Fuck. you guys werent kidding about half Asians

Fuck. you guys werent kidding about half Asians.

was at the store yesterday waiting to pay and there was a Asian mum, white dad family in front of me.

The daughter seemed normie AF, confident, in shape, most likely has a job and healthy social life

the brother on the other hand was fat, barely made eye contact with anyone, hunched posture, dressed like a neckbeard and most likely a NEET.

it's always a similar situation when I see half Asians.

daughters seem like normal healthy people but the sons become neckbeard types.

Why is that? why do half Asian females make it but half Asian males don't?

Makes me kind of glad that me and my Asian ex eventually broke up. I mean if that's what the end game is going to be like.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP-zqBsvxno
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because shit fathers that's why

Parents should be mandatory, and completely indoctrinated into how to raise children

hapas in general in males what i seen
>white dad asian mom = Elliot Rodger spawns
>asian dad white mom = chads every time

That cuck looks like Kalgari

This

The WD/AM women are anti-white SJW's

Lik matresscuck

Sons learn confidence from their fathers. Only beta whites end up settling for Asian grills 9 times out of 10

>the brother on the other hand was fat, barely made eye contact with anyone, hunched posture, dressed like a neckbeard and most likely a NEET.
me irl but not a neet

I know a half asian who got the best of both worlds. Tall, smart, confident, high character - just all around a hell of guy. But yes, it rarely turns out that well.

>the brother on the other hand was fat, barely made eye contact with anyone, hunched posture, dressed like a neckbeard and most likely a NEET.
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

>fat, barely made eye contact with anyone, hunched posture, dressed like a neckbeard
sounds like me
I dont have a problem with guys like that whatever man

Remember this Australia, Sup Forums is always right...

Elliot did nuffin wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=XP-zqBsvxno

interesting thread compiled by a group of people that have never had children much less sexual intercourse.

i spent last saturday reading elliot's manifesto
did you know that half the people he killed were his chinese flatmates to get them out of the way? he stabbed them 50-90 times each

his count was 3 autistic chinks, 3 normies, and himself. pathetic

Sad!

Asians are easy so its understandable why this would happen.

>daughters seem normal
>son a neet

so how is this unique to half asians? that is white people in a nut shell.

Eva Lovia is half Japanese half French.....

he was also planning to kill his younger half brother who it got on well with and who looked up to him. his reasoning was that his brother was turning out as a normie and he didnt want him to surpass him
truly sad, not sure what happened with that i guess he changed his mind

At my school all the WMAF couples were the bottom of the barrel beta white boys with zero charisma insecure chink girls.

kek so how many wmaf couples did you see to trigger you op? sydney is basically getting COLOZINED

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

This

Rice cooker white people are the worst. My brother mostly goes for them because he just wants some easy whore while he's actually a giant cuck whose suddenly become a total no fun allowed faggot because all of his friends are Asians who live off their parents money.

Asian girls are also nothing more then a fetish, worst partners if they're western because they are succept to Western propaganda and nowadays they're some of the worst SJWs around.

I was in Sydney few months ago and barely saw any of this wm/af mixing you speak of. In fact I saw only a handful of mixed couples my whole time in Australia.

>COLOZINED

basically the white guy goes for an asian woman because he's too beta to get a white woman, so his son suffers from low T
whereas the asian guy who scores a white chick is pretty alpha, so his son is chaddy

The Chad of my high school was WM/AF product.

I think it's just that in most WM/AF couples, the dad is just a complete autistic beta.

I'm assuming you're talking about millennial half-Asians. Fifty-plus year olds do not have this problem.

>ITT virgins

ahmed please

>ez wid a non-whote girl cuz he too beta for whoie women

>h-he's too beta for white w-women

>I have endured an existence of loneliness
>The Chads treated like a mouse
>you girls reject and throw yourselves at the chads
>but now I am a God
>You are animals
>I will slaughter you like Animals
>I will annihilate you all and fulfill my retribution
>I Am Hapa

kek

mate there are some suburbs that are completely filled with them, one eastern suburb they seriously look like the majority

t. asian masculinity

;^)

>loser betas racemix
>they don't how to teach their sons to be men because they arent really one either
>sons are extra screwed because they dont even belong to a racial group
>become neckbeard outcasts with a chip on their shoulder

On the other hand
>Asian girls know how to be a girls
>racemix to have a more attractive daughter
>Teach her how to be a girl and let her superior white genes take her to higher levels than any pure asian girl could ever reach
>basque in your pride of her beauty and success

Its pretty simple really.

