Hello Sup Forums I'm a 22 year old woman and I'm constantly thinking of an heroing...

Hello Sup Forums I'm a 22 year old woman and I'm constantly thinking of an heroing. Why because all the real men died in 1945, at least all the white ones. I don't know any racially aware masculine white men.

The only white men I know that are reading the racist turk Roosh or niggers. I would rather die than breed with a nigger. Sure my kids would be masculine but racemixing with a nigger almost like cucking myself.

I actually sometimes consider just letting my father fuck me sometimes, he is a gulf war vet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Nazi_Germany
webmshare.com/q7Dyr
youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you even been so far as to know what to go as?

Tits or gtfo

shut the fuck up nigger

>tfw 22 white male
>tfw when see this post

heres a (you) kike sage

Le reddit fag

Does the spergs on Sup Forums actually believe that OP is a chick? lmao

nice try op 2/10

Truly, I wish that you were a woman.

Agreed though, the white male is gone and what few do exist, like femboi pussy.

It might sound weird, but basically go "MGTOW" for a while yourself. Follow the Iron Pill, study, do shit to improve yourself and prepare for the worst.

And when the world as we know it will end, we'll see what will remain of true white people.

t. 21 yo descendant of Prussian knights building her own farm in an uncucked country, going /fit/, and most of all virgin by choice.

Shut up faggot

Being a tranny DOES not mean you are a woman. You are still a man

hail sister, I wish I could develop a machine that analyzes boys at 13 and if they are under 6'1 in our future homeland they are castrated. And they would become slaves to the alphas and women and denied gun rights while only women and real men were allowed firearm ownership. They would also get estrogen pills to make themselves more passive

>I actually sometimes consider just letting my father fuck me sometimes, he is a gulf war vet.
sage

Fake and gay

Now you're plain trolling. We should go back to the old ways, not basically reproduce the same mistakes.

It's the over concentration of estrogen itself that has already ruined males.

You're not trying and you sound crazy. I'm a successful single 25 year old male. What are you doing with yourself and where are you looking for men?

They wont reproduce so we will grow stronger, we will have an aristocracy of ubermensch and a mass of degenerate yield slaves.

I went to a skinhead event in Maryland a few years ago, I just do crossfit, I can bench my bodyweight

>All the real men died back in ww2
That's bullshit. Germany lost around 8% of the population while Americans lost way less than 1%. Just man the fuck up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Nazi_Germany

They'll still need to pee, you now. And the estrogen from the pills will continue to poison the water, fish and basically everything, including other humans. This is what is already happening.

I'm an elitist and eugenicist, but not fond of the chemical way.

>Hello Sup Forums I'm a 22 year old woman

you know what to do.

post dick

All the Real men died in 1918.

castration only affects the balls, they can urinate durng their 30 minute break during their 12 hour shifts

Just keep looking,

>constantly thinking of an heroing
>Wants to fuck her dad
No white male with options would want to do anything more than pump and dump you, you double standard bitch.

I hope you're not yourself on (((the pill))). You should study what modifying hormones brings to the whole environment.

I suppose pure and simple culling is still the best solution.

tfw 6'2. barely slipped from castration and a lifetime of slavery. phew

I cannot think of a successful skinhead. I grew up in Carroll County MD. Most of my graduating class hasn't become very successful. Hobbies? Skills?

That's good. I've recently gotten into weightlifting. The gym may be a good place to meet people.

>being desperate enough to fuck your father
>???
>this will attract aryan men

i can hear your ovaries drying up from here, babe

tfw don't know gay american measurements and don't know if you will be castrated.

>Castrate manlets
>allow womlets breed
>keep getting manlets
>"I just don't know where we went wrong"
Great plan numbunts

what is google

> tfw 6ft
> tfw blue eyes
> tfw 99.8% North European
> tfw 135 IQ

> tfw killed in your state because i'm half an inch too short

>thinking of an heroing
What did it mean by this?

What do you think the minimum height to be to live should be?

I feel that we will need a massive slave labor force to compete with the so called free world. I can't wait to watch manlets being beat up every day by Aryan women and real men from 13 on. Not a day will go by when we don't have our heals up there asses.

Sometimes I think it should be 5'10, we will need a larger population of men to breed with so their is more genetic diversity.

We have the opportunity to think of a real solution to relationship needs in this community.

Just lower your standards dummy lol.

5'8" should be alright. I'm advocating a return to a pre-1950s society, with equivalent world population. Less need for manufacturing, true agriculture and industry.

The basis for the given minimum height is the one of the majority of ace German pilots from the time. They were not very tall to fit in the cockpit, but had the fighting spirit that many men lack.

fuckin newfags

6'6" here. I don't think height is all that important. Not even intelligence or strength. You have to have that white work ethic. That drive is unique to us. If you drop a black guy in northern Europe he will freeze, but a white guy would think "I'm going to build a fucking castle."

I say "us" but I'm mostly Greek. LOL

>tfw surrounded by genocidal white men

prove you're a woman or fck off

You retards, height is more strongly correlated to the mother's height than the fathers. Spartans used to say if you want tall sons, marry tall women.

