In this thread we laugh at Beppe Grillo

In this thread we laugh at Beppe Grillo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

euractiv.com/section/elections/news/italys-5-star-divorces-ukip-begins-relationship-with-alde/
bigstory.ap.org/article/ae3f36e2295d457b89457449be02def3

Didn't every M5S member vote on this and choose EFDD?

So Grillo just went against that decision because he's a faggot?

He did a 180 turn and proposed it to his voters who said EUROPE YES even after being with farage for years, then he proposed ally and got refused like a fatty who proposed to Stacy

He called for a vote on the same day. Not even the member of his party the EU parliament knew about this decision.

The vote got 78% approval to go with ALDE but seem a bit shady.

If Peppe says jump his voters ask how high, thats their brain level
Trips from op confirm

reposting here

Isn't he an okay guy? I thought he was against corruption and mafia.

Only 40 thousand people voted, pretty much nothing
And the people who love his party enough to bother voting to these things are likely to do just vote for whatever Grillo tells them to vote so it's a pretty useless system

He has revealed to be controlled opposition.

Shit most of the good memes are in Italian of course.

> against mafia and corruption
> won elections in Rome
> in six months almost every member in the city council had been investigated for corruption and mafia

Also he is for the direct democracy from the internet, that it is the worst idea ever. Remember about diabeetus and then think about how the internet people could govern Italy

It's not just about that, it's about foreign infiltration. We don't have enough cyber security to use internet for direct democracy. Also Casaleggio Associati turned out to be controlled by freemasonery or someshit like that.

Basically a Sup Forums uthopia. Would be funny to see

Sup Forums is as far from "direct" democracy as you can get. We are more like jews doing shady stuff.

>controlled by freemasonery
that's not necessarily a bad thing

top kek

fuck this shit i'm voting casa pound

It wold be nice to try to rig aomething like yesterday's

Illuminati pls leave and stay leave.

The Sup Forums side of everyone (its there, even in normies) would eventually kick in and bam SIEG HEIL is on

Well you would have to compete with all the foreign intelligences that are already using M5S to infiltrate italian politic.

Ahahahahah

5shills demonstrated their complete unreliability, corruptibility and blundering incompetence. As usual

Uhhh, how has the party reacted? Have they gone into self destruct mode now?

Half of the userbase is fucking mad, the other half are sheeple who do everything Beppe tell them.

>tfw no democracy where policy is determined by gets

Have faith in KEK.

>Trips decide what we do with economical crisis

Italy, why?

I thought you were about to uncuck your shit after the referendum and now this? Why do you hate Nigel so much?

Sorry M5S betrayed eurosceptics. We still have Lega Nord.

Ahahahahahaha yeah no sorry

I think his plan was to join the cucked group while still being eurosceptic but they obviously told him to fuck off

>tfw Trump said he didn't even know him

Salvini is the only person in Italy who could take us out of Euro and stop immigrants.

>but muh "salveneeee" memes
Fix your priorities.

i can't vote for salvini, i'll wait for the next proper right wing party

>trying to join ALDE
>the ultra-federalist party
>led by arch-cuckold Verhofstadt

>this is Italy's eurosceptic party

Into the trash the entire country goes

Just vote for Fratelli d'Italia or something, they are gonna form a right wing coalition anyway next elction.

Salvini is the one who got his priorities wrong. He's a fucking buffoon. Maybe out of spite someone will eventualy make an actual right wing party that's not total shit

People were saying the same about Trump. Look where he is now.

>EFDD doesn't have enough MEPs to form a group
>no more Farage speeches where he gets to BTFO the commission, the parliament, the presidents and any visiting dignitaries

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this is Italy's eurosceptic party
Are you implying that you can only have one eurosceptic party? You can't really compare them to UKIP since they're a bunch of cucks and former commies
UKIP is kinda in between M5S and LN

Also didn't he resign after brexit? I didn't know he was still giving speeches at the parliament

>who could take us out of Euro
No one could take us out of Euro without completely destroying Italy's economy, stop with this fucking meme.

>implying Trump and Salvini are the same
>implying the American political, economical and social situation is the same as Italy's

M5S were just a tool ALDE used to weaken UKIP. Politic is merciless.

Italy economy is already destroyed dude! We are 15% poorer as a nation! The brain drain doesn't stop!

Things are only gonna get worse, we need to bail out before France crush the EU!

He remains co-chair of the EFDD but he resigned as UKIP leader so he still gets to do the parliament hung

Also I just checked and it seems OK, you need 25 MPs from across 7 states which it has, but this now means that EFDD is held to ransom by a Pole, a Lithiuanian, a Frenchman, a German and a Czech. If one of them leaves then it doesn't qualify. This happened in 2014 when a Latvian left the group but later a Pole joined

All I want is Farage parliament youtube videos and sweet EU cash to be honest

HAHAHAHAHAHAH CHE MONGOLOIDE HAHAHA CHE RITARDATO CAZZO

You can either accept terminal unstoppable economic decline or get out the euro and suffer now.
That's the reality my dude. When your banks crash again, which they will, you are fucked.

This, have been trying to redpill a friend of mine . He still voted to join Alde.
"It is to have a better standing in the EU parliament"

Retarded m5s were never Italy's hope.

To be completely honest with you Italy has literally no worthy politician as of now that can make us hope in an uncucked future.

UKIP should just switch to ENF and have bants with Marine Le Pen

>Farage and Le Pen together

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

KEK so nobody loves him now?

It's a political suicide in the EU. But there are still M5S supporters who believe everything he says.