Black people love guns

>Black people love guns
>Black people hate feminism
>Black people hate regulations (police)

Trump only won 8% of the black vote.

What can Republicans do to capture more of the black vote? If 25% of blacks voted Republican, Democrats would be dispossessed of their power for the next 50 years.

Find a way to get them off welfare

>What can Republicans do to capture more of the black vote?

Get Oprah to support Trump

There are more Hispanic people in poverty, yet 29% of Hispanics voted for Trump.

It's not only about welfare.

Poor rednecks in the south also voted Trump.

Law enforcement reform

I don't think a celebrity endorsement would do it. Kanye essentially endorsed Trump, and black people seem unswayed.

deport all the ones on welfare
the 8 % who vote republican will still be here

Not what they want.

Ben will teach the little urban niglets to stop gangbanging, accept Jeebus and find jobs.

So like body cameras on police and the legalization of drugs?

You'd have to find a way to change the culture too then I guess

this cartoon hurts my eyes

Unrealistic.

I forgot to mention the fact that many black people are religious. It just makes it more staggering that they would vote for the closest thing to the devil in America at such high rates.

Black people are attracted to group think, so you'd need to get most black people to change their minds altogether, you cannot gradually turn the tide, you will have to flip black voters on their heads.

Continue to expose the truth about the "Democratic Plantation" while also cleaning up inner-city communities and creating jobs. Besides welfare, minorities continue to vote for them because they play non-stop identity politics. Identity politics needs to die and Republicans will have an even better chance.

Blacks don't value economic freedom, so they could go down on that one.

What's with this "Schoolyard bully" and "validation for bullying" crap I keep seeing from libs? Last I saw, the left was talking about how bullying is a good thing because it puts "nerds and potential gamergaters" in their place and were declaring their former anti-bullying campaigns to be 'problematic' and were making the new Chinese Superman a school bully. They also threw a fit over that movie The Gift. That Chu asshole from Jeopardy was also tweeting #bringbackbullying and a thousand other libs joined in. They also got pissed at that fat kid who beat up his bully.

Guess they've swung the other way again.

Go back in time and shoot Lyndon B. Johnson in the head before he can enact the Great Society.

>We'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years.

let them do more crimes but dont arrest them. that will get them to vote for reps

Anything genuinely tangible over the Democrat policy of doing nothing would win votes.

Repeal the Johnson Amendment allow Black Church's to endorse politicians. The Black Pastor and his congregation would be forever in Trump's support.

They don't really have any bedrock principles that they stand behind no matter what. They simply have an "us vs them" mentality. Anything the "them" group is standing for or against the Dems always take the opposing position.

>Trump only won 8% of the black vote.
Kill the 92% that didn't vote for Trump.

Congratulations on realizing 21st century American politics relies primarily on identity. I'm not too keen on what blacks actually want, they make it out like they are being massacred by police but statistically police shootings (and arrests/incarcerations) align with crime rates. Other than that a lot of them want reparations for slavery. But that would piss virtually everyone else off.

There is a difference between being religious, and trying to out do your neighbor by wearing the nicest clothes, praising the loudest, and claiming yourself the most pious.

It's kind of what I'm saying.
So far, the dindus got fooled into trusting people like Obongo because he used all the excuses of "I'M TOTALLY A CHRISTIAN LIKE YOU, I'M WEARIN MY HOODIE".

But all these folks will really love a black guy who was born into urban poverty, worked his way up society, while still believing into weird religious theories on history (The whole KANGZ shit is really just symptomatic and little different from "Pyramids were built by Joseph").

So yeah. Carson might have no idea about housing, but "Urban Development" aka "Nigger Development", he's got that on lockdown.

>black vote

lol who cares

purge them all except sheriff clarke he's honary, then we'd have 100%

If they got reparations they'd be poor again within weeks. They would then riot and demand more assistance.

>Rich white man promising racial, economic, and social equality for black Americans.

Ummm... Gee. I wonder why they didn't fall for that.

Here is one sure fire way, whitey, but we both know it will never happen.

Stop killing our kids.

We asked you over and over and over to stop. You don't give a fuck. You still doing it. Not a day go by where your maniac cops aren't killing black kids over goddamn nothing.

You want our vote, you reign in the police.

