lol

That's a get for a Swede.

What?

>implying I want to be a degenerate snownigger

I am English and thus much better.

>All those non-white subhumans on this board

Your ancestors would disown you.

Keep going, subhuman

I bet you've never even killed anyone. Coward.

You should be banned.

>People without Viking blood are not white
>hurr durr COME INTO MY THREAD NON WHITE PEOPLE LOL!!

How can I learn about the Viking history? Any good books or documentaries?

Northern brothers have a 4 part series about vikings, there you can easily learn of our superiority

>You should be banned.
Why do you hate freedom?

Ikr, and besides, It's the simple truth. If you're not a Swede, norwegian, faroese or icelander you're a subhuman

*and dane

Just like a Swede. You'll suck off the nearest person that agrees with you. What a shithole.

You're viking blood is not very useful if you let refugees rape your sister,Sven

>I agree with those telling the truth
What a concep!!t

it's because they've been exposed to civilization for about 2-3 times a shorter period than everyone else, their brains still have that primitive stubbornness that allows them to survive without language or agriculture. It's also why their women are so hypergamous and addicted to bbc

Honorary whites.

>Honoray whites
No such thing, Viking or subhuman

We already know you aren't white, Achmed.

Get back to your cuckshed Sven, go viking LARP somewhere else.

>posts a picture about a game developed by Turks
Can't fucking make this shit up famamalalamlamalmam dign dongogogogo

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Please shut up you idiot you embarrass all of us.
We weren't even fucking Vikings you retarded mudshit.

Kys selfloathing cuck, we were vikings

u nearly got quints dude

Swede fight.

The winner is the one that lets a refugee rape his sister first.

>You
>Refugee
What's the difference?

Tell yourself that retard all you know of our great nation is "EH WE WUZ FKING VKINGS NIGGA"
We have had a fucking amazing history yet you only think of fucking Vikings the niggers of Europe
What good thing is there about a Viking? They were godless killers with no morals disgusting humans.

thank god, i am i not a white mutant.

The difference is when weget a cock shoved up our ass we return with an even larger cock and rape the rapist.
Swedes just lie there and love the experience.

Caroleans were greater, but we were still vikings who were often more successfull than neighbors, we founded russia and fought for the byzantine empire

Vikings are white niggers.

Back in your shed, Sven. You know how angry Jamal gets when you're out of it while he's fucking your girl.

I'm white. Ask me anything.

The founding of Russia is very debated and the fighting for the Byzantines I don't really care for. Some Vikings just fought as mercenaries for them nothing more.
The real great stuff is the Swedish Empire when we actually were relevant that's where our pride as a people should come from.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1g4eitMI

>Are X white thread

This thread is in violation of Sup Forums rules.

Mods, delete this thread.

Do you have a job?

Right, but if i Said only caroleans were white it would be untrue

Of course. If you aren't a slave to the state, you aren't white.
Only subhumans own all of their time, us civilized whites trade it for the right to have a roof.

>swede telling who is and isn't white
could've at least waited a few seconds to get a get senpai

Karma is a bitch isn't it, Swedecuck?
Your ancestors went around invading lands and plundering and raping the natives.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and you're the ones that are being invaded, plundered, and raped.
How does it feel to know that Somalis, Turks, and other assorted non-whites are more Viking than you are?

>rapebaby doesn't count
then all of humanity doesn't count you fucking mongoloid.

ill rate thread at maybe 5/10 for getting me to reply, but still try way fucking harder next time.

Weren't a lot of the caroleans finish? probably picked up on the way of the war from villages and cities as mercenaries. So yes some caroleans weren't white but 90% were probably White or Slavic.

This. I think the native swedes are brown, not white anymore.

>being a rapebaby doesn't count
Well, I guess that rules out all of Sweden then

Ive got dirty blonde hair with a barely-discernably-red beard and light blue eyes.

Am i white, good sir? Please tell me

Viking ancestors? Rapebaby or not?

What did Vikeks contribute to modern society? Ah right, absolutely nothing meaningful.

>sweden
>white

Now if you were based Denmark then I'd agree, but as it stands, your opinion means fuck all. Sorry, not sorry, Ahmed.

Shut up non-white

>superior Swedish masterrace
>Danes and Norwegians outshining you in conquest and plundering while you racemix with Slavs and fights for the Greeks like a good cuck
>establishes own country more than a century after "subhuman" Czechs, Poles and Hungolians
>can't even conquer Poland when its own nobility is siding with you
>can't even keep your "empire" for more than 50 years

And you haven't achieved anything of note ever since. How sad.

