Antarctic General: Edition of Truth

Let's get a discussion going about the happenings and working of Antarctica. Need redpills and theories.

I personally believe that we will find a lost civilization buried under the ice amongst new species of dinosaurs/mammals/humanoids under the ice.

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
ourhollowearth.com/PartTwo.htm
thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uKt7BMUy-40
youtube.com/watch?v=b-vXXfB7BHI
oceanites.org/antarctica/
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica22.htm
dailymotion.com/video/x35dwjr
youtube.com/watch?v=lmZJiBZtahk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soon

Giant creatures in the ice. Not sure about old civilizations/pyramids (wouldn't discount it), but look for evidence of fossilized creatures and trees.

what am i supposed to be seeing here?

Turns our the Frozen Throne was a documentary

that isn't a pyramid that's a mountain. Literally happens all the time.

Autism.

It's not made of blocks, that's fairly obvious. It's crooked is a few spots, too.

But it.does have four vaguely symmetrical triangular sides and it stands alone.

Bretty weird, guy.

Or was it the Lich King thing - it's been a while. Anyway, some ebil dude trapped in ice that fux up shiz

Atlantis

Everytime I read this, I wonder what exactly does this mean?

It seems to tie in with the notion of a unified consciouness (aka God), the single source from which all reality springs, and to which our individual consciousness is but a piece. If we could access it, we would gather the accumulated knowledge of all humanity. (Like accessing all of the Akashic records).

If I had to hazard a guess, the "immortality vial" is a metaphor for something that would grant the user access to and contol over that idea of the unified consciousness. Essentially the "elites" are searching for a way to subvert God to their will. Since will is the basis for "magic", or in this case, perception and creation of this holographic reality, having the power of the unified will of the source would in theory grant untold power.

Also, I dont have it on me, but I remember vaguely this tying in with Freemasonry and their belief in Ja-bu-lon or however it goes.

I really want to believe they're digging up all sorts of wacky shit down there but I'm 99% sure all this antarctica shit is literally nothing

What? You're telling me there are no 50km long monster creature skeletons burried in the ice? Wtf

Know this user - Antartica is covered in 4km of pure ice, and has been for the past ~15 million years. Meaning whatever lies underneath has been untapped and unseen since the Miocene period.

It could be something as simple as frozen bacteria that hasnt seen the light of day in that long. And while that sounds innocuous, even that is world changing because the bacteria could be what kills us all as we were not prepared for it.

Also, if we find ruins of any kind, even something as simple as Stonehenge, that still changes everything because humanity itself has only been around ~200,000 years, so that means either our entire genealogic history is wrong, or we were not the only sentient species on this planet building societies.

>Literally happens all the time.

other than the pyramid/mountain in Bulgaria(?) show me

And thats not covering the basic idea that Antartica might be full of untapped resources like oil, precious metals, etc.

this. And that's a drama for religion and science

I don't see how there couldn't be. It's couldn't be just a giant block of granite.

going to visit Antarctica in April with a friend. We're going to hiking and try to survival for the next 3 weeks. hope to see aliens and they take me off this planet.

So is this one connected to the Solar Cross on Earth's ley lines?

any more of this?

bumping for entertainment.

The atlantean pyramids weren't made of blocks, the only reason the egyptian pyramids were is because humans would have been like oh fugg

>What happens here?

Protip: Nothing happens in Antarctica. Ex-Air Force here, I took a hop to McMurdo Station once because I could and it only cost 10 dollars.

The most interesting thing I saw was nothing. There's ice. Lots and lots and lots of ice. Because there were so few people at the station, it wasn't considered impolite to just chat people up. I got to talk to some pretty serious scientists - biologists, nuclear engineers and geologists mainly.

There is literally nothing happening down there. The research being conducted is strictly polar diving expeditions. They go down, take pictures of any sea life they come across, come back up.

Any horseshit about some kind of cover-up or conspiracy around Antarctica is lies - for one thing, it's fucking cold as shit down there and no one in his right mind would want to be there any longer than he had to.

>ancients civilizations
Unlikely as fuck. Modern humans have been around for 100k years. Antarctica was already located on the South Pole.
>dinosaurs, mammals etc
Already found. Back at the time of dinosaurs Antarctica was located in the equator, therefore it was a very favourable climate for animals.

>because (they) would show random brainwashed military fags the ancie t secrets of atlantis for $10
I only believe more now

What about the soviet scientist and ministers telling about UFO shooting their plane and ship?

You do know about Agartha and Shambhala, right?

aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
ourhollowearth.com/PartTwo.htm
thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html

You can't go to Antarctica by yourself or with only a friend... it's highly restricted.

