Why are spaniards such subhumans?

Why are spaniards such subhumans?

The Fucklands are british

Why did argies lose a war to beavers

I've heard of projecting but this is ridiculous!

I mean, argentina is a shithole. I was born there, and came to spain, and spain is actually much better than that fucking disease-infested junktown that I used to call home.

Argentinian in Spain here.

Argentina is a shithole desu, corruption, shitskins and tards everywhere.

Spain may not be the best european country but it's much, MUCH better than any latinamerican shithole. By far.

>argentina is white
Leave argentina alone!!! Just leave it alone!!!!

kek

OP is retarded.

Most spaniards don't even consider us sudacas.
Sudacas means Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, etc.
We have the same kind of migrants here, most of them are absolut filth.

Daddy Italy and mommy Spain desu.

Che loco vamonos con Arturito y Citripio.

>MFW he believes this

Proto-mexicans

I'm on mobile so I have no idea what your flag is.

That's how little you matter.

Something African or Central American I assume?

Don't be rude with Spain, user.

>argentina is white

fuck off niggers

Argentine migrants in Spain don't actually commit crimes, and genetically they are basically the same, so you can't really know they are migrants before you speak with them and notice the accent.

It's always a Colombian or Peruvian criminal gang behind stuff there, just like here.

But it's okay manuel, every single brown wetback like you have inferiority complex againts us.

I'm sorry you'll never ever have a German last name, Sancho.

Today I will remind them

Hi Sup Forums, let me introduce you to the Argentinian Jew and explain why this degenerate Jewish subspecies is currently trying to destroy Spain, to the point that the first need Spain might need to do to uncuck herself is to kick all Argentinians out.

This disgusting subhuman is Pablo Echenique, an Argentinian who moved to Spain when he was little because that way his mother could take advantage of our permissive healthcare to get monies. Now he pays us back by being a parlamentary member of Podemos for Aragon and trying to turn the noble Aragón into some retarded version of Cuckalonia.

This thing is the very face of the modern Pope Francis I (yet another Argentinian) church: her name is Sor Lucía Caram and she supports Catalonian independence to the point of openly saying she was in love with the then President of Catalonia. Even though the Spanish Church would love to kick her out, she's "protected" by Cuck Francis I.

And the last but not the least is Gerardo Pisarello, he's deputy mayor in Barcelona, the cuck capital of Spain. Since everything that might remind anyone of the fact that Barcelona is a city of Spain is "fascist", he goes out of his way to lick the Catalan nationalists' asses every time he can. In this picture he appears trying to stop a right-wing politician from hanging the Spanish flag from the town hall balcony while allowing the nationalist to hang theirs.

So tell me Sup Forums, should we send them all to concentration camps? What should Spain do about the Argentinian problem?

> esa cara cuando eres muy intelligente para responder a threads que son puro bait