>t. manlet with 5'10" blonde qt3.14 GF

kys newfag

You are cancer and I hope you die :)
t. racially aware, 135 IQ white man

join a gym or a crossfit club, tons of chads to be found

They idiolize niggers rappers or read rapists like Roosh about how to rape women

>women
>relevant

sorry bitch, when we chimp out again you'll also hang.

my grandma has always been just over 5 feet, my dad is 6'3, like his dad. k

>26
>6'5
>TOO WHITE
>Ginger

Do I get a shower in the Aryan utopia

>not realizing castration causes low-t
bbbbbbbbbbait

Only if you come back to the Fatherland.

I dodged that video like the plague when it was initially reapeatedly posted here. now you ruse me so. fuck you, faggot

>I'm a 22 year old woman
Where are the proofs? I'm not seeing any.

Start hanging around alt-right shit online. Tons of dudes looking for a traditional wife, all of whom (at least should be) dedicated to both physical and mental improvement.

Pic related is Reinhard Wolff

This is bait until proven otherwise

how about you become a real woman before you ask for a real man ! you are a racist piece of shit ... just because all alphamales reject you because you are unatractive ungratefull and simply ugly from inside to outside doesnt mean that real men dont exist ... stop being so selfcentered and start serving ...be desireable and feminin and you will magically draw an good looking alphamale ... you disgusting piece of shit nazi !

Found the cuckette.

Find a savable one who hasn't lost his core, then try to build him up roastie. You act like we don't have the same problem with your sex.

cartels?

The people of 1945 where heroes, both cowards and brave, they wernt brave stereotypical war forged men, they where human beings fighting for what the love

>tfw 6'4"

Damn it, I wanted to be a girl!

Thanks for the opinion Russian mongrel rape baby

>magic machine that can predict future
>instead of a feasible machine that could alter the dna of a fertilized egg to assure ideal genetics

The only thing worse than a dumb skinhead is a dumb skinhead woman

You'd have to somehow convince men to adopt these eugenic policies, because it's not going to happen without violence and bloodshed if it's forced on men and no woman is going to fight for it; men are the expendables in society.

Manlets may be manlets, but they're still men, and bullets don't care how tall you are.

Horrible genetics

Retard

Yes
webmshare.com/q7Dyr

>LARPing as a female
>LARPing as an autist incapable of attracting the opposite sex

Choose one

TITS OR GTFO

There wouldn't be any need for bloodshed once society stabilizes itself back to a more natural state of things. Stopping eating junk would be a first step, and mandatory exercise is a second.

I don't advocate killing other white people, only traitors.

We should all take a look at people from the 1900s-1940s. Those were the last generations who grew in the normal state of our species.

Post this shit on liveleak if it's not there already.

Lmao upvoated

>being tranny doesn't mean you are a woman
being tranny doesn't mean you are a woman

The "normal" state of our species is 1,000,000 - 10,000 years ago, before we created civilization. Those biological needs/desires - such as height - come from the evolutionary needs of the former 1.5 million years of evolutionary pressure, where being krumskull the 6'7" hominid who murdered everyone in his way was the path to genetic success.

The past 5,000-10,000 years of civilization are NOT the natural state of our species. Civilization is a completely recent thing for our genetic history and there are still massive changes taking place. Civilization relies on the genetically "undesirable" beta males to succeed and reproduce - that's the entire point of monogamy. (and it should be pointed out that this beta male term doesn't really apply to humans, is wolf biology, and beta simply means the wolf who can step into the alpha's shoes if the alpha dies or becomes incompetent)

While you think you're arguing for better genetics, it's really the same faults as any other directed eugenics programs have had: The eugenicists think they understand why nature selects traits better than nature itself does. Likewise, eugenicists never propose culling that would result in their own genetic line being culled from the pack, for some reason they always imagine themselves to be part of the ubermensch, and it's the OTHER undesirables that need to go. Go figure.

Please kill yourself along with op

you deserve to be raped by a pack of wild niggers.

Do it then roastie slut

Livestream it too

Jesus man thats a savage imagination.

Lift and listen to Paul

SPBP

Grab your feminine penis and go fuck yourself.

TOP KEK
Hispanic 6'3 here I made it

posting in shit bait thread.

If you're going to kill yourself anyway let me fuck you before you go what's the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA

wanting to kill people based on a 2% of DNA that controls physical appearance.

98% of your DNA has nothing to do with your height, or skin color.

I wish you would castrate yourself. people like you don't deserve to breed.

the last true man was christ.

shut the fuck up attention whore. there are plenty of males like us out in the world. roosh isnt a turk, he's Iranian (aka the original aryans, you would know that if you werent a dumb woman)

>this triggers manlets

> implying we dont evolve with our environment

6'2" here and what you're saying is absolutely stupid. women are subordinate to the males, go back to the fucking kitchen

you came to pol, maybe the right place.

Hell even guys pretending to be trannies care this much about height
You're willing to risk killing off minds like einstein's just because they're short?
You're delusional

>Aussies too beta to handle a real redpilled aryan woman

Don't you have to prep/watch an emu fuck your wife or something?

Did you read my post properly, or is your ameritard education suffering that bad?

>claims to want saving from an her0
>comes to the NEET cesspit, Sup Forumslution, for sage advice

So does the emu use its beak or just lay eggs in your asshole?

So when is Tyrone coming over to fuck your wife, Mr. 60%?

??? is that salazar behind him?!?!

Pic related.

We don't call our emus Tyrone and we keep them in zoos. Fucking Aussies normaling bestiality, but what can you expect from low iq criminal descendants.

Australia was a mistake. We should just Steve Irwin the whole lot of you.