Source: Jared Kushner to Serve as Trump Senior Adviser

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/source-jared-kushner-serve-trump-senior-adviser-n704786

>President-elect Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner will be named senior adviser to the president, a senior transition official confirms to NBC News.

You guys realize this is illegal right?

Thoughts?

Now reaction if Chelsea Clinton's husband was named Senior Adviser to Hillary...

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110
nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/jared-kushner-trump-business.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NBC

DONALD YES!

>You guys realize this is illegal right?
Do I?
Show me the statute or you're full of shit.

It's not illegal. You realize advisers don't have any political power themselves, they just talk to the president, right?

Except it's not illegal, just very, very, un-presidential and unprofessional.

>Now reaction if Chelsea Clinton's husband was named Senior Adviser to Hillary...
you mean like in charge of her care in the nursing home?

muh jew son in lawb

Trump is merely a servant of the Jews.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

lol @ trumpkins
>he's gonna appoint qualified people instead of political hacks
>s-so w-what if one of his advisors is his son in law it's l-literally n-n-nothing

Jared Kushner is a Jewish plant meant to control Trump's policy on Israel. The Kushner family is in huge debt with Israel and has many obligations. The Jewish Cartel will threaten Trump passively to get what they want for Israel. I don't know why he ever allowed his children to interbreed with the Jewish Brooklyn Cartel, the same group of Brooklyn Jews where the first 200 Soviet Commissars originated from. Still, Trump's a better choice then Hillary. It will be interesting to see what he will do. Trump is playing nice to different groups of elites, including Putin (who is anti-Rothschild and pro Iran) and Israel (which is the opposite.) As Haaretz said, Trump has a free hand when it comes to Israel, but the Kushner ties can definitely influence him. I hope Trump will not bow down to their wishes for a war with Iran.
Because he cannot be an ally with Russia and an enemy of Iran. Right now these two groups are competing to control Trump. International Soros-Finance (Open Society Groups) versus Russia / Big Oil (this is not purely gentile.)

>>he's gonna appoint qualified people instead of political hacks

and he did

Again, advisers are not considered part of any of those agencies and hold no real power. I could be an adviser to the president if I told him which ice cream cone to eat, the title is just a formality. There's no legal jurisdiction involved.

His son in law advised him his entire campaign

He did not get Trump elected. This is just another tactic to confuse the goyim. Trump got elected through social media and by the power of memes (alternative news propaganda, no pu n intended.)

>n-no h-he's best for the job it's j-just a coincidence that he's also fucking Trump's daughter

Nepotism laws were created after John F. Kennedy appointed his brother to Attorney General.

However in this case I think there is nothing wrong and the nepotism laws should be rewritten. When it comes to positions that are just within only the White House and are literally only advising the President, then I don't see anything wrong with having close family advising especially if they were heavily involved in the campaign.

Interesting. If this is true, it will be blocked. He can't do illegal things, even if he wants to. Thanks for the link.

His son in law advised him his entire campaign.

To add to this, by having your own family in the executive branch its kind of not really different then the rest of your white house team. The White House is strictly about supporting the President.

Indeed, when you appoint a family member as Attorney General that is pretty suspect.

interesting post

FDR married his cousin, neutered the State department, broke the two term tradition, and made a backroom deal to cede half of Europe to the communists. Yet liberals treat him like Jesus in a wheelchair because the New Deal had a mixed effect.

The laws in are in reference to appointed positions like SoS. An advisor is not classified as an appointed position. If you are going to cite the law, actually read it.

Jared is based. He was loyal to Trump and told the whiny kikes to shut the fuck up about "muh anti-Semitism." I think he'll do a fantastic job.

Nice post

I sense a World War 3 with that Kushner Zionist Jared. He is against Palestine and with Bibi being 'Best Buddy'. Trump will be, despite his wishes, another Zionist puppet.

he surely struck a deal with the Jews. Blow up the Middle East for Greater Israel, more settlement, more Wars. In exchange, we let you MAGA without us interfering with your plans. (i. e Audit the FED, etc.)

Or, he got the 'talk' at his White house meeting that all his family are hostages (JFK) to Israel Demand and Kushner being the frontman of those Israelis deals

He's also in charge of managing Trump's investment portfolio, right?

If so, very smart: he will have access to market information long before anyone else and can advice Trump on policies that might hurt/benefit his investments.
....and this is all legal becasue he isn't president.

Even if it is totally legal (if so then appointing him to an adviser position is the simplest way to skirt anti-nepotism laws), downplaying his importance is quite foolish. He's been at Trump's side the entire way. This is taking the same position held by people like Karl Rove and Sidney Blumenthal. To say they too were not important figures in the administrations they served in would be ignorant. Kushner's sway over Trump's decision making has been widely reported.

I'd suggest reading this to get a better idea of Kushner's power and his family's history:
nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/jared-kushner-trump-business.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur

Greentext NYT all you want, but ignoring reality is a dangerous activity.

>You guys realize this is illegal right?
well i heard you say it but other than that no i haven't come to any sudden realizations about the legality of the president appointing advisers care to explain more?

If you want to talk about Jewish plant for Israel than you should instead look at Steve Bannon and Breitbart which is way more powerful than Kushner. Steve Bannon and Breitbart are great but the one thing you can see is they are extremely pro-Israel.

So nonsensical to think Jared Kushner is the "Israeli secret agent", its not him.

did he though?

He did. His Jew cousins were kvetching about Trump being an Antee-Seemite and Jared defended Trump. He's a loyal dude and a good husband to Ivanka.

Wasn't he the real mind behind Trump the whole time?
Kushner is a really strange person. It could be that he would be a better president than Trump.

The Jews have some serious blackmail on Trump and they use it to control him. Grab em by the pussy leak was only a warning.

One could wonder why Trump would be controlled by a man way younger than himself. Kushner is even poorer than Trump, isn't he.

Seeing what a mastermind campaign Trump pulled off, I trust Trump in that he knows which people to trust. He obviously knows something that we do not. Jared could have done something that has convinced Trump of his loyalty.

This. Kushner has nothing over Trump.

People who unironically take this seriously and think this is a good post have zero mental thought capacity.

Trump wants to work with the guy. If it broke any sort of national law, Trump could pay the guy's salary out of pocket and avoid any legal conflict of interest.

But odds are it is totally legal.

Shit even if it did break a law, he could get congress to write a law saying it was legal. IIRC exactly that is going to have to be done for Mathis.

If you think this then you haven't read the article. Jared Kushner was in charge of all of that

As long as this guy doesn't go full neocon and start a war with Iran, I don't mind.

>WHITE NATIONALIST
>SUPPORT TRUMP

PICK ONE

>Trump will be, despite his wishes, another Zionist puppet.
>despite his best wishes
lol
Trump fanboys are delusional. When will they learn?

>When will they learn?

I give it 6 months before they wake up from their blue pilled status and realize they were conned.

why would he ever want to leave these?

The one thing anybody should know about Trump is that he loves Ivanka more than anything and if Kushner was a fraud Donald wouldn't have let him get close with let alone marry his pride and joy

This guy gets it.

We'll see, besides Israel is not everything, lets see what he gets done with America.

This. Not to mention all of Hilary's involvement during the Clinton years. I'm still wary of kushner. But i don't see anyone trying to hide anything. They're being open about the fact that he will be involved in some capacity. Maybe it's even keep your enemies closer kind of thing.

Who cares? He's going to get criticised anyway he might as well do what he wants

He needs to worry about pleasing us, his base, not msm, liberals or even neutrals.

He can't get paid or be preview to any intelligence briefings. It's a federal violation waiting to happen.