How comes whites always use average IQ to claim they are superior but when you mention east Asians have even higher IQ...

How comes whites always use average IQ to claim they are superior but when you mention east Asians have even higher IQ they cry and sperg that Asians cheat on IQ tests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R84E6K7WmJI
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many of them do not. People like Jared Taylor regularly talk about the great aspects of Japan, for example.

Sup Forums always does this desu from my experience

Asian do cheat on test. Regardless of that, we are smarter(by a few % points) than round eyes.

And both races are A LOT smarter than any other race

>whites always use average IQ to claim they are superior

They don't, they use it to claim that blacks are subhuman.

I don't..I have no problem admitting Asians have higher iq

>whites are more creative meme

the real redpill is realizing the pol is filled to the brim with hypocritical niggerkikes

>delusional Sup Forumstards think whites don't cheat on tests

I don't mind if Asians are superior. Asian countries are also smart enough not to become multiculti hell holes like europe/usa is doing.

>what is putting intellect to use

Asians have higher IQ's but both Whites and Asians meet the average IQ requirement for a functional long-term and western society.
That's the big point of contention, in reality.

Addendum: Japan and Germany were allies for a reason.

why do brotosh faggits have poor dental care gov?
pip pip cheerio 14 m8ie 8

Niggers = orcs
Whites = humans
Asians = Elves
Jews = goblins

>How comes
>comes
>t. nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw

No one spergs out. Asians are higher IQ on average. MOST of the time theres questions asking why people don't bring up chink privilege.

Not to the degree gooks do, it's fucking bizzare the first time you see a slant eyed doctor stop to google something basic.
Ditto for pajeets.

It's doesn't help thag they're so overly represented in medical malpractice cases.

THIS THREAD IS MADE BY LEFTISTS TO TRY AND REFORM Sup Forums

PROOF:THRER IS AN EXACT THREAD LIKD THIS BEING BUMPED AS WE SPEAK

DO NOT FALL FOR IT, DONT FEED THE LEFT

All me

kek they will never win
board culture was cemented for better or worse in like 2011

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R84E6K7WmJI your point?

Asians do have higher IQs.

Delet thi

arent jews more like dwarves

They do have higher average iq

How much higher is the key thing

>There is no fairness if we cannot cheat
Really makes me think

We don't claim we are superior, you have been reading books written by Jews about racists.

Read some books written by Jews for other Jews and find out who thinks they are superior.

Orcs and goblins are the same you illiterate fucking faggot

no one here complains about asians, if they do they are outliers.

anyway yeah maybe asians are smarter on the highest levels but their autism damages their teamwork a lot so in the end they are still behind
>inb4 italy not white, thats not the point

Wow it's like pol is not one person hm makes ya thank

The asians cheating on the tests I don't know whether is true or not, and I guess it is not. Now, the reason why we don't care about that is because we use IQ to explain white accomplishment vs other races' accomplishments. It's really easy to point at our IQ vs amerindians or niggers' and say "look, we created this and have this IQ, they created that and have that IQ". So basically, the IQ just reassures you after the most important proof which is cultural and technological advances. But that "most important proof" are on our side when comparing ourselves with asians.

The reason is because we have a giantic frontal lobe which makes us reaaaally creative. Asians aren't stupid or anything, but we are just bigger creators and our societies are better because of that and because of our bigger will to seek something even better.

>Orcs and goblins are the same
Tolkien didn't invent goblins and "orc" is a bastardization of "ogre".

>they cry and sperg that Asians cheat on IQ tests?
>things that never happen

Because high IQ does not make them "white".

They still retain their colectivistic thinking instead of the focus on the individual and are less emotionally evolved.

Still honorary Aryans and all that jazz.

>giantic frontal lobe makes you reaaaaally creative
your mom was kind telling you that but no, you are just deformed and yes, she drank a lot during pregnancy

Fag, orcs are corrupted Elves.

>your point?
They've turned a lush jungle into a desert. Watch the video nigger. Note the race of the guy behind planting trees.

Asians act like insects. They follow the hivemind and have no self-consciousness in the way white men have.

>literally your mommying

Leave it to a spic to miss the point.

>m-muh IQ

Because white people invented and dropped the atom bomb first before the other side could.

>mfw i read fags are corrupted elves

being white isn't about the colour of one's skin, but rather their attitude and mindset

East Asians have like 2 IQ points above whites. Africans have two STANDARD DEVIATIONS below both. Maybe that's why.

Was i wrong you dumb fat shit? Right, go fuck yourself with your scrub stick.

Didn't they give one to Obama for being a nigger?

You have no reading comprehension.

Uhhh what? I haven't seen people doing that. Asians have higher IQs on average yes. But an individual claiming that makes them superior is incorrect. An individual may have higher IQ than them, thinking you're automatically smarter than someone because your group has a higher average IQ is stupid.

I also agree with this.

White people created the most advanced way to look at the world and existence. Even if they disappear which I doubt, their civilising efforts will win out.

your experience is pretty shit then 2bh you're just fixating on isolated anecdotes

Why the fuck is IQ considered so important? Its only one small part of what makes a man.

>their civilising efforts will win out.
topkek
Time after time, "civilsing efforts" lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY

Uhm, they don't Asians are just more intelligent than most other races. Second is the white race. Then the rest.

There are differences though. Due to the Asian culture scientific progress goes at a slower pace. There is a more collective mindset, which hinders progress. E.g. if a theory can be disputed, but the theory is a pet project from the researcher's supervisor, there is a chance the researcher will simply drop it.

The other way around also, if supervisor says no to a hypothesis, then it is no. No testing required, which is a shame.

However it can also help progress in certain cases. It seems they have less problems with changing nature. E.g. the whole work with crispr/cas9 is go to be applied to humans in China. Here we are too individualist to do that. What if someone else gets an advantage over us?

>Sup Forums seeks the truth no matter how convoluted
Is there a problem? Asians aren't too bright. Hence why our society is better.

What's REALLY telling is how much better we are with the ball and chain that is niggers and spics holding us back.

Chinks are pathetic.

> the most advanced way to look at the world and existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Funnily enough cova da moura is a lot better once people from eastern europe and Brazilians started diluting the nigger population.

Really makes ya thunk

Group-think. Individuality is scary as fuck. Just go under the radar with the group.

iq is centered around white intelligence. idc if Asians score higher on it but i do care when people acknowledge Asian intelligence while simultaneously refusing nigger and spic stupidity

>cry and sperg that Asians cheat on IQ tests
Nobody cries and spergs about Asians cheating in general, its just the Chinese. It's been confirmed that the Chinese cheat on tests on a massive scale, and they don't create or innovate, only cheat and steal to make inferior copies. Every time one of the leftykike LE ASIANS ARE BETTER DEN WHITES threads are made its always sucking chink dick.

White people are a nice balance between animal and autist.

Testing

true, but when i say this i basically trigger all the kysfag army

I'm white and I cheat on everything, my wive, taxes. Etc..