Sup Forums claims that blacks can't fight unless they are in groups

Sup Forums claims that blacks can't fight unless they are in groups

But how comes the best p4p UFC fighter at the moment is black and the best boxers are black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEyyiSYdpRQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=_lbW0kEIwZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=LEyyiSYdpRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_HintBSV3yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>Flag on guy's pants
>Sweden

I don't even think I have to make a joke for this.

He got BLACKED in his home town in front of thousands of swedish females

whites underestimate blacks because that dumb fucking stare they have.

>best p4p
so your parents JUST allowed you to watch UFC and you picked a random fight? okay

Its ironic because Meryl Streep was just complaining about how there isnt diversity in MMA

Currently the best p4p fighter in the UFC is mighty meme

You have many different kinds of black and white.
>muh black dick
Kek yeah those midget tribes in africa sure scare me.

Many american blacks were literally selectively bred to be strong. They picked the best of afrika and then went further.

Whitey BTFO by the BBC. Look at this weak pathetic worm, lying on the floor like a coward. Not even fighting back. Trying to defend himself but the strong black man is just too strong.

He deserves it. That's what you get for fucking up the world for 4000 years.

the best P4P fighter changes like every couple months.
And the guy who held the title the longest was a fucking boring French Canadian guy anyway.

Also Stipe Miocic is FUCKING REKING nigger heavyweights and minorities are butthurt about it.

Well most champs are white

How many Coalburners are on Sup Forums at this Point ? Holy shit you guys, get laid yourselves if you want to talk shit

>Ring sports
>Real

Poor PewDiePie, at least he got in there

>p4p

Literally retarded. Weight classes should be abolished.

this

ufc & mma are for fags

>White guy is swedish.

Oh so thats the reason why the white guy is on all 4's with his ass in the air.

Actually there's 10 champs (8 male) and 5 are white (4 male)

p4p is a nonsense concept though

Croat Stipe Miočić is the UFC champion

MMA mixed to "cheap" shots that you can learn doing Krav Maga is the best.

Slavs are the best fighters in the world and the master race. Fact.

>best boxers are black

>muh krav maga
>literal jew shit

Every thread

How can whites ever compete?

Sugar ray robinson
Ali
Floyd
Ray Leonard
Sam Langford
Joe Louis
Hagler
Lennox

It's a fact

Hell the best Puerto rican boxer, Felix Trinidad is black

Mayweather is a little punk bitch who runs away.

Best black UFC fighters cant hold onto belts like latin and white fighters.

The best fighter in the UFC is a fucking irishman so idk where you got that from.

But yes, niggers can only fight in groups.

Also remember these fights are in controlled environments.

Thats why when you see in the news when a little nigger breaks the law by himself it's always for something petty or he beat a woman up. Serious crimes that actually take some balls always involves at least 2-4 of them.

So once again, little nigger dreams dashed on the rocks.

who's the best p4p right now? mma- bon Jones? nigga is always high as fuck and cheap shots the knees. Mayweather boxing? how many wins does he have? we have some mexican fighters that have gone on a longer win streaks than him and by ko. right now the best fighters are either white or Latinos

>Tapped by reem
>Champion

Pls

Heres a video where Croat Miočić beats the black "Dutch" youtube.com/watch?v=LEyyiSYdpRQ&t=1s

yeah they wuz kangs

well bro they ain't majoring in engineering

Sure thing Ahmed

Niggers suck at everything except in being shit.

And 10.000 males

He got caught cheating, then when he finally was able to come back, he tested positive for cocaine. Absolutely ruined UFC 200

Niggers can't fight in groups either. Best group fighters are Slav hooligans.

>he didn't see stipe tap to the guillotine

That's because whites are too busy doing this.

>The explanation of p4p literally states it's subjective.

You misconstrue the situation op. A black person might or might not beat another race in a fight. Non-blacks (civilized people) are just bewildered because the nogs will almost never let such a situation arise natrually, they do all they can not to fight fair. Its why Irish fucks (white niggers) still get a pass from us, they are white niggers but they almost universally play from the civilized rule book.

black people, or as I like to call them - niggers, are sub human in ever possible way.

oh dear...

Black males are really strong

But the best fighter in the UFC is white?!

Agree. Prime mirko and Fedor...

Strongest people are white. Blacks are weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lbW0kEIwZ8

>padded records fighting jap bums

sure

If you knew anything about boxing it is that the best fighter demographics of the period are often low income groups thats why it went irish to hispanic to black. Nobody cares about boxing now with mma and mma has had more white champions than black. Also people are talking about the average person and blacks tend to be cocky/ think they cN fight because they get into groups and beat up kids.

No tyson?

What do you think of Lomachenko? (Not HW I know)

>Irish
>White

He's been finished 3 times in his career and the instant rematch he was gifted by Dana he only won by majority decision. Dana literally won't book Diaz vs Conor 3 because he wants to protect his cash cow, Dana flat out admitted. Jon Jones is still p4p #1 even with all his problems.

>Conor McMeme
>Lost to a lazy weed smoking spic
>had to bribe judges to protect their golden egg in the rematch

lol, k

I'm going to have to ask you to delete this.