Get back to me when they reveal to you what lies in Lake Vostok.

And I'm not even memeing about conspiracies here. Lake Vostok is rumored to have plenty of species that evolved uniquely in conditions without the sun being a primary energy source.

I dont doubt what you said. I'm just saying there is far more mystery to Antartica yet to he discovered, and even if McMurdo is really the official research base, that means they really still have plenty of ground to cover.

disinfo agent

Antarctica threads are the comfiest threads.

Personally I believe we are being conditioned for something. All the conspiracy videos popping up on youtube are a huge red flag. Maybe something to do with disclosure / project bluebeam.

There definitely is something going on there, but I fear we are being deceived even by the tinfoil hat folks.

poo

You realize how large Antarctica is, yeah?

>there's no such thing as Area 51 in America, I didn't see it during my trip to New Orleans last week!

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uKt7BMUy-40

0:06

Im surprised that with all of our advances in exploration and humans natural desire to learn more that we haven't really made an effort to explore, map, and learn about antarctica

LOL of course. Hey, if you guys think there's something strange happening down there, you should definitely get to the bottom of it. All I'm telling you is, the people who are actually IN Antarctica don't think there's a damn thing going on.

Officially its because even with our modern tech, Antartica is still way too damn inhospitable and large for major expeditions, especially to under the ice.

Conspiracy wise? Well they did find things down there that they simply dont want us to know or think about. So they go with the official story.

Anon5 said there are giant creatures there

>because with all our modern tech Antarctica is way too inhospitable
...and yet we created technology to allow people to survive in the vacuum of space. The fuck outta here with your shit

When i was in the army i was talking to one of my officers and he was really cool we would talk about everything.
Well i asked him about antartica and all he told me was one of his good friends was stationed there and he cant communicate with him due to the classification of the operation. He thought it was weird. Could be something nonrelated.

I didnt think anything of it until recently. I hope if they do find anything that itll be gamechanging.

SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=b-vXXfB7BHI

Hey I never said I bought the story. But thats what we are told.

Also, tunnels were discovered to exist in the ice. And since the ice is 4km big, the tunnels themselves are huge.

>nothing out there, just ice and penguins, trust me goys

Right. No natural resources, no fossil records, no geological formations to study, no undiscovered species living under the ice sheets, just a whole bunch of nothing, nobody goes here, all the countries of the world have agreed to not lay claim to the land, its a bunch of nothing and nobody's interested in it.

I'm skeptical of most conspiracy theories but I swear to god they are hiding the edge of our world there.

Autism

poo in loo

>entire continent on earth untouched because its "uninhabitable"
>let's go to mars!

t. humans

>Antarctica contains 70% of the Earth's fresh water.
oceanites.org/antarctica/

>Nothing going on here, everyone just ignore this entire land mass. In fact, just go ahead and leave it off most world maps, nobody will notice.

What's your theory as to whats under the ice?

Also, I wonder if Antartica would figure in future water resource wars...

In 1943, the Grand Admiral is reported to have stated that,
>"the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress."
Henry Stevens, The Last Battalion and German Arctic, Antarctic, and Andean Bases citing Col. Howard A. Buechner and Capt. Wilhelm Bernhardt, Hitler's Ashes.

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica22.htm

>What's your theory as to whats under the ice?

if you found out, they'd have to kill you.

>this
exactly what im saying, we have the drive and "technology" to leave the planet to explore the "inhospitable" environment of different planets yet we aren't using this to explore our own planet, it makes no sense.

nazi german scifi was just as autistic as nazi germany

Has an expedition been planned yet? Can't have reddit get the glory of finding the Nazis.

But it does, if they dont want us to know about whats there.

The litch king

Trump should start a national expedition for the glory of the US and Western Civilization

no, israel is more important. :^)

and solving our problem with our little iranian friends.

Well, aside from conjecture, there are lakes under the ice sheet that might contain unique life that would be worth discovering and studying.

The outline of the continent that we see in a classic Antarctica map is actually the boundary of the ice sheet, not the underlying continent. That is very interesting and could hold answers to many geological questions, including continental drift and the history of Pangea.

Getting more into conjecture, there is the possibility of a Nazi fortress, or the entrance to another realm. There are historical facts that could bolster some of this such as the reports of Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump / Operation Deepfreeze, both of which are highly researchable.

Highly possible is the prospect of the site of a lost civilization. I believe human history goes back much further than we are led to believe, by tens of thousands of years, constantly wiped away by cataclysm. This is evident in the impossible structures and monoliths that we find here today, and the probability of finding a Gobekli Tempi or a Teotihuacan or a Puma Punku is very great.