Just look at Leafy, a half-breed and total insecure beta-cuck.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8

>start thread
>repost exact same bullshit as last time
>repeat ad infinitum
>new posters appear to repeat same bullshit
>bullshit becomes truth

The girls end up sluts because the fathers cant keep girls inline

>welcome to Sup Forums

I would gladly inseminate any of those 3 minority women.

>asian dad white mom = chads every time
this is my favorite /r/asianmasculinity meme

wasnt he half japenese half german?

Asian features are femenine. A hap girl will still kind of white too, a boy looks out of place with weird features. Just look at Elliot, he looks like an alien.

Not a chad though.

lmao damn son

If my mum is a happa and my dad is a viking am I white? I know the thing that fucks up happas is having Asian mothers, but my mom never seemed like an Asian to me considering she's pretty tall and white looking and I always felt like we were basically all white. Should I breed with a white girl, or would Richard Spencer disapprove?

Its a shame hes a bigger cuck beta than Elliot. I rather leafy shoot up a mall then to hear his nasally voice within blowjob distance of his mic making fun of children

you're whiter than you are asian but passing as white - your kids maybe

nah you're white. obtain white gf, keanumode.

oh wait that would mean you
so yeah maybe you could pass

>MUH ANECDOTES

>Brazilian mother
>white

>daughters seem normal
>son is weird
yeah because all you memers want to fuck half-asian girls so they get constant validation
everyone is a prick to half-asian guys
speaking from experience, even if he lost all the weight and got in shape he'd still get constantly shat on
there's a fat as fuck white guy married to a mexican woman who lives accross the street from me, he constantly talks shit to me across the street next to his mixed kids, the irony is delicious

how many white kids have sperged out and killed their families user? What is the actual cause that is common among these cases? Mental illness? Abuse? Beta fathers? Over bearing mothers?

Somehow I don't think it comes down to the fact they are hapa

>Why is that? why do half Asian females make it but half Asian males don't?
Because a slightly more feminine half white girls is going to perform well socially while a noticeably less masculine half white boy will be treated like he doesnt exist

>am/wf

Please go back to China

Stop guys you're making me nervous. I'm dating an asian girl and this shit scares me

Why do you even post here then if you are a race mixing degenerate

Irrelevant
Asian is a feminine race
That's why asian females are successful and asian men arent
Same goes for half-asian
If you ever start a family with an asian girl, pray to only have daughters

>not doing 46 in a 47 zone
bad meme

All the above
WMAF Hapas are just always destined to have those

This. Being hapa feels like limbo. It's like being the highest tier second-string player on a team

Does these stand for "White Male/Asian Female" or "White Mother/Asian Father"?

the former

Apparently sons take after their moms. That's why I thought Asian mom haflings are fucked. We have jew blood and my sisters daughters take after their Anglo father while the son looks like a mini me.

it's a pity, Hapa men are the most attractive imho. even Elliot Rodger was pretty cute

I don;t care about race. If someone is of high quality, who cares? Sure there might be fewer people of high quality in certain races, but that's irrelevant to individual choice

Go to r / hapa on reddit you'll see so many mentally disturbed and raging self loathing animals. Not human in any sense

Oh man I'm saving the shit out these to trigger r/asianmasculinity

>matresscuck
>white
emma sulkowics was a jew.

Basically this. The few exceptions I've seen still supported racial mixing. It could be because they lived in California though.

Race mixing is pretty bad. White stick with white, Asians stick with Asians. The hapa couples I see are so dysfunctional, usually a old,fat white dude and some 3rd world country asian gold digger. Normal relationships exist but the former is way more common...IDK why people say hapas are the best of both worlds when they aern't. They look fucking weird. Guess why the Hapa subreddit exists.. its a product of not only asians but cuck as WHITE males.

And who's values should be championed in their indoctrination about child rearing?

post more sexy bananas
no Frank, he's disgusting

"high quality"

Underrated

This is probably true in America, but not here and SPECIALLY NOT in Japan/asia. Hapas in Asia, no matter if WMAF or AMWF are the in the top of the pyramid.
At least in Japan it goes as:
Hapa(those who can speak japanese) >> native-english speaking White >>>>> other whites = koreans >> hispanics = blacks = japanese >>>>>>> non-japanese asians.

Not always true. The only half asians i know are well.
>oldest: smart, prone to depression but going places AFAIK
>next: Normie, doing well AFAIK
>next: athletic as fuck. Coaches beg him to play sports he doesnt want to, dominates sports he plays
>youngest: gay? Pretty normal AFAIK

I have been fucking asian pussy the entire time I've been on Sup Forums since it was created, and Ive been arguing for western culture dominated by whites the whole time

;^)

t. asian masculinity

guy got fucked over by his (((dad)))

KEK