Volvo reveals plans for US Volvo factory BTFO Mexico

Volvo reveals plans for US Volvo factory BTFO Mexico

thelocal.se/20170109/volvo-reveals-plans-for-first-ever-us-plant

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Plantas_armadoras_de_autos_en_México
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE FIRE RISES

neat

I really hope so. Wall Street Journal also reported this and that the plant will be located in South Carolina. If they do this, then I know what my next car will be. I love Volvo's updated design language and this just seals the deal.

does it look good?
y/n

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOO THOSE JOBS WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE COMING BACK

I would cream myself if Volvo's plant is responsible for a 2018/2019 US-made V60 Polestar with their upcoming new design. I am serious as a heart attack when I say I'd be the first one to put a deposit down.

BAHAHAH MAINSTREAM METEOR WILL ENTER IN DAMAGE CONTROL STATE AGAIN

Sweet I love Volvo's.

trump better follow through and make sure these auto manufacturers pay no taxes. They're going to a lot of trouble to build plants here. They have to put up with a lot of bullshit.

taxes are a big problem but Trump is definitely going to reduce the regulatory burden

Which is also a big problem. The EU kills startups because only established firms can handle their massive regulatory overhead.

After 4 years he'll win again, but with a landslide.
He's already brought about more positive change than Obama did in all 8 of his years in office.

I'm getting worried. How will Mexico pay for the wall if we keep taking all their jobs?

Look what I saved after #DefundHollywood
- Cable Subscription, $1,500 a year
- Movie Outings, $1,000 a year
- Hollywood Merch $900 a year

I saved $3400 a year just saying no to Hollywood. Join me in #defundhollywood movement to end cable deals, stop seeing movies, and stop buying tie in merch from China. Spread how great it is to #defundhollywood which is anti-American.

#MAGA

I have an xc90. Love it

All those out of work Mexicans will build the wall.

S90 is gorgeous. I saw one for the first time on the street yesterday (same color as pic) and it was really magnificent, magestic, clean, modern, different. s90 really is something else. too bad i'm a poorfag, i would love one of those.

This nigga isn't even president yet.

You're telling me all Obama had to do was ask!!??

What the fuck.

Gays drive Volvo and Saab but I'm for the manufacturing jobs.

>Not downloading screeners and movies to actively rob Hollywood

Look how it easy it is. Just give a little incentive and threaten a sharp tariff if they manufacture elsewhere. Carrot-and-stick. Could not be simpler.

And you're telling me that nigger Obama couldn't think of the same?

No, this was planned. (((They))) don't want America to succeed

To bad we all know this is going to be devastating for quality control.

>volvo's now known for exploding and falling apart when a bird shits on them

This amount of winning needs to stop!

yeah they were hiring welders in South Carolina for the volvo factory a couple months ago

>owned by chinks
>soon to be made in USA

jesus
you pay 900 for hollywood merch? and go out to movies that much? you paying or a large family or are you just autistic? i get the cable though. really only need internet and amazon prime or netflix

>Samuelsson said that the decision on the plant's scope was made in 2014, long before US car manufacturing and the repatriation of jobs from Mexico became a hot political topic pushed by President-elect Donald Trump.

Why no one ever read the fucking articles?

This isn't really new - I live about 15 miles away from where the factory is being built and it's been big news for almost a year now. It will have a great impact on the economy as they're already hiring.

Your Rice and beans rations are going to get smaller Pedro prepare your anus.

you guys are forgetting that everything swedish should be banned to prevent cucktamination.

I dunno, that engine that runs solely on nigger cum they're building on sounds like a marvel of cuckgineering

They make nice cars. Not on pat with German automobiles. Imagine what European cars will be like in 50 years when they are made by Somalian and Afghans. RIP European engineering.

This car you speak of sounds like liberal white women's pussy.

They're Chinese now who cares.

Not even president and already doing more than Obama.

The thousands of people they employee will care.

>Volvo

You mean Geely

No. Those require government money extracted from hardworking men to run. The nigger cum is just for lubrication

>indentured servitude

WE KANGS OF CARS NOW

Volvo never had a plant here? We imported all of these volvo semis?

Volvo is Scandinavian, but now it's gonna be American.

Too bad it only comes in an I4 engine same with the SUV

the higher trim models come with Twincharged I4s (same godlike engine configuration as pic related) and the Polestar S90 in a couple years is rumored to have a Twinturbo+Supercharged I4 with an electric motor in the rear with a combined 600 hp.

The planning of this plant is 10 years in the making and has NOTHING to do with Trump.

They have talked about this for many years.

I remember Volvos CEO talking about expanding into North American markets more since many years, but since all smaller volvo models (not being XC90 or V70) have never been sold in North America due to the margin with lower models with not be profitable enough.

you people killed SAAB
fuck you

Look at all these Jobs obama is bringing back!

General Motors bought SAAB, stole all inventions and defunct and bankrupt the company.
So nigger fuck u, then they sold all patents to Chinese Corporations.

So u people literally killed saab

who sold it to GM?

>s90 behind
>mercedes and audi way ahead

>BTFO Mexico
>Volvo never had planned to build a factory here in the first place
>muh false idol drumpf saved our jerbs!!
Ahaha

Me lol soz

>implying volvo didn't consider it
>mexican intellectual
>still busy shitposting instead of MMGA

get the masonry ready

Absolute madman

Wtf I hate Sweden now?

WILL THEY OFFER STEAM DEALS WHEN THEIR FACTORY OPENS?

>meanwhile in real life nissan, kia, audi, vw, gm expanded their operations in Mexico
>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Plantas_armadoras_de_autos_en_México

I will laugh so hard when the senile idol Drumpf betray your hopes.

And they can have fun with those 35% tariffs