What did he mean by this?

He's saying that Meryl Streep is a nasty woman.

Hollywood Crone.

She was/is a shill for Killary.

He is saying he is a degenerate that buys pussy with furniture

#DEFUNDHOLLYWOOD

I saved $3,333 dollars a year after cutting all spending on anything hollywood

NO MOVIES
NO TV SHOWS
NO MERCH

#DEFUND THE ENEMY

We have the documents!

WORD
>we're breaking the conditioning!!!

Oy vei, Trump is in office, how do we profit??

Be a crybaby! Oy vei the goyim won't know what to do about it!!

Seriously, what is these people's endgame? They lost based on this preachy bullshit, they think they're winning any friends over here?

If anything it makes (((them))) look more like the elitist money grabbing whimsically emotional cunts everyone knew they were.

he meant that Meryl Streep is over-rated and a hillary flunky.
It's literally written in the image you posted. You could try reading a bit before creating a thread.

It sounds more to me like he's a hell of a businessman that combines his pussy and furniture budgets.

Trump thinks everyone is overrated.

She's gonna be the first celebrity death of 2017

lmao i haven't seen a movie with her in it in over a decade
i thought she retired

No, he hires fellow degenerates like pedowood producers

>pic related

Kek

>they thought it would end in 2016

Meryl Streep hates god! She hates prosperity! She hates children! And god damn her to hell!

REEEEEEEEEEE

her assbackwards approach to "defending" a grown ass man is more offensive than what trump did.

Hollywood people so out of touch it's ridiculous. Some people think it's bad to make fun of retards. Guess what? I work with retards and treating them like they are fragile babies is one of the things that bothers them the most. In the school I worked it was mostly black and the kids would always roast each other. They would never make fun of the retard. One day he said to me that he wished they would, because he saw it as normal, and he wanted to be normal. By excluding retards from the bantz you are also excluding them from normal society, which hurts them more than any insult could

>TRU

/thread