>best p4p fighter is a 5'0 midget
>next best is a 5'6 potato nigger

Don't really think this is a good argument faggot

The BEST and most POWERFUL fighters in the world are the IRISH. They saved European civilization

>Sweden
Tells it all.

>best p4p fighter

Fucking autismo

>flag
Jesus, Mohammed, he isn't even Arab.

t. Small, low test gook or pajeet

As Merril StREEp; she's into diversity and MMA.

And big Nog who fedor squished 2 times became ufc champ
And even when he was declining he rekted ex champ Sylva in a minute.
Sure lot of padding but they were great.

I think blacks might have an advantage in boxing desu because of the nature of the sport. Imo boxing tends to advantage out fighters with long reach, and niggers usually have long limbs relative to their height, so they will often have a reach advantage.

If you want a white dude, you can just search "man."

t. butthurt diaz fan

He's right though. Diaz was 15 seconds from finishing McGregor and it should have been a 10-8 round. The rematch should have been a draw.

>I JUST HATE WHEN THE WHITE MAN WINS REEEEE

Nice flag there, Dutch nigger

Aww ya I guess thats why he won...oh wait.

Niggas face look like shit, Connor looked fine.

>backpedal the entire match
>win handed to you on a platter by punch to jaw
>fuck it up
>tackled and knocked the fuck out right before end of round
pottery

>slow motion punches
Why are blacks so WEAK?

t. Casual MMA fan

Facial famage doesnt determine who wins fight faggot

I don't even like mcgregor but you watch that shit again, none of the punches against the fence were really landing, mcgregor won 3 rounds that's how the scoring works

no, rounds do and conor won the most rounds

Tyson was fast as greased lightning, even for his weight. Fuck you for omitting him.

This is just like the BLM phenomenon. By having to even resort to stating 'black lives matter' you illustrate a need to justify it, ironically causing the perception that black lives don't matter. What I'm saying is, nobody searches 'white [...]' because white is secure in its own image and hence default. The only way black people will become more socially equal is to forget about race and swallow the classic liberal individuality meme.

t. butthurt conor fan

diaz was on top of conor by the end of the fight that conor "won". meanwhile the first fight he got finished in the second. Dana has said he won't do a 3rd fight to protect Conor, go look it up. Jon Jones is still undefeated and he had the strongest competition. I don't like niggers but it is what it is.

ANNNNND odds were in his favor, got knocked out quickly, more strikes in both fights.

People keep hating on Conor and he keeps winning.

Maybe if you were such a little bitch for skin color you could just love great fighters.

Sucks to see a white man putting shitskins in their place huh?

Lol you people just cant accept that your spic nigger fighters fucking suck.

Winning the most rounds is also not a guarantee of winning. Jesus, so you faggots even watch MMA or do you just larp about it on Mongolian throat singing forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEyyiSYdpRQ

LOL niggers are fucking terrible when they get put against a white man as big as them.

Because when you look for white men and women, you just type in "man" and "woman"

youtube.com/watch?v=_HintBSV3yA

>he tested positive for cocaine
Mike Tyson did the same thing. When you're a literal ape behind the eyes you need drugs to sharpen up.

Whats to be butthurt about he keeps winning.

Cant say the same about your nigger spic fighters....lmao

Diaz is fuckin trash and his record was always shit, got beat by a guy smaller than him.

LMFAO

>t. wikipedia MMA fan

go on then, which rounds were 10-8 for diaz then?

never said diaz was better. Jon Jones is better.

This changes all the time, and the heavyweight champ is a Croatian stupid fucking niggerloving Ahmed """""British""""" poster

What the fuck are you even talking about?

The second or third. Whichever round had McGregor against the cage hoping he didnt get knocked the fuck out and praying for the round to end while Diaz smacked the fuck out of him

Jesus christ you're pathetic. Report and sage for non-politics

>p4p
thats a stupid metric, the biggest and most dangerous guy in UFC right now is a white slav

Jon Jones is a coke head who is unprofessional and cant be depended on.

Keep living in denial fuckin spic faggot. Butthurt bitch.

oh come on now faggot, anyone can pull up a vid of chimpstinks getting btfo

>Biggest star in fighting is white
>Heavyweight champ is white
>the black p4p #1 is a 5'2 manlet that fights other manlets

Acting like a retard isn't trolling, user...

Typical Swedish cuck.

Getting mounted and pummeled by superior black men.

Mike Tyson was a cokehead and one of the best boxers of all time. Jones is the better fighter. Sorry this upsets you so much.

Round 3, watch it again, most of the shots were just taps with no power behind them, mcgregor was tired and trying to save energy. No doubt diaz won that round but it was no 10-8

even if round 3 was 10-8 diaz, that would make it a 47-47 draw btw which was the score given by glenn trowbridge aka worst mma ref in the game

Not an argument

haha Sapp je za kurac

Im sure theres plenty of white men who could hold thy own in regards to boxing or mma. Were Gladiators the rich elite? Mostly just slaves bred to fight and not much has changed people will find any Avenue for a prosperous life. Every race has nbk's some just never choose it.

Thats what i said it would be. 47-47

I might watch it again later today but thats how I remember scoring it live when I watched.