Trump Just Fired the Scientists in Charge of Maintaining Our Nuclear Weapons

usuncut.com/politics/trump-just-fired-people-charge-nuclear-weapons/

>Trump has ordered Under Secretary for Nuclear Security Frank Klotz and his deputy, Madelyn Creedon—both Obama appointees—to leave their posts, even if it means no one is in charge of maintaining the country’s nuclear weapons. According to our Energy Department source, Trump’s team has yet to nominate anyone to succeed them. Since both positions require Senate confirmation, if could be months before their chairs are filled. And the vacancies may extend beyond the leadership roles.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V8y1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good fuck Obama's appointees any of them could be part of the globalist scheme. Globalists will be btfo in 2017

>Trump Just Fired

>Not even in charge yet
Is there anything he can't do?

Sources looks legit.

>US Uncut

Great source, man.

Aren't most US nuke silos maintained by redneck POGs who get drunk on base out of sheer boredom?

>us uncut
>((((klotz))))
funny shit

I hope he removes every single person Obama ever appointed or hired.

> office people got fired
> nuclear weapons are maintained by the military
OP fell for joobook click bait and can't into logic.
Sagegoesinallfields

Trump hates the idea of a nuclear world war. Very clear from his interviews.
He needs to find a conservative from the subfleet or have Rex send an advsior who knows about nuclear policy.
He doesn't seem to realize that the best way to prevent the nuclear war he fears is to have a nuclear capability that is beyond question. He should have kept these guys on nominally while his guys started to take control and then had them resign in a few months.

No, the Dept of Energy is the real life Black Mesa. They control a frightening amount of power.

Didn't read but that headline looks incendiary. Are those scientists also in charge of nuclear power? If so I think the reason would be more because Obama is a wind and solar faggot and Trump wants someone who takes nuclear power seriously.

checked and saged

God DUMPF is so fucking dumb. I can't believe you people elected such a joke.

Americans, please know the sane world is laughing at you right now.

>usuncut
cutfags BTFO!

>fire a scientist
>hire a new one

Oh god nobody but that guy can do the job!

Frank klotz wrote a book on u.s. policies in antarctica

>REDPUBLICANS REDNECKS DON'T TAKE CARE OF NUCLEAR SILOS
>well there's already leadership that could be taking care of that, let's just get them outta there and fix things up in a bit
>DRUMPF FIRES NUCLEAR SECURITY WOW WHAT THE FUCK
You smell that?
It's the maple syrup trucks, they're coming along any minute now.

Good. They were horrible at their jobs. The USAF had several nuclear weapon mishaps/mishandling/breakdowns in competency since Obama took over.

Political appointees should really not be surprised when the next guy doesn't want you around.
Diplomats have this problem a lot it seems.
"I know I got this job by financing the last guy's campaign but I think the next guy will really see what I good job I did as ambassador to Romania."

The ride's over Hans.

Perfect chance to nuke this shithole

>Implying we wouldn't invade your syrupy ass
keep talking

He should choose a russian, they have good nuclear scientists

heh... try it kid. You'll have to deal with a real military and not some malnourished innocent farmers.....

>Germany pounds Russia for a few years.
>Vlad takes a stray bullet and launches nukes at Austria.
>No more vlad.
>No more shit posts from straya.
>Canadian shit posts reign supreme
>feelsgoodman.jpg

They're not fired yet, you dope. The weapons will not deteriorate in these coming months. At the very least, they would start to degrade in 5 years of no maintenance.

>usuncut
Try using a source that doesn't revolve around white guilt next time kek

>Trump Just Fired the Scientists in Charge of Maintaining Our Nuclear Weapons

Good, they clearly werent doing their jobs
archive.is/V8y1c

>Vlad takes a stray bullet and launches nukes at Austria.

But then where will I go skiing

He is miracle worker they say he won't do x then get shocked as he does x.

These are not scientists doing actual work, just political appointments. More work gets done without them.

Klotz is a German name you fuckwit

Trump is fucking with the Senate to make sure they're on track with him.

>"You wanna filibuster and not help me get anything done? Well what if I told you we don't have anyone appointed to maintain our nukes?"