Why shouldn't the U.S. and Russia have better relations? We seem like natural allies

Why shouldn't the U.S. and Russia have better relations? We seem like natural allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cglcRlBR7QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they were allies, there would be literally nothing preventing them from taking over the world to establish a world order.

>commie scum
>our alies

>Having enough world power nobody could stop you
>Ending islam and jews

As long as they've stopped being filthy fucking commies I think it would be great. Together we could stand against the leftist world goals.

better than letting the chinks do it.

um...
checked...

haven't been communist since 1991 you fucking idiot. Privatization was a disaster there initially.

Your income gets flat taxed there 13% no matter what.

> Neoliberal Russian government
> Everything is privatised, even state industries/social services
> Max welfare you can possibly get is capped around 70$ / month

Sure thing, John.
We were friends once, if not allies. A long time ago, before the commies took over. :

And so shall it be.

>> Max welfare you can possibly get is capped around 70$ / month

and shrinks every month so you have to look for job))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

You forget about pension tax which is 25-30% Also putin almost rebuild sovet economic model.

It's the kikes greatest fear.

>106358340
>Russia: Land of Hapas
>USA: Land of Mullatos
>natural allies

>implying that's not a good thing

This.

It's going to be difficult to achieve as long as NATO exists. I really think we should drop NATO. I hate how we have become attached to Cold War projects in a post-Cold War world. Same with the CIA, another Cold War project built for a single purpose that no longer exists.

no its not, its called monopolar world, exactly what is right now

Yeah and soon jobless will pay tax for those who have no job.

we dont have that much unemployment rate for it to be a problem

even in hardest crisis we have less % of unemployed than burgers in their most prosperous years

Putin doesn't like lefties, that is 100% of the problem the left has.

Sorry pal. This isn't 1970 any more.

Because Russia isnt really a democracy and they keep trying to mess with other democracies in east europe and the middle east. But yes it is Putin that we are mad at, not Russia per say.

Their economy is completely based off of oil and gas and their economy is in the dumps. Their seems to be this striving to be the superpower they once were and Putin can't come to terms that its impossible. Lets stop pretending they somehow will be normal when Trump is president, they will be more aggressive.

If we buy oil from the Russians instead of the sandniggers, the world immediately becomes a much better place. Remember the Saudi's attacked us outright, I can't remember Russia doing anything like that.

god forbid

neet scum

how did you come up with this retarded conclusion

Our foreign policy should not be centered round preserving "democracy" in the world. It wasn't even that during the Cold War, where the primary mission wasn't to "spread democracy" but to contain the spread of communism, which is a difference that manifested itself in incidents like our propping up of non-democratic, anti-communist dictatorships and movements.

What is so bad about realpolitik? Our foreign policy should be founded on pragmatism and realistic expectations, not ideological crusades.

Please name me real existing democracies among relevant countries.
I won't even bother with diversified economy.

you are russian, you probably cant even accurately read Sup Forums properly

the subtle humor goes right over your head

Israel: New Straya

Cus we're also natural competitors.

Jews this and jews that, sure, but at the end of the day, neither the US nor Russia wants to consolidate their hegemony. It would be like France and England being one country at the peak of the Hundred Years' War. Our culture and goals are just too different.

sorry, but you are not a reliable friend

nobody of your "friends" ever liked you

Ivanovovitchovosky, there's a Chinese man at the door who says your rent's overdue

You right, i need find some energy to start study chinese

We don't have to like each other to kill ragheads and chinks together.

>implying Putin will let Trump rule the world

We dont need to help you with your problems, why should we?

you are no difference from them

America is centre of the world maritime logistical system, Russia is the would-be replacement with a Eurasian land logistical system (the only thing Dugin is right about, the rest being pseudointellectual bullshit). Which is hilariously unthinkable for so many reasons. Russia would have to auto-racecuck on previously unimaginable levels to hold together a Eurasian geopolitical bloc, and as blindly patriotic as the average Vatnik is I think he would reach a breaking point. Not to mention land logistics are inefficient a/f regardless of whether you're talking rail or road. Not to mention Russia is a decaying shithole that's a coup away from complete collapse.

America's not really threatened by Russia. Neither are the East European countries. America smells blood in the water and is hoping it might add Ukraine, Belarus, Petro-Novgorodia/Moscovia/Tatarstan/god knows how many post-Russian statelets to its global atlanto-jewish BFF VIP club.

So yeah. Cos Geography. It's more likely America and China would strike an entente and carve up Eurasia/Africa between themselves.

After the wall we should build a giant fucking bridge across the Bering Strait so we could visit eachother easy and make yuge BBQ party and then go hunting and ride 4x4 together.
Our boys will roll with rednecks as best friends for life in a non-stop "Now you hold my beer" contest.
And that would be most awesome thing in a world.

>patriotic as the average Vatnik

They not patriots. And never was.

>It's more likely America and China would strike an entente and carve up Eurasia/Africa between themselves.

What makes you say this?

They boardguard will shoot on sight and you never get visa to US. And also i do not want pay for this fucking bridge.

