Now that I have certified my english level. Should I move to britain or the US? Wich is less cucked?

Now that I have certified my english level. Should I move to britain or the US? Wich is less cucked?

Neither.

We don't want you and the UK doesn't need you.

>Wich

It's witch, you fucking moron.

C level speaking and writing. Hahaha get the fuck out of here

Realistically you'd be much happier in the United States and closer to home as well. Shit you could move to miami and not have to speak English.

Oh and no one will tell you this but even the poor states are more wealthy on average in the US than they are in the U.K. I'm not even kidding.

I'd move to Southern USA, you don't even need those English skills

move to your ancestral homeland (wales)

The UK is way nicer. You should go there.

Come to Miami. We've got lots of latinos (many of them Argies), and it's a pretty rich city that's also fairly conservative politically. IMO it's the best city in Latin America.

You do realise we hate you, right?
You will get more abuse here than pakis do. Fuck off argy. You needlessly caused the death of good men because of your small dick.

Sorry Paco, we have enough Mexicans.

Say after me
THE

FALKLANDS

ARE

BRITISH

>Miami
>Conservative
Get the fuck out of my state

Dude, I'm Cuban. Most of us are conservative. We either remember what happens under a leftist government or we've been taught by our parents about it. Don't get confused by the mainstream media's talk about the "latino vote" being some monolithic left-wing entity.

Mate, stay in Argentina. It's well nice. It's fucking cold here. Go live somewhere comfy like Cafayate, I'd love to.

T. Spent 3 weeks in Argentina in November and came back to cold drizzly reality

>implying I care for a frozen island inhabitd by sheeps

Look at Broward Counties voting history and try and say otherwise.

>>implying I care for a frozen island inhabitd by sheeps
But you're considering moving to Britain!

You will when we find the oil

Go to London if you have a good degree

NO idea, what this guy is saying

Can you go to an university there with the FCE? Or do you need other kind of exam?

Broward County has more Jews than any other country in the USA, that's why it always votes Democrat. The Cubans are conservatives.

Seriously, try to go 10 minutes in Broward without running into a Jew. You can't, they're everywhere. I was born and raised in Broward and I didn't realize how rare Jews were in the country as a whole until I left.

>wich

begone, we don't want you

You usually need a CAE to get into Uni, that or a GCSE or IGCSE if you're an international.

So no IELTS or TOEFL?

Both IELTS and TOEFL work as well, you need a certain grade - this depends on the university requirements.

Thanks.

>burgers in charge of spelling

Go to Britain, they'll love you over there.