Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAPmGW-GDHA
youtu.be/PWD12X0FfvU
youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
youtube.com/watch?v=pvBwWeG4Rpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

She's really is a robot

why'd they make the face of a downsyndrome?

I know

>face of a downsyndrome?
Have you never seen jap women before?

So was tay.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAPmGW-GDHA

I'm pretty sure it's a chink bot, not a gook bot

lel

If it was a blonde aryan woman, i just couldn't look down at that mong face

Sure.
She's already better than 98% of women.

this

>Keep in mind she's a robot

uuu...dang

>0:08
libtards everyone!

if she drops 20 pounds ,,,maybe

Why do people say Japan is so good at robots? All their shit is just uncanny valley mannequins with some animatronics under rubber.
Meanwhile Boston Dynamics has robots that can move around and avoid obastacles autonomously.

>nigel farage is only hated by actual real retards

WEW LAD

M-maybe.

Uncanny valley has nothing to do with what Boston Dynamics is working on. Facial animations are notoriously difficult and require vastly more calculations.

ok that was royally funny m8
good to see you're doing well, bants

>gook

no

Why do they keep making robots that look like that and not like this or something? They're just so fucking ugly. Everyone can tell they're made out of rubber and clearly not human, but all the fun of a robot is absent.

The Japanese robots still look completely unconvincing when they move.
The stuff Boston Dynamics has been doing is way more impressive than some servos under a rubber skin.

Boston Dynamics seek industrial/military functionality while asians seek a waifu.

they're one of my dream companies, I'd love to work for them, for some company with darpa contracts, bosh or those better robotics' companies

instead I'll only use ms office and likely have no decent job in a long, long while

t. no experience and brazilian

how long until governments have robot assassins?

God damn what is this shit
youtu.be/PWD12X0FfvU

>Japs are building Japanese milf androids.
Those fuckers know what we want.

kek, it's fuckin Robert Z'dar

You'd probably be happy with a toaster with tits and an arse.

THAT FUCKING CHIN WEW LAD

>being turned on by wires, microchips, motherboards, wires, metal, plastic, and something that doesn't actually exist as a person

No thanks. I'll stick to my PC and normal women.

Also, I can't imagine any good romantic time with a robot after you fuck it. More to sex that ''muh dick'' ''muh vagina'' desu.

You'd probably be happy with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

Isn't this a chink bot? Why are people saying it's nip?

Alright I apologize, thats a bit too far.

Does she have a dick?

robots that still look like robots are top tier though

at least she wouldnt cry and squeal like a demonwarped chihuaha like most jap chics

That lady has a full face transplant. She got her face blown off by a shotgun I think.

leafy btfo

Goddamn did they get revenge on the shotgun shooter by stuffing the actual shotgun in there?

>build robot
>have the opportunity to give it the most beautiful face the world has ever seen
>give it an ugly gook face with chingy eyes

How can you not stand Nigel Farage i mean i disagree fundamentally with many britbong politicians (Ed Milan,Jeremy Corbyn ) but i can stand them they had their funny and entertaining moments in house of commons etc

youtube.com/watch?v=pvBwWeG4Rpc

this one is Sup Forums approved

Does this count as racemixing?

This video accidentally confirmed that people who don't like Nigel Farage are legitimately retarded.

That is 10/10 by the team building it
>aryan goddess = prostitute material