>be RT student on ER shift
>autoped gets brought in, car hit a bike going like 10mph
>dude is clearly homeless with bad roadrash, but nothing critical
>get him trauma naked
>dude calls me a faggot when I cut off his shirts
>tons of swastika/SS tats
>doc is VERY jewish
>get told to start bilateral 14ga IVs "just to be safe"

Please don't be THAT guy, it won't be fun.

Wow remind me to avoid jewish doctors. Fucking asshole can't keep a professional attitude?

How ethical of the kike.

When I had to work on gravely injured hadjis instead of letting them bleed out their worthless lives I didn't maximize their suffering to boost my own ego.

This is why people hate Jews.

This. I've been called all sorts of weird shit by psych patients never once would i consider retaliation.

How big is a 14 ga IV?

>tons of swastika/SS tats

Daily reminder that jews don't feel like us.

The patient needed only an 18 for his injuries, but the doctor said a 14 would be faster "incase of complications"

The size of a jew nostril

What the fuck?! That shit is huge, kikes need to burn.

It's the gauge you use on livestock. It's not normally used on humans.
The doctor was being an extreme dick.

Maybe it's that I don't have anything to compare sizes to, but that looks smaller than the one I was given when I had shoulder surgery

I wonder why doc didn't start some rectoscopia on him?

You're as bad as the kike you fucking tool. Neo-nazi or not you have a fucking duty and oath to preform care without harming the patient.

>never trust a jew

This is an 18g needle. Just imagine the 14.

>>be RT student on ER shift

doctor here. enjoy being insignificant and being the laughing stock of docs for the rest of your life

The doctor technically didn't do anything wrong, since he's the shot caller. He was just being a huge dick on the excuse of "a 14g will be able to administer fluids more rapidly".

With Jews you lose, never forget it

You aren't a doctor. And I can prove it: 60kilo female with ARDS, what vent mode, rate, and volume should we start her off on?

Shouldn't have followed through. You're a literal cuck.

>Yes sir Dr. Steinberg! Should we make sure he's circumcised too?

Oh you misunderstand, I'm not incharge of handling the IV, that's the nurses job. I was just spectating the whole situation. Last thing I want to do is be on the doctor's bad side.

Fuck. I never had a phobia of needles when I was growing up but they're starting to get to me now.

LOL

Nazi scumbags deserve no mercy, doctor should have called for an IO instead to teach that faggot a lesson.

He's no ER doc that's for sure...

A lot of people like to pretend to be hotshots, but you can catch their bullshit with their little comments. Everyone knows that Doctors, Nurses, and RTs work side by side and value each others specialty if you will.

>be at a christmas party at gf's house
>shes has like 4-5 kike friends
>the VERY FIRST thing they begin to talk about after meeting them was hitler and how evil he was.
>continue to bad mouth christmas, the song o holy night, jesus, etc.

Why cant pol ever be wrong?

Racists deserve no fucking mercy. Should have amputated his arm.