THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD! GARBAGE!

MEANWHILE PRESCRIPTION DRUG USERS AND PEOPLE DRINKING ALCOHOL CAN OWN GUNS. THE GOV IT TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS ANY WAY THEY CAN.
ULTIMATE BUSTERS. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!!! TIME TO STAND UP THIS IS BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/07/why-medical-marijuana-patients-cant-buy-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce faggot

>THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD!

Best news I've heard all day.

No Drugs!
No Smoking!
Take it easy on alcohol!
-t. Trump

Yeah, that was shoehorned into the Medical MJ laws. Most people don't know about it. And they haven't started enforcing it yet. But it is the only reason I never got a card.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/07/why-medical-marijuana-patients-cant-buy-guns/

Too many threads about BBC for Sup Forums to care about this.

well when you get 5 years prison for owning a gun and smoking a joint from your local recreational dispensary. Meanwhile Bobby Joe is pounding shots of Jameson Whiskey beating his wife and shooting shots off in the air is good to go.. Makes a lot of sense..

Good bye Freedoms Goodbye

Good job GoV DickRiders

GUNS OR WEED. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE

The only government that would take guns from the citizenry is a corrupt one. Don't end up like us.

>trusting hippies with gun

>I inform the government of my intention to spend all my time on a mind-altering drug that is statistically associated with violent crime and mental health issues, and by definition screws with judgment
>they're concerned about me having firearms for some reason

I do support maximum freedom to keep and bear arms, but this is one instance where I'll admit the state is at least close to having a point

A hell of a lot more than banning suppressors because of how they work in the movies

>I'm smart enough to register with the Government that I intend to regularly commit a federal felony
>w-what do you mean there might be repercussions?!

lolweed.
>

why would you EVER chose weed over guns?

People that have gotten high but never been attacked.

Why would you allow a bunch of junkies to have guns? They run out of their "medicine" and they would murder a woman for her purse within hours.

This is news that's over a year old. The FBI, who does background checks, has no access to your medical records because HIPPA.

It's just more fake news.

Wow I was almost going to buy a card to jump on the dudeweedlmoatrain but fuck this I'll keep supporting my local dealer and shoot my fucking guns.

>degenerates are disarmed
and all was right with the world

amazing how many faggots in here don't care about freedom
>responsible adult gets mj card, following the law (alcohol wouldn't be legal without the law)
>2a rights questioned

>drug dealer doesn't get mj card, sells weed to kids
>2a rights never questioned

yea be like the UK and give up your guns and resort to billy clubs and let all the rape-u-geez in and gett all bent over and clucked out..

That will really fortify you when WW3 comes right around the corner

Great idea user

Isn't MJ still illegal at the federal level?

this shit won't work
the black market loves stupid faggots who think the law fixes everything

hippies can get out

why not just give up your weed card?

Yes

>Have med card
>Use a CBD based oil for severe psoriasis
>Barred from owning a gun
>CBD oil has never gotten me high

>I inform the government of my intention to spend all my time

>Everyone who smokes pot abuses it always constantly baked out of their minds.

Is it reportable if you know someone who smokes legal weed and has guns? I am kind of confused how the these laws work.

>He wants to deny his fellow countrymen one of the most important rights because of what their doctor prescribes
Neck yourself, DEA bootlicker

Then give up the weed card and go back to buying from someone who is holding. What's so fucking difficult about that?

Why should a citizen have to choose between their Constitutional rights and effective medical treatment?

Wew, it's a shame the states that it effects are all pretty liberal already and weed has been legalized aka you don't need a card anymore

You mean alcohol right?

Because your argument is pure unadulterated shit.

Suck start a shotgun faggot

>"In terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state,"
t. Also Trump

Because there's several good reasons to have one even if it's abusing the system.

>No officer, I have a card for that

Less likely to be robbed by a nigger

More choice

More controls

etc.

I should mention this is in CA.

DUDE WEED LMAO
honestly they should add that to any drug use including alcohol

This calls for an immediate class action lawsuit for a 5th amendment violation.

The government with the question on the 4473 asking one to disclose and I quote "Are you an abuser of of marijuana or other illegal substances" is a blatant violation of the right to not self incriminate.

And honestly every one of those questions is a violation of the 5th amendment

I bought 2 guns last year in CA and I'm a card carrier. Whoops

Did they legalize recreatiinal in CA?

Recreational MJ use is legal now in CA. It smells everyday outside.

Because no one there smoked it, or could even obtain it before then.

Is she /our/ girl?

YOU CAN TAKE MY GUNS AND WEED FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS MOTHERFUCKER.

TREAD ON ME GODDAMN IT I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KNOCK OUT THOSE ROTTEN TEETH OF YERS.

Can we start a weed + guns and boobies party?

You should not enforce unconstitutional laws.

give it what you want. the Government used weed to disarm people.

Don't let them disarm your bros.

It isn't legal till Jan 1st 2018.

God damn it i'm a pothead and I still manage to utter the reading comprehension needed to vote...

Jesus Pol get your shit together. You can't be bootlickers and not know the laws.

The ATF has amended Form 4473 to explicitly state that use of marijuana in states that allow it is still illegal under federal law. So you can either A) answer truthfully, and be denied the firearms transfer as a 'user of unlawful drugs', b) answer falsely, and potentially face federal prosecution for perjury and making false statements on a federal document.

We already have one. The problem is its the lolbergtardians.

what a fucking shit-hole country of chimp certins

DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

LOL.

if you notice we can still build our guns the 80% lower way and it'll still be 100% legal. The Govment just made buying them illegal ya dig?

Your tears sustain me degenerate.

>arguing that people with mental illness should have guns.
????

You forgot option C where you get an 80% lower and can legally own a firearm without registering it in California.

lmao
>americucks

Well the city I live in is filled with cholos over the past 10 years. All my white neighbors moved out now.

Not an argument
>Receiving a prescription from a doctor=mental illness
????

Stoners are absolutely degenerate, but trying to subvert the 2nd amendment is ABSOLUTELY HARAM.

i guess if you are prescribed lithium or Prozac you are perfectly fine.

So how come when I went to infer about obtaining my CCL my xanax prescription never got brought up?

if you're a fucking degenerate who smokes you deserve to lose rights. same as if you're a nigger

It's a good thing I consume my cannabis via topical oils and edibles.

I really hope you get addicted to it and lose everything.

More addicted going to the firing range honestly.

Also

>Cannabis
>Physical dependence

Op is Arkansan

Its always been this way. People just dont read the fucking laws

>Reply
>addicted to marijuana to the point where you lose everything

top fucking kek

So weed = no voting rights either right? Gotta be safe no high voters

haha

This is the culmination of the right. They have to pander to their prohibitionists just like the left has to pander to their niggers.

FUCKING IRONIC that a party who celebrates the free market entirely has to limit the market for bible fags.

Sad, many such cases.

>Getting a medical marijuana card
>buying marijuana from a medical/recreational store

It's almost like you want the feds to kick your teeth in once they decide they want to enforce the law.

I want to fuck that boy