You used gas, we're using Muslims. And guess what? WE WON

WE'RE SMARTER THAN YOU, GENTILES

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/jewish-students-denied-say-in-nus-anti-racism-representative/
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carthage_(c._149_BC)
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congratulations for reinventing fascism.

Germans: Ruling europe again

Kikes: Getting ran over by arab trucks

>Hurr we won they show our flag

>Germans: Ruling europe again

Merkel is Israel's bitch.

Kikes: Getting ran over by arab trucks

We need to make sure the world see us as victims. meanwhile we win and Europe is dying. BTW we holocauseted the whites first and killed 10 million. search in google: Holodomor, Jewish NKVD, Genrich Yagoda

You welcome :)

1. Muhammad is the most popular baby name in Israel

2. The world is turning on you because 'muh occupation'

3. Hitler was a Muslim convert

4. Muslims love Hitler as if he was the resurrection of Muhammad himself.

5. Your typical Muslim hates Abeeds/Niggers

6. Gas The Kikes, Faith War Now

That's why you deserve another shoa.

I hope you see the irony of things.

We invented communism which is much worse than Nazism, What Irony?

>"Victory" = giving Europe the enemy it needs to combine arms for the first time in world history
This will surely end well for the chosen. It certainly made sense to throw away your privileged minority status in an attempt to destroy the very civilisation that sustains your existence and gave you every bit of culture not from your ancient dune-coon scatograms. Nope, you've not once again fallen victim to your own paranoia and psychopathic impulses, surely not

Exactly
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/jewish-students-denied-say-in-nus-anti-racism-representative/

How are you planning another Shoah? there is going to be a white genocide soon.

and BTW, Muhammad is the common name also in Europe, they call all their kids Muhammed, in the bottom line Jews are multiplying faster than Muslims (since 2016 due to changing of the Muslims life style)

also we send all the Muslim to Europe and tens of thousands of Jews come to Israel, the time is working for the Jews and against the white people. SO LONG EUROPE :)

This is why the world hates you and wont stop until every last one of you are destroyed.

You're right, my apologies.
'I've become Jew, destroyer of Worlds.'

Thank you for taking care so much but we will survive don't worry

You'll survive, as a Persian vassal state. Enjoy your shitty desert Shlomo, it's what you deserve

>muslims hate jews more than any other group in the world
>Eventually they will outbreed europeans and control the west's nuclear arsenal

whats your end game here?

Everyone hate us mostly because are genes got fucked up while learning all day and using our smartness to make money for so many years that we became very small and physically weak. humans hate people that look weak because humans are build for living in the wild and when they see someone who's useless to the tribe they naturally hate him.

but the west is going now through massive pussification while every Israeli must serve in the army and guess what? are genes are changing and now Jews in Israel are getting taller with the years. check the stats

So, how long would you think you have left, Schlomo? One year? Maybe even two?

>implying Europeans wont rebels and go kill the people who hate jews the most for them
>implying Iran wont be invaded and tens of thousands of good goys wont die for (((them)))

The only way you're surviving without Europeans is if you colonise another planet, sorry Isaac.

I'm OK with that

So at some point the jews are going to make a complete reverse and start preaching muslims extermination instead of tolerance?

So... where are you gonna go when the western european muslims become thirsty for jewish blood?

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP

What happens when the jews run out of goys to jew then their prophecy doesn't happen and they find themselves surrounded by Muslims?

More than white race for sure

The Hitler Effect has worn off. "Muh anti-semitism" doesn't work anymore, and there's no disguising the fact that kikes have been the biggest advocates of mass immigration to Europe while simultaneously being staunchly ethnonationalist regarding Israel.

Or do you think the kike-media complex still means something?

They already are. They flooded Europe with Muslims by funding NGOs then started funding far right groups. They don't want to fight their own fights so they'll get Europeans and America to do it for them.

Germany never used gas. You made it up, then demonized them and now you're doing this... When will you stop torturing these people?

You realize that these truck attacks are a Mossad false flag/psyop signature, right? Netanyahu said as much the other day when he said they were all linked to the Jerusalem attack. ISIS in Europe = Mossad and they are destroying Merkel and Hollande. The Le Pen's are intermarried with Mossad.

>implying you control Islam, or even invented Islam.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

you're the one being used user...

>Muhammad is the most popular baby name in Israel
Easily explained, it's the name most muslims give to their sons. So the name Mohammed becomes very popular very fast without there even being a lot of muslims.

Whites you guys are overestimating yourself we'll work it out with the Muslims

You are on borrowed time i suggest you use it to make good with the world and save what you can instead of parading your arrogance over another nations historical monument.

Post a timestamp picture of your arm and menorah/yamaka

Instead of working together with the white race, you always defy us.

This is why you will never win. You can't fuck with white people. Eventually we win.

>everyone hate us mostly because are genes got fucked
Nah, Rothschild Zionism.

Is that so? Can you tell me again, how long did it take the last time to get rid of you parasites when you were pointed to the public as the problem you are?