Make them use low force. Death penalty for any motherfuckin pig caught killing in cold blood.

You won't do it and neither will Donald Dumbfuck. You don't give a fuck about black people. You fucks just change the channel everytime another one of our kids shot. Then you go drop another fiver in the police charity fun for your favorite killers.

Well we did get 25% of the young black male vote, so we just need to find a way to expand on that.

lol I laugh my ass off when cops who kill blacks get off, even the rare times when it appears the nigger wasn't asking for a bullet

> a majority isn't a majority because I don't like the voters.
>looks at signature

Ahh that explains it. Also check these digits.

25% of black millennials broke the plantation conditioning and voted Trump which means that the younger ones who have all the access to information and actually use it are starting to see the right side of issues. Especially if we show them more and more how the Dems used them for decades. OIder nigs are a lost cause, especially the single parents and fatherless generation of the 80s and 90s. Some are based though. They'll come around hopefully when the latinos fully come around I suspect

Love Horsey's art Style.

Or here's an idea, quit trying to apeal to niggers that will never vote for you and instead allocate those resources towards your main demographic: White people.

Kill the other 92%

What do Sup Forums think of black who supported trump like me or the 8% from US?

>25% of black millennials broke the plantation conditioning and voted Trump
>voted Trump

Did they?
I haven't seen stats on that yet. Only thing I've heard so far is that young dindus voted less Democratic and more Third Party.

How about you get black men to stick around and raise the nigglets into decent people in society instead of blaming the police for cleaning up.

why exactly do blacks hate trump? I honestly don't get it.

Here's a novel idea. Teach your kids to stop breaking the law asshole.

Sounds great

Go full Scarface with your persona.
Remember that Trump actually got a bump in popularity with blacks after pussy gate.
He just needs to sit around the oval office with his feet on his desk, surrounded by beautiful women with cash and coke everywhere. Blacks love that shit.

minorities could soon take over the polls, and in turn the country

If you can somehow shift their way of thinking, I believe the Republican party could win their vote.

You could somehow convince them that the Democratic party sees them as votes and nothing else by convincing them that the handouts they receive do nothing but hurt them and that the Republican party aims to set them free and give them freedom from poverty, ghettos, etc.

The only problem is that a majority of African American's don't care that they're being used.

Need a black republican that really helps out the ghetto areas and turns them around. After that they'll stick to republican even if it goes back to being a white guy.

Niggers are extremely loyal to an idea and right now their idea is that the democrats are for black people. Need a black man to make them pay attention and then use that black man to improve their ape lives. Then they'll be hooked forever.

sweet pic. did you make it?

trump has 4 long years to prove himself to be better then obama for black people

Just repeal the 15th Amendment. Problem solved.

In addition, the legalization of marijuana would greatly benefit the poor.

That, combined with law enforcement reform would shift their view of Republicans.

>Poor rednecks in the south also voted Trump.

and they are idiots who think he is going to help them. the GOP is going to gut social services and food stamps and make their life even more of a hell then before.

call a spade a spade and a fool a fool, trump voters are fools if they are poor and they will suffer and I will laugh

horsey is fucking cancer. who is this faggot

Why does everyone use that quote as a negative against LBJ? He was right. The black man was going to go crazy if they didn't get some rights and he knew if he gave them something and ditched the dixicrats they would vote democrat. He sold out the racists for the blacks. It was a good political move.

Poor rednecks are working people, they scrape by. Poor blacks sit in public housing selling dirt weed, and wait for the first of the month so they can buy miller high life and snack foods. Poor whites won't be affected.

No, I found it off of /wg/

> Poor whites won't be affected.
The same poor whites that survive on food stamps and medicaid? they will be effected and big time. GOP is going to block grand medicaid, reducing benefits along with many other cuts.

There are no jobs in coal country and its only going to get worse, same with the rust belt. 2000 jobs is not going to make a difference. His supporters will suffer and the "liberal" in the cities will get wealthier

Niggers don't even go out to vote, while other minorities tend to stay in their libcuck containment states.

But TV bashed Trump.

>Black people love guns
>Black people hate regulations (police)

These two things don't really go well together.

>only 8%

That's pretty good for a Republican

Poor whites still have something called pride. At the end of the day, all they want is a job so they can work for their money.

