinned?

It's the nature of the site.

Using a point system to rank popular posts causes people to orient their posting habits towards what will be popular, as opposed to content that reflects their true views.

Naturally, this induces a hugbox environment where anything that goes against the norm is hated. You'll get downvoted just for swearing. Hugboxes breed liberalism, which in turn breeds insecurity.

Helluh.

F*ckin'.

Epic.

Fpbp

Obama literally did all the things he mentioned

>strip the poor of their healthcare options
Call me crazy but they had more options before obamacare

It's not like he actually knows what he's talking about

this.
This is why I stopped believing leftists actually believed what they thought and started believing this because they don't actually pay attention or care about the things they claim, they just want to look smart and cool.

KEK

>PrematureCelebration
Fucking great.

if you ever wanted to show to someone just how cucked and retarded reddit is, just show them pic related

they are actually serious, they actually believe this shit

>Obama literally did all the things he mentioned
No?

These are the same people who mailed dildos to the Bundy ranchers when they asked for aid.

Apparently it is only Ok for the left to resist government.

Holy kek

Is that the infamous Paul J Bogdanoff, mastermind behind the migrant crisis?

That person is really scared of losing his neighbor bull I guess.

Who will cuck him if the bull is gone?

Shut uuuup

Yes?

Burden of proof is upon you my friend?

Haha, jk. No one gives ten shits.

>he

Actually, you're probably right. I shudder from the truth.

This. Also, the site preys upon people with low self esteem. Getting upboats is pretty much the only way they could get approval, because reality deem them as unworthy of approval. Unworthy of praise, love, or even acknowledgement.

In other words, Reddit attracts your typical fedora-wearing atheists lardasses who can't find women, despite all the whiteknighting, virtue-signalling, and desperate cuckery. Some are still trying, while others just gave up.

If Reddit was shut down forever, many of these human garbage would lose the only reason they have to live and they would most likely an hero. That's what Sup Forums should be pushing for.
>Destroy Sup Forums, destroy Plebbit fedoras

Suffer not fedoras to live.

>thin skinned

It's a circle jerking site. The real problem is the upvoting system. It supports bias and anyone with an opinion other than the obvious bias of a sub-reddit is downvoted to "comment hidden".

It's not like people on Sup Forums are thick-skinned. If you have anything negative to say about Trump, you're a Hillary supporting CTR paid shill, even if you fucking despise her.

The internet: Where your opinion is wrong and anyone who disagrees with you is being paid to do so.

>want to strip the poor of THEIR healthcare options

kikebots need a better understanding about who owns what.

SAVE ME FROM DYING HEALTH INSURANCE!!!

Fuck this fat piece of shit and Total Biscuit.

They bitch about health care but have no idea how hard it is for the average working American to pay for it. They make so much Jewtube money that they're blind to how things work outside of their nice cozy homes.

The average american has to pay for the following if they ever for whatever reason go to the ER

>At least $500 in blood tests that they do to test for various things
>Up to $10,000 a day just for staying there to pay for the facility/management
>Thousands of dollars per test and hope to god you don't need a CT/MRI scan

It's insane. You got fat fucks like him making thousands of dollars per whiny rant video he puts out but complaining about health care costs. Fuck off. How has he not had a coronary already?