Is there proof this kid is retarded or is that just something they are saying to push an agenda?

Is there proof this kid is retarded or is that just something they are saying to push an agenda?

yes: he was friends with niggers

He had been posting on Sup Forums

jej

Well he wasn't a leftist yet he relaxed around blacks so what other explaination is there?

Fpbp.

I had a good kek from that.

Kek

fpbp

He's probably very very mildly autistic, but they needed some way to tack on hate crime charges without bringing up race

Is this on liveleak or anything? Just the full unedited footage.

I heard it was schizophrenia and ADHD he suffered from. Everybody here made it sound like he was a 70 IQ turbo autist.

This is a fair point.

Schizophrenia is pretty serious though, is it not?

nvm, found it.

In some cases. There are forms of schizophrenia that are just voices talking to you. And extreme cases where you see aliens telling you you're their savior and shit. It's not like treatments don't exist. He was well enough to live at home and not an institution.

I'm with you OP I've seen no proof, but it doesn't really change things if he was retarded or not.

They have said he has schizophrenia.

What kind of proof would you like exactly? why does it matter anyway, would his kidnapping and tortue be ok if he didn't?

Had a hearty kek thanks user

was gonna say this

No, it was just Sup Forums using their Jew propaganda

(you) R awesome.

The press glossed over that

If he seriously had adhd and schizo, I don't blame the black people for taking such precautions. I went to school with a white guy that was schizo an man this guy was asking to be beaten up with the remarks he made. They literally give no fuck about other peoples emotions.

He's a trump supporter..

shit storm in 5,4,3

NJCE GRY CTR SHILL