Kill the "Great Society". Before government handouts given to poor blacks, black violent crime rate was just 2 percent higher than white violent crime rate. At the same time, black marriage rates was just 2 percent lower than while marriage rates. Compare 1950 to now for rate of marriage/single mothers and the violent crime rate as well. As single motherhood rate goes up, so does the violent crime. This is true for blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians--- it all stems from this.

So you want to fix the nigger problem in America? Just stop giving money or any government benefits to single mothers. Do that, and the vast majority will run out and marry the first guy she can drag to a justice of the peace. And violent crime rates will fall through the floor over the next few generations.

Instead, the government is pushing to get all women on government benefits so they will stop marrying men among ALL ethnicities. They have been successfully expanding government programs to Hispanic women and White women, and as the government provides them with more and more money and benefits, they are marrying less and less, and their children are becoming more and more violent. Give it 7 generations, and whites violent crime rate will be the same as niggers are now. Enjoy the Democratic Party's utopia.

Not all poor people are on welfare

The MSM told them to.

blacks don't matter

He can't, majority of blacks will never go for Trump because he said he would bring jobs back to the fucking warzones those niggers call home and fix things. Blacks don't want that.

The only thing that enrages a nigger more than a happy white person is the prospect of work

Fuck me fuck me fuck me. Never seen go many ignorant fuckin white boys.

You never gonna get it. This thread is proof.

Fuck you. There no discussion till you stop killing our fuckin kids.

You racist cocksuckers gonna die with our dick in your bitches. With black hands holding a pillow over your fuckin faces in your nursing homes someday when you to old and senile to lick pig ass.

Troll harder nigger

Cartoon has been edited.

Where's the original?

At least until Jaquan starts talkin' shiet 'bout yo hoe.If all white people go extinct, you'll turn on each other in a second.

Have you ever asked yourself what happens when men run out of enemies to fight?

Forget about them. They're from a society where women wear the pants and do all the heavy lifting. They're faggots and have nothing to offer society or political ideologies.

Black population isn't growing and they're a lost cause anyway.

We need to be focused on getting the Hispanics on board.

>waaah stop picking on us

You're the race equivalent of emos, acting like no other group has been enslaved and bullied by the elite.

your post was far too literate, consider dumbing it down a bit for more realism.

>Till you stop killing our fuckin kids
Yeah, totally white people killing blacks and not gang bangers killing each other for the color they wear.

>saving the thumbnail

Their poor and want free shit. The media telling them that he hates them doesn't help.

It's the only thumbnail I use for trolls.

I wish Horsey would make Mohamed caricature so some muzzie can chop his fucking head off.

Here's something to dramatically improve your lives. These are not listed in any particular order.

1. Take school seriously and graduate.
2. Don't get visible tattoos, grills, piercings, wear sagging pants, etc. Try to look presentable.
3. Wear a condom if you're not married.
4. Don't have kids outside of marriage.
5. Stick with the marriage through thick and thin. Don't abandon your children!!
6. Get a job and work very hard at it. Don't quit for stupid reasons.
7. Don't have kids if you can't afford to support them.
8. Don't engage in criminal behavior of any kind.
9. Speak English properly and don't cuss, use slang, etc, etc.
10. Be polite and kind to others. Only fight if you are being physically attacked.
11. Keep your voice down and stop acting like an animal when you're in public.

They love gibs.
Or more accurately, the typical black family is a single mother with several children. This lifestyle can only exist with either massive earnings (which they don't have) or lavish government benefits.

They are easily influenced and controlled. The MSM and Democrats (sorry to repeat myself) have falsely claimed he's a racist, etc, etc. They've told the minorities to hate him.

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's strings on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money for you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals of making America great again by taking it back from the globalists owners.

He's coming for them and they are shitting the bed. They whisper in your ear "white nationalism" when you ask what makes America great, They pretend Hillary and the establishment stands for decency while they pillage and kill across the world using lies by the CIA for decades to do it.

Donald Trump admitted he is dirty, he was an owner, he played the game, he rigged things by paying polls, even said that on stage with every GOP candidate "I gave you all money" they all put their heads down.

What Trump did in the past was the past. He only has 20 years if he is lucky to be alive, he seriously wants to actually fix things before he dies.