Looking at Biblical / mythical information, it could be the enterance to either the Underworld, the Garden of Eden (Shangri-la, Agartha, Shamballa, Vahalla, etc.) or possibly both.

I do believe we are being decieved of the true nature of our world. The flat earthers are most likely a psyop to mislead us with disinformation, but the idea of a realm is closer to the reality of earth than a planet spinning in outer space.

On the topic of the ayy lmaos, I believe they are a misnomer. The idea of "aliens from outer space" is manufactured to get us to accept foreign entities, when what is being described as an "alien" is actually native to our world, living in a different zone or on a different frequency.

>but the idea of a realm is closer to the reality of earth than a planet spinning in outer space
user, I...

I am wondering about this.

Disregarding the flat earth theory, I am curious if Antartica holds the key to changing our perception as to what exactly our "universe" is. Not sure if you pu any stock into the idea of a "holographic/virtual" universe eminating from one conscious source or not, but I think Antartica somehow ties into that.

It's a schizo idea that I've been toying with, especially after listening to some Tom Campbell.

>I saw was nothing. There's ice. Lots and lots and lots of ice.

You saw what was under the ice? No? Then you know what you need to do.

bumping comfy thread

Austism.

What is that?

Some sort of spines or something

Meantime, everyone post your best Antartica related infographic or copy pasta

what else ya got, anything on buzz aldrin's evacuation or john kerry's visit or the christchurch earthquake after kerry's visit, or john key's resignation around the same time?

get yourself behind 6 million proxies if you want to save this image

sieg heil

OPERATION HIGHJUMP

explain

What is the origin of the a world engine looking shit?

Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica in 1947 for a ''research'' expedition. However, they had military equipment and capitulated to superior Nazi technology and they had bases there

While you wait for a anons opinion, you should also be searching it yourself. It was a legit expedition that raised a lot of eyebrows.

Anyone remember when this got posted?

Lots of people said it was a reflection of a lamp. No.

context? dont remember

Not sure. But it seems neat and has representations of what I believe are the Cherubim from Genesis guarding "Eden".

Plenty more where that came from at least.

as someone who lives close to the south pole and had gone there, I really urge you to not go there.
believe when I tell you that you guys will go insane in a month or 2.
the sample of snow and ice from the south pole shows that it's ice it's charged with cosmic energy, especially neutrons and let me tell you that it will fuck up your brain and make you see things that aren't there if you ever stay too long on that place.

That's why I'm asking. At the time enough people knew it was legit taken from one of the bases but people argued what it was.

bump for interest

why has no one mentioned the ark of gabriel? and all the important people visiting Antarctica recently?

What's to stop some experienced Sup Forumsacks renting an icebreaker and sneaking an expedition onto Antarctica?

Lovecraft-tier?

Money and permission from some government.

Military gon fuk yo up

Surely they can't patrol the entire thing? Set off from Chile or New Zealand and take the long way round

They prolly have radars n shet
Its to "protect the vulnerable nature"

I belive this

>heavily publicize the expedition
>livestream it
>military can't do shit except politely ask you to leave for fear of pissing off the entire planet by attacking civilians over a minor transgression that they probably weren't even aware of

Presitinly preserved ruins of ancient Nephalim civilization, along with the terrible secrets of man's origin. Possibly the last scroll of the Apocalypse to be opened.

>charged with neutrons

If you knew anything about what you're saying, you wouldn't say it

Has anyone seen the bizarre / hilarious Aussie comedy "Danger 5"? This all reminds me of one episode where they end up at the fabled Nazi Antarctic bases. Probably fucking worthless for serious investigative purposes, but I recommend it anyway because we could all use some silliness:
dailymotion.com/video/x35dwjr

Oh, I totally agree with you on all that. It's the alien wormhole / Nazi hollow Earth colonies tier shit I have me eyebrows raised in skepticism at.

woah, that looks like something falling. Reminds me of the scene in that Godzilla movie where the spec ops HALO jump into the city:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmZJiBZtahk
(starts at 1:36 mark)

I'd wager this:

Both vials will wake up the collective human consciousness, one with love, one with hate. The person who consumes either one of the vials will become either Christ-like or Anti-Christ-like. This person will be able to lead and control the collective conscious of man on Earth, ushering in either a new era of love or hate. Kinda smiliar to how ants are a hive mind working for the queen, whom can either have love or hate towards her colony / workers.

What it looks like when large amounts of ice move. Shocking.

>Chile or New Zealand
Those are the last places you'd want to depart from if you really want to go there. Both their respective militaries will stop you, or worst, damage/sink your vessel to prevent you from going further.

L A R P I N G
A
R
P
I
N
G