Mixed martial arts isn't mixed

>mixed martial arts isn't mixed

what did she mean by this?

wat

#defundhollywood

I cut my cable subscription and going to movies, which have all become awful. It has saved me $15000 a year and made my life great again.

If you cut all spending on hollywood media and related things you will notice your life getting better instantly.

Meryl Streep deserves to be thrown into the octagon and beaten to death

You spent $15000 a year on movies?

Actually, she said

>mixed martial arts isn't martial

But what the fuck does it mean anyway?

Acting is performing arts. She's saying that without Hollywood, our sources of entertainment would be very limited.

Basically, she's another delusional celebrity with some odd persecution complex.

She's arguing that it's not racially diverse like Hollywood, which is of course bullshit.

I was watching the Golden Globes last night and I thought she said martial arts isn't arts.

I don't know, maybe I heard wrong. But either way she said it, it still didn't make any damn sense. Especially when the music comes on while the winners are trying to put their words together for their acceptance speeches, once that music comes on, they turn into mushmouth and rush their words and don't know what to say.

Doesn't anyone know what she said and meant?

I don't pay for that shit. If I want to watch something I pirate it.

>hollywood
>odd persecution complex
Oy vey goy, I wonder why?

It sounds like she was saying that without outsiders (i.e., immigrants), we'd be limited to watching football and MMA.
What's retarded is that tons of people in the UFC aren't american nationals, so it's one more drop in the bucketload of shit that took 5 minutes to fall out of her mouth.

I've saved over $9,000 dollars that would have gone to hollywood

It's time everyone contributes and seriously defunds hollywood. They HATE US, they are at WAR with America.

#DEFUNDHOLLYWOOD
#STOPHOLLYWOOD

Last time I bought a movie it was StarWars episode 1 in VHS, so joke on that bitch.

I always get a terrible experience at the theaters, so I rarely go anymore...

It's either a group of loud kids, the guy infront coughing non stop, the middle age woman who must have bathed in perfurm sitting next to you or just obnoxious people eating left and right.

I just pirate everything and watch on my big fat plasma screen. It doesn't get more comfy than that.

>she

Hollywood is a Tranny sausage-fest.

vince is about the same age as mel when he got redpilled

>women clap
>men are like wtf is going on?!

gold pressed latnum

Same here in 2003. I'm both financially and mentally richer for it.

if you have cable tv or have seen any movie in the last 8 years you're part of the problem. people talk and talk and still shovel money right into them and always have an excuse.
>muh one show is based
>muh gf dragged me to see it

fucking amy schumer nodding in the background
"Preach it grrrl"
"YAS QUEEN!"

A leftist attacking what is easily the most diverse sport anyone cares about. Wew.

>Silva
>Gracie
>Jon Jones

MMA is probably the most diverse form of entertainment or sport ever invented.

Hollyweird is full of stupid.

This, of the 10 weight classes only 2 are white Americans. Amanda Nunes is an openly gay Brazilian, I'm actually surprised liberals don't celebrate the UFC to some degree.

only 2 champions is what I meant to say

>If I say something it makes it true
what a stupid bitch, I guarantee she doesn't know cock all about MMA

These clowns are fucking hillarious - 'Hurrr our diversity is our strenght' - just a year ago these rich fucks were being slammed with 'Oscarsowhite' campaign and now they waffle about diversity? Eat shit.

/ourguys/

always liked vince vaughn

>mixed martial arts isn't mixed
She is slamming "pleb" entertainment; typical elitist attitude is the reason Americans are fed up with Lefties; Lefties entirely oblivious to how outoftouch they are with real people.
This whole event is a bunch of faggots winking at one another; not even sure why it's talamudvised.

all that star power

So is this actually during the streep speech or just a montage of vaguely bored looking moments?