This time it won't be just Germany, but the whole Europe. And after that, in USA as the burgers slowly wake up too.

the tools of the masons.

everyone hates you because of catholic manipulation to draw anti semitism, and the fact you guys refused Christ, who is mentioned by name in the Torah 5,000 times in code.

We'll see

don't ignore me, ashtray

True, it is Also because of Rothschild and Holodomor etc. but originally because how we look and sound and attitude etc.

What are you talking about? You're just an Israeli, the real jewish homeland is the US. You're just little people they play games with. Tread carefully, they'll throw you on the train to get at us ... again.

What do you think about the Shroud of Turin? IMO it's the Holy Grail, it is not a forgery, and it proves major revisions in the New Testament

I'm kinda noob to this staff, you want like proof I'm Jew?

>mfw people think jews are in charge

i just want to see your arm and jewhat

Fuck with us Jewbag and we'll run this back on Jerusalem en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carthage_(c._149_BC)

I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE

why do you type like a homeschooled retard

>Want proof that i'm Jew?
Yes. Where do you keep your jew gold.
Also, its fairly obvious your jidf

I don't have Jewhat or camera

Surrender your jew gold, jidf

The jew fears the Bog

its not even close to the holy grail. I dont particuarlly need to care about the shroud as I will have christ in my heart.

the holy grail would actually be the cup he drank from in the last supper.

or metaphorically jesus, as he is the cup that holds the waters of life.

>2017
>no camera

pseudo-shlomo please

i dont have a camera, fuck you.

>We need to make sure the world see us as victims. meanwhile we win and Europe is dying. BTW we holocauseted the whites first and killed 10 million. search in google: Holodomor, Jewish NKVD, Genrich Yagoda
False flag detected. jews would never admit to their plot.

Also,
>No jewhat
no jewhat = prolly not jew

what a sperg

Bring me a Jew to verify me תן לו לדבר איתי חמש דקות ותראה סגור?

What are you going to do when there are no more white people to parasite off of?

No one else produces anything of value and an honest day's work would kill a Jew.

This is now a Bog thread.

Ashkenazi jews master race

>4 Threads
>2 With the Israel flag
Really makes me think...

You are just a mere pawn it the Bog world

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

not available in Israel

>tfw The Big Bog Theory is proven more and more accurate everyday

Remember to cook your jews at 1488° KKKelvin for maximum effect.

You can't hide the truth forever

>when you're weapon will turn around and kill you without white nations protection.
The Israeli mindset is the same as a toddler who thinks hes bad ass and doesn't need his parents.

fair play gg wp

Really tho, you're winning because you convinced the white man not to fight back. They could rule the world if they chose to, but instead, the ruling class has decided it's in their interest to dissolve national and democratic power. As national unity remains muddled and confused, you're subverting what remains via corporate and banking structures.

You're not smarter as such, just more ruthless and determined to win.

Sup Forums is not 4 me I don't understand anything here

goyim leave

you will realize it soon enough when the Bog encompass you. But will it be bad or good?

>58% miscegenation rate

Good job Schlomo, you seppuku'd your own race in the process by cucking your males into being race mixing betas.

Whites only race mix at a 5% rate so we will outlive you.

>Ashkenazi

Why do you put "nazi" in Ashkenazi, that's literally cultural appropriation

FOR SHAME.

With each Christian death and muslim birth, you slowly slit your own throat, kike.

Too bad your brain is made of animal hatred and scorn towards Christ instead of brain cells to realize this before you are all slaughtered and raped by Muhammed.

This. This LARPing Israelite has no idea. The 33rd degree Mason Satanics will destroy the majority of all of us, including pleb-tiers like him as he can´t be used a slave & is not a true Chosen Cain-anite.

>ash
>nazi
you tell me kraut

>he fell for the mason meme

>muh racism

Yeah this is why you´ve been expelled over 100 times. This is why the whole "Hitler" thing keeps happening to you. Gypsy destruction-worshippers you are, nothing more.

mind = blown

Were Jews the original nazis?

Don't call it a lampshade.

It's the future you chose.

Manly P Hall: The secret destiny of America.

They may have redpilled too many muricans though. I sure hope so for all our sake.

WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD??

Es ist Zeit fur Rache! Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten!

I´m surprised it´s still available here tbqh famalam.

lurk more, the more you lurk the more will you strive for the ultimate form.

one on the left kind of looks like norm mcdonald

Gorg McBogald

Ask Hitlers mom and those who funded him (Soviet amongst others) about that.

fpbp

Bants and JIDF are unrelated

>Ask Hitlers mom

I can't, you jerk. She's dead.

It begins

>we're using Muslims
that's kind of like using a bear for home defense my Hebrew friend, it's going to backfire pretty badly.

>tinfoil proxyfag detected

You're not redpilling anyone here.

>you used gas
proof?

The gas was used to blind the eyes of the Bog, petty trick like that will not work anymore.