That's so fucking wrong but you're not worth explaining it to

>calling the only competent Germanic nation non white
my fucking sides

Rappel que les Normands sont plus Vikings que les Suédois et Norvégiens, Sven...

>WE WUZ Vi-KANGZ AND SHIEET
Nigger, I bet you're some Turk that moved there.

All of it is true and you know it. You had a huge chance for glory in the 17th century, and you fucking blew it because all north-Germanic are fucking autists who are unable to gain anything long term. Just ask the Prussians. Oh wait, they got POLED.

Interesting battle of the Svens.

Pls do not be ashamed of viking barbarity though. Some carnal barbarity may be just what many Svens need to fight the conditioning.

It was not just a viking thing. Their cruelty and greedyness was noted even in the 17th century. They managed to terrify the Germans in the last years in the 30 years war, which was the most brutal conflict in Europe and it's not like Germans were not infamous of their cruelty in that time period. And they were even worse when they tried to conquer Poland (and failed), they have devastated the country, killing like one third of the population and looted everything which could be moved. They did more damage to Poland comparatively than the Germans AND the Soviets together.

That's something to be proud of

That's not how you build a successful Empire though. You were winning the war against Poland, most of the country was siding with you, but you just had to loot everything, and disrespect their noble privileges and religion, so you ended up losing. It's the same shit with all the Germanic people during your history, except the Anglos (Celtic racemixing), Austrians (Slavic/Hungarian racemixing) and the Swiss (Italian/French racemixing). Master race my ass,you design good cars, are good and hard workers and soldiers but you can't run an empire for shit.

Look at this old nordic map and see how much we managed to expand and keep to this day, we had to do something right

exterminate the snowniggers, race war now

You lost Finland though, and convincing a Dane that he is going to be a Swede tomorrow shouldn't be too hard in the 16th century.

Finland has always had a drastically different culture than Sweden. And assimilating danes was not easy at all

For the sake of the Sven race and all of the Europe and the west, I want them to understand their potential and save Sweden from being irreversibly destroyed. Channeling their inner barbarity will help them user.

>tfw paternal ancestor left Scandinavia
>tfw they wuz Normans
>tfw eventually became burger world conqueror master race, chillin at 60%

You have a point here. They have always had great potential, but they would blow it. When they finally got fairy tale-tier comfy, 30 years or so ago, holy shit its like they pivoted to full cuck. I know the conditioning has a lot to do with it. In fact, its most of it. But maybe the Sven race just needs some sort of constant, impossible struggle to survive or something, never really thriving for any extended period of time.

>it took us five centuries to gain an amount of land the size of Vermont!
>muh vikang superiority

wew

>That even being remotely comparable

>being a rape baby doesn't count

Fuck sake.

Why do you set such high standards Mahmoud??

Pay debts

I'm half-black, half-swedish. Am I more white than a Spaniard, by your definition?

>But maybe the Sven race just needs some sort of constant, impossible struggle to survive or something, never really thriving for any extended period of time.
I guess you are right, but the same is true to the Spaniards. They used to be one of the best warriors in Europe, first killing the Moors for centuries, then after running out of Muslims to kill, they sailed over the Ocean just to kill natives. Then from the gold they stole they created an army which terrified the rest of Europe (especially the Protestant parts :^)) for a century. And look at them now, their last blaze of glory was the Spanish civil war, and they are rapidly declining and sinking into degeneracy since Franco died.

Not one iota of an argument there lad

nords think they can compete with meds

lets see. meds have
>better food
>better language
>better civilisations
>better looking women
>better climate
>better art
>better fashion
>better and more alpha males
>better music
>better people in general

Also, every Scandinavian male I've come across is a nu-male social leftist cuck.

No wonder women represent 53% of the work forces in the Scandinavian countries, and have Issues.

Fucking cuck matriarchy.

Also '''white''' isn't a scientific definition, but more of a loose term.

Not much of an argument from you either

>Better climate
>Better looking women
Nice meme you got there m8

>white people
>white

>>better looking women

Bon essaie, Nigel...

No your women look bland and cold.
>blonde haired pussy
eww

I will admit there are some nordic beauties, but in general, Med and Persian women seem to look consistently better.

Also
>wanting to live in some damp/snownigger shithole

>>blonde haired pussy
>eww

Sissy détecter...

Is this bait?

inb4 brazilnigger talkin shit LOL

It was our harsh climate which forged us into the hardy men we were during history, the reason many of us are so soft nowadays is because society evolved so much that we didn't have to adapt anymore

Since when do Swedes care about being white?

read Snorre saga, its about the norwegian KANGZ, and heimskringla,