Build a wall will be a monument, he is a builder that is what he does. A Trump Monument. For rest of history it will be called the "Trump Wall" and history will prove him right closing the border with a DOOR to only let in LEGAL immigration.

Trump is 100% for the people and addicted to speaking in person to them. He can not get on stage if he sells us out. He can never face us again. He is not a lawyer, not a politician and refuses to pivot into the BS act they all play lying to the American people.

Take our country back from the globalist owners. the 99% movement have a lion in the WH and they don't even know it yet.

he is not DEM, he is not GOP, he is only for America.

----------------
WH, Senate, House, S.C., 1100+ seats, the dems have been washed out of government, a LANDSLIDE shift in government.

They need cover for their loss and their thin lies about Russia is only going to make them look even dumber as the real facts come to light. Assange has never been proven wrong, in 10 years. Even the DNI report admit this, no forgeries.

So, let me get this straight. The media is accusing Russia of rigging the elections by exposing how the DNC rigged an election and the intelligence pointing to Russia is coming from a private company paid by an entity (DNC) that rigged an election and was proven to be highly unethical and immoral?

Going to need an in-depth renovation on the inner city community. First and foremost they need to fix their family values so that single women aren't ruining their upbringing.

Popular vote was only in CA mostly, and when you look at protests in California, every one of them has a sea of Mexican flags, the only American ones are being burned.

How on earth is that a mandate for America?

Illegal America "Make America Mexico Again"
SAY POPULAR VOTE ONE MORE TIME MAGGOT, AND I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A MEXICAN FLAG FROM THE HORDES OF ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA VOTERS"

Hillary lost the WH, Senate, House, Supreeme Court and 1000+ State legislator seats.

The Dems were washed out of government, A LANDSLIDE.

The Dems have to go back 1920s to find when they were blown out so bad.

The CNN/MSNBC media lie to you, taking about a popular vote that is not even recognized by the election, it is just a "factoid' after thought.

There is no "path" to the popular vote. And there is no path for the Dems to win again without the Blue Wall in the North that requires White Blue-Collar voters, and you can't win them back by calling them racist after they elected Obama twice.

The Dems are Doomed. An 'amateur', 'child' will deliver more than they could in decades.

blacks have the same birthrates as english whites. Plus race mixing means in 100 years no one will be "Black"

You are right in that they were massively blown out but you need to be careful because the generation that saved Trump is aging still and yes young people become more conservative on average as they get into their career but milenials are a very faulty generation which may cause problems when it becomes the major bloc.

YOU ARE BLINDED BY THE MSM LIES.

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's ~~strings~~ *ropes* on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money for you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals of making America great again by taking it back from the globalists owners.

>Love Guns
>Love drugs
>Love Money
>Hate Police
>Want to kill anyone who fucks with them

I know what ideology blacks really are.

Excellent post.

We worked with Russia to fight the NAZI and end WWII.

We will work with them again to destroy ISIS and use Russian influence to leverage CHINA and NK! the real enemies!!

The GLOBALISTS OWNERS HAVE YOU. THEY WANT THE ESTABLISHMENT MACHINE TO MARCH ON.

TRUMP IS COMING FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW IT.

CNN IS THE SOUND OF THEM SQUEALING IN PAIN

"White Nationalism" is the GLOBALIST OWNER PROPAGANDA TO THROW SAND IN YOUR EYES

WAKE UP

Leave near St Louie, can confirm.
Only two types of dangerous people out here, blacks and methed up rednecks.
>Black gun violence is the only thing on the news. Every 3 days some new shooting in the city and its always black on black or black on white

>when you complain about being killed by police despite being less victimized than those who commit less crime

>Win with out blacks
>We need the black vote

pick one

You will never win the nigger vote. Niggers do not hate feminism either. The average vanilla nigger worships women, they're almost exclusively raised by single mothers.

Niggers hate the police because they like to commit crimes.

You are not going to win over the nigger vote, nor should you try. They are worthless low-IQ subhumans who will vote for anyone who offers them handouts and "representation".

Getting the majority of blacks to become interested in right-wing thought is a fruitless battle and a lost, misguided cause. Pandering to minorities doesn't work for the democrats anymore, so why would you try to ignore your real voter base (white working class) and do the exact same thing they did?