When you realize they are actually the good guys

>when you realize they are actually the good guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7mXSrjA434
youtube.com/watch?v=ta3fJjdw2so
elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/15/inenglish/1458030657_636841.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Were the good guys

There's a Mason lodge right down the road from me. Wonder what they do all day.

bunch of pedos

they didn't call him "Worshipful Brother Washington" for nothing

Ehm, usually it goes like this:

They have a meeting, two or three people will do a little presentation about some thing they are good in. (E.g. you work in Big Data, you talk about that) That is called house building (don't know the exact word for it). For the rest you have the rituals and the less structured come togethers, which have all kind of interesting people of the community walking around.

And for the rest it is a good network organization. The CEO from your company could very well be in that club, needless to say, there will be positive consequences if you are in the same lodge.

And this is good for PR. Actually a lot of people come into the organisation, because of these conspiracies.

Just curious, what does the "G" in the logo stand for?

Is depopulation such a bad thing? I used to be really afraid of the concept but overpopulation is making the world go fucking nuts and everyone's pissed off all the time. I could see why people in positions of power would consider it

great builder

Its leading to a prison planet, no one benefits from it except the elite.

Imagine the whole planet one giant Gulag Working Camp?

GOD!

I suppose so

Ok so it has nothing to do with hip hop artist 50 cents "G-UNIT"-brand?

D-DELETE THIS

>falling for the jewish tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=h7mXSrjA434

I have to say, as a Mason, I still don't understand why everyone goes batshit crazy when folks bring up Freemasonry. I've been a Mason for 5 years and haven't seen an inkling of any sort of NWO bullshit. Maybe I need 30 more years in, but at this level, it's just a bunch of dudes (mostly good ol' boys) who really like beer and hanging out.

When I heard the Catholic church's slanders against them.

geGEgeGEgeGEE UNIIIT

my great-great-grandpa, who was a police officer, was a freemason, what did he do in the lodge?

youtube.com/watch?v=ta3fJjdw2so

get rich or die tryin, ya'll neet poorfags

That just meabs he was a past master of the lodge

T. Freemason

Did he support Franco or the Republicans?

he voted for a Catalan independentist party, so against Franco

Franco hated Freemasons btw, he always talked about a Jewish-masonic-communist-international conspiracy against Spain.

elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/15/inenglish/1458030657_636841.html