Here we go again, but it's definitely for real this time!

Here we go again, but it's definitely for real this time!

>Reprint #: 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youcaring.com/kelly-731805
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the kerning and style of the 30 52 doesn't match the kerning and words written on the bottom

two different sets of handwriting

Male writing ^ balance due....typical female "bubble"writing at bottom. Fake and gay.

Just be sure to not eat in the same place twice, or make your mind you're going to swallow a lot of black spit on your food

Most black people working these min wage jobs aren't BLM idiots (who don't bother getting jobs in the mos part)

Is it mandatory to tip in the US? Never done it here, mainly because service is generally shit, but travelling there soon.

Dey won't remembur his fase
All yall whiteys look da same like faggots or some sheeit

What's a pooeye meal?

This was definitely on the news, so for all the people who are saying that it's fake, it's not. I watched this segment after I watched the Golden Globes. It was just some white woman who doesn't tip black people. That's all.

it's an indian speciality

This is a false recieptflag

You don't have to, but it's generally a really dick move not to.

Hey Nigger whatcha doing?

>inb4 white guilt liberals donate another $10k to a false-flagging nigger waitress

Sorry cucks, no refunds.

I only tip to nice white people. Preferably guys. Problem is I don't remember the last time I was attended by a white person. My city is like 99% amerindian or something. pls help

Eh, I'm a fucking chink anyway, people think I'm a miser at first glance.

>Black people never give tips and have a huge reputation in America for doing so.

>someone does the same thing to them, and points it out.

>DATS RACSQIST!

what happens if you don't?

I used to drive Pizzas and deliver before I started college. I was tipped the least by Black people.

I also had a few situations where people were wanting me to bring shit inside their homes/apartments. (against the riles because you can get robbed.)

Nothing happens when you don't tip.

I'll be honest though, there were a few areas of our town where people were known to rob/nevertip/holdup and Papa Johns drivers were told to "Use your judgement if something is stretchy. And get out of there, or don't make the delivery if it seems shady.)

youcaring.com/kelly-731805

>reprint #1 at the top
Every fucking time

>Capital letter B in black people
Of course this was a black girl

>reprint
not familiar with that term. does that mean the receipt is a copy, and probably fraudulent?

Whatcha doin' Tyquandalisha?

>cowboy burrito
>10.65

The fuck was in that burrito.

Im surprised they didn't also include "Trumps the president"

Unrelated but when the fuck did people start to expect tips from carry out orders? I called, drove to your restaurant and picked it up. I don't tip McDonald's when I go

A cowboy, clearly.

This shit is infuriating. You know the guy tipped with cash, and they pull this shit. We need a new way to signal we tipped with cash instead of a straight line. Maybe just write "cash" in the tip area?

I always write "cash" just for this reason.

Has even one of these racist/homo phobic receipts turned out to be true???