>And also i do not want pay for this fucking bridge.

We'll just add it to Mexico's tab.

>We'll just add it to Mexico's tab.

You really think what murrican kids can sniff so much cocaine?!

Then you're not invited to the party.

We can sniff all the cocaine.

>We seem like natural allies.
very different mentalities
and russia is only part western

>cocaine
But the CIA hasn't dumped coke on us in a decade or so Ivan
We're gonna build a bridge and china's gonna pay for it; I'll be the first across worth a welcome basket of blinis and Tennessee moonshine.

Although it would be cool to have a bridge connecting continents, how would they build a road through this? Seems like the bridge would be the least of the troubles.

We give them $10,400,000,000 per year.

That will build a wall, and a bridge, in two years.

Because China is not geopolitically placed to be a uniting Eurasian force: certainly not without a unified Russia, which America is working against. China is even more reliant on America's maritime trade routes than America itself is. That's the funny thing about China, at least how I read it: it's so powerful economically - and certain to become the world's greatest power by gross GDP - but due to geography it must be beholden either to Russia or to America.

If America alone is incapable of stopping the growth of a Eurasian continental geopolitical order (which I think it is), then by getting China on side it certainly would. Game over for Russia at that point. The Americans have always been afraid of China, but even more afraid of losing them to the Russians: hence (at most) hollow statements and bitching, but none of the action you see eg. towards Russia recently.

So far as i can determine, the left does not like Russia because Putin is apparently a meanie just like Trump. I wholeheartedly support treaty talks between US and Russia for this reason.

Come freaking on. If not minor detals like having a helmet around you couldn't even tell us apart.

Get this kremlin kikery outta here

youtu.be/cglcRlBR7QY

For 10 billion dollars Putin's friend who will build bridge can build only few KM of roads not are bridge.

(We got the builder guy as our leader. Your guy can just be the tough guy.)

So far neocons and demoshits alike have refused any cooperation and bilateral treaties with Russia (like working with NATO or bilateral extradition treaties).
Their goal and has been and still remains not to treat Russia with respect and fairness but to only weaken Russia for their own gain and for the gain of certain (((individuals))) that would ultimately result in being detrimental to Russia and the Russian people.
They dont want fair relations based on bilateral cooperation, they want a conformist state that they can strongarm just like with all the other countries

guess you dont get the scale of problem lol

I should emphasis treaty TALKS there. It depends what Putin would like. How a US/Russia would work, who is getting what out of the deal. I only support it if there are benefits to be had. Obviously it shouldn't concede so much power to Putin that he can the run roughshod through the baltics on imperial quest to rebuild soviet union.

Attempts at relations and negotiation are much better than Obama's petulant refusal to deal with Putin at all.

>imperial quest to rebuild soviet union
why is it supposed to be bad

Angries up the slavs. Destabilizes the region.

The whole thing would cost like 60 billion dollars, plus Russia doesn't have any highways for hundreds of miles around there. And then we don't have highways there for 500 miles. So it already costs this much, then you have to build thousands of miles of highway.

I don't really think the cost is that big of a deal though since tons of countries would chip in most likely. If not just China, the US and Russia.

They don't give you building permission then.

USSR was the garant of peace in the region, all the shit happening in europe (balcans, ukraine, rapefugee crisis) happened when it collapsed

there must be a second player in the world, and it has to be russia-based

Putin has to go.

That's why 4x4s, guys, srsly.

You know we just print like $80 billion a month when we want to, right?

All we have to do is build a mountain in Alaska and one in Russia then have zip-lines running to either side.

Why not huge trebuchet?! Or even dora class gun to thtow goods and people from one side to another?!

I'm afraid that's now how it works.

Now you talking! That's my man.
We should make these 2 mountains shaped like boobs for lulz.

Now you're just being silly. The net to catch people on the other side would just be too big. And you can't just fling pregnant women and children over an ocean.

I believe we have disputed land in the north pole area that we are at odds over due to oil. But other than that I don't believe we have major beefs right now.

But don't expect peace with Russia as long as SJWs are in charge and want to go to war with them to shove cock sucking as normal down their throats.

We no need web kiddo we have water they can fall in it and special people on boats will catch them with special hooks and bring to coast.

>you can't just fling pregnant women and children over an ocean
As our famous comedian said, if you want russian to jump of the bridge put a sign "Don't jump" on it.

>on his last days as president obama had few days holiday at the beach
>on the beach he finds a lamp
>A dork he is, giggles like a retard while rubbing the lamp
>a djinn pops out and says, that he can ask him three things about the future
>Obama asks: "Will the USA be safe?"
>"Yes", answers the Djinn
>"Will my family be safe?"
"Yes they will" answers the Djinn
>knowing that the country and his family will be safe obama wastes his last question
>"how much will a cola cost in the future?"
>"20 pyблeй....."

Morale: FUCK YOU FUCKING BURGER, DAY OF THE DIET- GULAGSTYLE WILL COME

not an argument.

V. Putin has not allowed (((them))) to subvert Russia again, we must solidify and crack down.